Equipment

16 posts

Flag Post

When you get an equipment drop, if it’s normal can you get the same item but rare or are you stuck with normal?

Flag Post

Nope, you can get all three versions. We have the best filter there just to show you the highest rarity version of the item you have found, but you can toggle between the three different rarities to see each individual item.

Flag Post

So in general, if I go hunt in dungeon, I won’t ever get the same item with same rarity class? That way, I will be more eager to hunt dg =D

Flag Post

Correct. We roll the type of item first, then picks one from that group that you don’t have.

Flag Post

good to know.

Flag Post

Hmm… I wonder, if I completed a series of normal equip on 1 area (normal, not dread), then the next equip I will get is surely and must be a rare/legendary one?
There’s some issue that you can get the same equip for rare ones, is it true?

And 1 more, can you tell us the exact relic drop rate for each category?
Like:
-normal 10,567% at 0% item find bonus
-rare 5,454% at 0% item find bonus
-legendary 1,123% at 0% item find bonus
That way it would be nice to include that on the game (inside the item bonus description)

Flag Post

Sure, here are the drop rates. http://www.dungeonblitz.com/forums/topic/893-rarelegendary-item-drops/

I agree, we’ll get that included in the help window.

Flag Post

I won some Heavy Boots in Dream Dragon’s Lair, but they never showed up in my inventory. I remember one of the runes were Relic Hunting. Is it because i already had a better version of the boots?

Flag Post
Originally posted by blackclowds:

I won some Heavy Boots in Dream Dragon’s Lair, but they never showed up in my inventory. I remember one of the runes were Relic Hunting. Is it because i already had a better version of the boots?

Use the Magic/Rare/Legendary sorting tabs to see the other versions. If you have a higher rarity version it shows that in the “Best” view.

Flag Post

How does it pick the item quality after the item is picked or rolled on? Does it roll to decide what item you get and then somehow decide the rarity? I’m in boss running in Yornak and i’ve easily killed him 120 times with 182% item find. I have the full set for the gloves, rare and magic robe along with the rare and magic staff. There are only 2 items with one remaining quality to drop from Yornak himself. I understand its just bad luck but i’m also not quite understanding how the drop system works.

thanks

Flag Post

what is the percentage of it picking the item if it hasn’t decided the quality yet?

Flag Post

I’m not violating the FAQ and am sticking to the topic. Whats up with mod? Message me the reason at least or reinstate my posts.

Flag Post

totally unrelated to what you guys are talking about but, where does Mark of the golem drop and off what mob?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MinesweeperPro:

How does it pick the item quality after the item is picked or rolled on? Does it roll to decide what item you get and then somehow decide the rarity? I’m in boss running in Yornak and i’ve easily killed him 120 times with 182% item find. I have the full set for the gloves, rare and magic robe along with the rare and magic staff. There are only 2 items with one remaining quality to drop from Yornak himself. I understand its just bad luck but i’m also not quite understanding how the drop system works.

thanks

Here are the rates it uses and some explanation: http://www.dungeonblitz.com/forums/topic/893-rarelegendary-item-drops/

It rolls to see if there is a drop. If there is, it rolls quality. If there are items at that quality level you don’t have, it picks one randomly from that list. If you have cleared the loot table at the quality level you rolled, it goes down a quality searching for the next best thing to drop. Does that make sense?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tyveris:
Originally posted by MinesweeperPro:

thanks

Here are the rates it uses and some explanation: http://www.dungeonblitz.com/forums/topic/893-rarelegendary-item-drops/

It rolls to see if there is a drop. If there is, it rolls quality. If there are items at that quality level you don’t have, it picks one randomly from that list. If you have cleared the loot table at the quality level you rolled, it goes down a quality searching for the next best thing to drop. Does that make sense?

So, let’s say that we’re in dread mode, without any item boost, and assuming that the loot roll occurred.
Normally, there’s a 25% chance of Magic, 4% chance of Rare, and 0.5% chance of Legendary. From what you said, after acquiring every Magic item (theoretically), the chance for Rare would be 29%? Or do you mean that it only works for lesser qualities, i.e. getting every Rare item first would give Magic a 29% chance?

Flag Post

Having all the magic items does not increase your chance of getting a rare.