Forums Dino Storm

Dinosaurs

25 posts

Flag Post

Im some what new to this game, And im wondering, Can i get diffrent dinosaurs?

Flag Post

yes as you progress through the game you will learn how you get each dino the first dino(we all know that the coel :P) is the worste of course so just lvl him up to like lvl 14 like i did and be done with him (since hes free dino to upgrade) but if you want major power and decent hp levels then go with the carno but if you want major hp and decent levels of power then go with centro para and pachy are suckish and i wouldnt recommend you get them but the para is just a well balanced dino(kinda a mix of every dino) but i rather go with carno or centro until you can get a brachi (my favorite ^^) then its your choice to keep upgrading the dino your focused on or brachi but i recommend you go with brachi (extreme hp very good strength(when you add the hp its better then a lvl 20 carno :P) suckish endurance (but who cares about endurance XD) so you cant hardly go wrong with the brachi (;) so thats it by the way you cant buy dinos unless you have unlocked(gotten) them already but then its 1800 gold coins for a 2nd :x but hope this helped some so your welcome ;D but like i said it your choice what to do :x

Flag Post

Thanks alot !:D :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by fourarms3:

yes as you progress through the game you will learn how you get each dino the first dino(we all know that the coel :P) is the worste of course so just lvl him up to like lvl 14 like i did and be done with him (since hes free dino to upgrade) but if you want major power and decent hp levels then go with the carno but if you want major hp and decent levels of power then go with centro para and pachy are suckish and i wouldnt recommend you get them but the para is just a well balanced dino(kinda a mix of every dino) but i rather go with carno or centro until you can get a brachi (my favorite ^^) then its your choice to keep upgrading the dino your focused on or brachi but i recommend you go with brachi (extreme hp very good strength(when you add the hp its better then a lvl 20 carno :P) suckish endurance (but who cares about endurance XD) so you cant hardly go wrong with the brachi (;) so thats it by the way you cant buy dinos unless you have unlocked(gotten) them already but then its 1800 gold coins for a 2nd :x but hope this helped some so your welcome ;D but like i said it your choice what to do :x

For those who say Coelo is sucky, you’re wrong
Speed DOES matter in this game
Eever heard of Kiting mobs? You’re faster than the mob, he cannot hurt you, but you can shoot him. Usefull trick when you just start this game, but yeah, you’re better done with a different dinosaur, preferably Paras, since he’s a nice all-rounder

Flag Post

I like the ceolo too, he isn’t terrible, and whenever I want to get some where fast, I use the ceolo. After all, the other dinos are really slow (At least at the level they’re at right now, which is 4, where my ceolo is 3 and still faster). The only things I don’t like about the ceolo, actually, is 1) It doesn’t look that cool when you evolve it. 2) (This one also applies to Carno and Para) I can’t use the first dino attack you unlock (via leveling up), which is the only one I have unlocked for any dino, without getting close the the enemy (I like the ones where you attack from a distance). So, the ceolo isn’t that bad.

Flag Post

I would like para,its balanced to all.

Flag Post

yes magma,i agree with u.Para is the one who awesome…Although,all dino is awesome.But i like para.

Flag Post

Did you see the updates?They make the coelophysis stronger.

Flag Post

Yea,i would hope the updates bring more little bit hit pts at the carnotaurus so they don’t looks like a big noob.

Flag Post

nvm.

Flag Post

lvl 25 brachi just have 179 strength if dont use the strength implant.

Flag Post

Well I think Para is good all-rounder,I would recommended that.

Flag Post

which is your frist dino

Flag Post
Originally posted by Brea56:

which is your frist dino

i think it was t-rex :\

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurella:

Yea,i would hope the updates bring more little bit hit pts at the carnotaurus so they don’t looks like a big noob.

nvm.

lvl 25 brachi just have 179 strength if dont use the strength implant.

nice triple post!!! congratulations!!!!!

Flag Post

…They already do the update’s.

Flag Post

omg carnotarus and coelphsis on the same level and coelphsis has more hp?!! how?

Flag Post

Yeah they do,coelophysis more at hp but lower at attack,carno lower at hp but does more attack c:

Flag Post

BUT carbotaurus is BIGGER than coelphsis!

Yeah they do,coelophysis more at hp but lower at attack,carno lower at hp but does more attack c:

Flag Post

…Big doesn’t mean alot.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator