Forums Dino Storm

Can't upgrade carnotaurus ?

5 posts

Flag Post

Hi I just got a carnotaurus i think i got it from daily reward or something, and i have went to the dino doctor, and i have the right amount of serums, but when i click upgrade, it comes up with this button that says "item.trialitem.generic.activate ? I have no idea what this means, but when I clicked on it, it comes up with a tab saying ui.trialitemconversion.dino.text and it has this button at the button at the bottom of the tab saying 87,500 dino dollars. 87,500 Dino dollars to do WHAT EXACTLY ? please fix this i want to upgrade my dinosaur

Flag Post

Hey eagle :)
first thing i guess your new to the game so, welcome to the dino storm hope you’ll enjoy it
about this “issue” your dino is a trial version, you can have it as the first level only
to upgrade your dino you need to buy it or unlock it.. what is actully good with those trial dino’s is that instead of buying the dino for around 123K (dont remember the exact price) you unlock it using the trial dino with only 87K

those messeges you saw, try always reading between the lines

item.trial item.generic.activate

ui.trial itemconversion.dino.text

Flag Post

_ So you mean it is like a demo version, yet you can still use it even at only level 1 ? And you get a discounted price on the actual Dino from the trial one ?

Flag Post

Yes…thats exactly what it is… a demo :)

Flag Post

The whole mechanism will change with the next update. Check it out once it is live ;)