Forums Dino Storm

Fail? or not?

4 posts

Flag Post

“Fame and fortune await brave adventurers in this free 3D multiplayer game. With just a few dollars in your pocket, little ammunition, a laser gun and your small but trusty dinosaur you arrive at gold rush town Dinoville.”

Now, I don’t know about you, but I think the “Little ammunition” is a litle misleading, considering we get unlimited ammo….but is it really that bad of idea? WHAT if, you WERE to incorporate an ammo system? I think it could work out…..post in thread on what you think! :)

Flag Post

sounds good, but we already have to save up for everything else in the game and ammo would probably just be the final straw that gets 1/2 of the players to leave.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaveT1merider:

sounds good, but we already have to save up for everything else in the game and ammo would probably just be the final straw that gets 1/2 of the players to leave.

Well of course they would need to make money more attainable, atm its just untolerable, between upgrading tech and implants and my carno, its impossible to afford potions….first off, they need to re do the eco

Flag Post

There’s also the issue that not every shot hits, many are misses. If you have to earn your ammo you’ll get sick of this pretty fast.