Forums Dino Storm

Dinosaur comparison

6 posts

Flag Post

Dinosaurs
Format: Strength, Vitality, Endurance (without the colons)
Level 1 → Level 2

Coelophysis: 135 → 147
Carno: 531 → 741
Centro: 342 → 453
Parasaurolophus: 333 → 444
Pachycephalo: 234 → 345
Brachio: 351 → 471
Tyranno: ?

Weapons
(Damage, Clock, Range for levels one and two)
Hammer: 513 → 714
Colt: 243 → 354
Peacemaker: 315 → 417

Stat gains each level
There are two types of stat increases on levelup.

1. The dinosaur or weapon gains two points in their highest starting statistic (like endurance for Coelophysis, damage for Hammer) and zero in the lowest one (strength and clock in these examples).
  2. One point is gained in every stat.

These two alternate for everything except Parasaurolophus for which only case 2 happens. The more unevely distributed the starting stats are, the more often case one happens. One more example: Vitality is the main stat for bot Braachio and centro. But for brachio, gaining two Vitality, one Strength and zero Endurance happens on more levels than for Centro. That does happen for Centro sometimes as well, but gaining one point in all Stats is much more common for centro than for Brachio.

Open questions

• How often do those two cases happen exactly? If we figure that out, we could easily calculate the exact stats for every level.
  • The exact descriptions of all activated abilities would be a great addition to this list. Missing: Carno, Centro, Pachy, Colt, Peacemaker

Flag Post

Update bump.
Fun Fact: With Brachio you can zoom out much further. Fog effects get kinda annoying though.
Not going to embed this image since it’s high resolution: Highest Zoom level at the big tree in the centre of Mokon
That level 17 Bandit is barely visible…

Flag Post

please tell me this is un finished. because i have no clue what that is supposed to mean..

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

please tell me this is un finished. because i have no clue what that is supposed to mean..

Basically, he wants people to post all of the lvl up stats of dinos and weps.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

Basically, he wants people to post all of the lvl up stats of dinos and weps.

ok. what sucks is nobody wrote down what it would be for their dino all the way up, so we would be starting at random places. like for me it would be carno lvl 8-9 colt lvl 8-9 and hammer lvl 5-6

Flag Post

Actually the first two levels are very representative of the entire progression. What this thread definitely lacks is information on skills.
M_Sixteen thank you for the feedback I tried to make my formulations a lot clearer now.