Forums Dino Storm

The Beatiful Splitscreen Games Logo

5 posts

Flag Post

Yesterday I was playing Dino Storm and I thought to myself, “hmm, I’m addicted to the slots, but I’ve run out of coins,” so I did the natural thing any Kongregator would do; I took some surveys. Having acquired a smooth 20 kreds, I returned to my beloved game, eager to waste my freshly earned coins on the slots. It was when I got to the page, however, that I found out that would not be possible, because it seemed to be stuck on the loading screen. The numbers went up to 95% and then ceased to respond. Confused, I reloaded the page, and enjoyed watching the growing and shrinking circles under the Splitscreen Games logo dancing away as my heart slowly sank from my chest and fell onto the floor. Frustrated, I tried to cheat fate by using chrome instead of my usual Firefox, but my hopes were quickly extinguished when I saw that lovely logo with the dreadful, eternal 95% glaring at me. This game ran perfectly just a few minutes before, but for some reason fails to respond at all. Java works fine, everything else works great except the Best Dinosaur/Cowboy/Lasergun game on Kongregate. Any helpful advice for a poor buckaroo who simply wishes to claim the allusive ‘daily bonus?’

Flag Post

step 1: refresh
step 2: refresh
step 3: refresh
step 4: restart computer
step 5: refresh
step 6: clear cookies

Flag Post

I tried the first 5 steps (in the specific and complex order that you specified) to no avail. I’m not sure that clearing the cookies will make a difference since I had the same problem using chrome. Still crying for my dinos.
Ah, I found it. One of the surveys installed a plugin that was eating up my computer. I uninstalled it and my dinos came running back to me. Thank you for your advice, anyhoo.

Flag Post

Um, you might want to report that survey for installing malware in that case.

Flag Post

You can try to delete the files in the files folder which is here: C:\Users\YOURWINDOWSUSERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\splitscreen\gamedata\Dino Storm