Forums Dino Storm

Bugs and Glitches

12 posts

Flag Post

Post here any bugs and glitches you find.

Flag Post

America 1 server down? After I load, then click cloakerx (america 1) it goes to that loading screen, but then all of a sudden freezes. happens every time. i’ve tried refreshing several times. I tried going to another game then not doing anything on my computer for a few hours. doesn’t work.

Flag Post

same for me.

Flag Post

I’m having the same problem…for about 1.5 hours now. I’m assuming that game server is down (America 1) Well back to X-Com :-)

Flag Post

same issue here

Flag Post

You fixed it yeah. My daily log in reset cause I couldn’t log in Boo

Flag Post

Sorry for the downtime of the server. We fixed the bug with a hotfix yesterday so it should not happen again.

Flag Post

I Found a Bug at Goldfields, When i am doing a Group quest fighting against bandits, A Bandit use a spell on me and slowed my speed down and check what kind of spell it is, And it says Speed Increased.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T_R_U_E_O_N_E:

I Found a Bug at Goldfields, When i am doing a Group quest fighting against bandits, A Bandit use a spell on me and slowed my speed down and check what kind of spell it is, And it says Speed Increased.

happened to me before. never really thought anything of it. and when it wears off, you have to unpress the arrow or wasd key you were using to move, and press it again for it to go away.

Flag Post

We already noticed that ourselves is a minor bug will be fixed. Keep your reports coming.

Flag Post

There’s sometimes a glitch with bugged prices, like for example, my Vitality implant was around 136 implant kits and 2.7k DD to upgrade to lvl 7. Now it’s over 400 kits and 9k DD. I also noticed this with my para. It used to be 74 serums for level 2 but now it’s 24.
Also, i’m surprised this isn’t stickied.

Flag Post

Theres a glitch that when outlaws kill you,you cant call the outlaw hunters?!?!