Forums Dino Storm

Special Kongregate Skin

50 posts

Flag Post

To thank you for your feedback and great ratings we created a unique Kongregate skin. Users receive a custom skin art and earn important fame points within the game using this skin. The code is: : 0B4A-B480-2A00-6E51. This can only be used once per user and only coming through Kongregate.

Instructions:

• Click the button in the upper right corner and select “Promotion Codes”
  • Enter your Code and click the “Unlock” button; you will now receive a notification message on the left side of the screen that invites you to receive your unlocked item
  • Click the icon next to the notification message and select “Read more”; another window will open
  • Follow the on-screen instructions to receive and equip your special promotion item!

Flag Post

Nice! Thank you for the awesome reward!

Flag Post

^ikr 100 fame bonus and NEVER expires :D

Flag Post

so. any other codes. maybe for a t rex :)

Flag Post

I’ve played this game on Facebook for about a week now. But even after linking my FB account with Kongregate I’m unable to access my Dino Storm account on Kong. I would very much like to get this skin without having to create an entirely new account just because i’m playing this game on a different site.

Flag Post

cool skin

Flag Post

I just tried to put the code int and it told me that it was invalid or already used. Is the promo done?

Flag Post

You to caps the letters and you have to MANUALLY ENTER THE DASHES.

Flag Post

I tried it again, and it worked. I must have mistyped. Thank you.

Flag Post

Np, and if you took it offensively, I did not mean offense by caps, that was just for clarity.

Flag Post

Not sure why you’re advertising this game at this early in the beta stage. It has many critical issues and problems that will likely drive off most of the people this kind of promotion might bring. Sorry to be negative…

Thanks for the skin.

Flag Post

Thank you Mr dev. I really like your games :)

Flag Post

sweet and thx now that i got my java working correctly in google chrome.

Flag Post

ho thanks to much for the skin

Flag Post

what code?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Acro8887:

what code?

._.

0B4A-B480-2A00-6E51

Flag Post

Thx for that Devs! Looks cool.
But really we need a way to get dollars!

Flag Post
Originally posted by SkyDark:

Thx for that Devs! Looks cool.
But really we need a way to get dollars!

there is.you exchange gold coins for dollars

Flag Post

there is.you can exchange cold coin for dollars

Flag Post

WOW WHAT THAT RED AND WHITE SKINART

Flag Post

Thanks alot :3

Flag Post

Heres another code, Someone posted it in the comments, for 170 gold :3 D56C-96AE-E9B8-D79F

Flag Post

guys. i gotta story for ya. who is in dinoville 2 and in a cage full of baby carnos , celos, and………… T rexes !!!!!!!!!
yes baby t rexs :). and they all mine i can even ride them :D

Flag Post

its not working
i tried with 0 and O
was it a limited time offer?

Flag Post

worked for me