Suggestion to be able to change keys

5 posts

Flag Post

Hello!

So i was thinking about being able to change my keys since my keyboard is in AZERTY and not QWERTY, just changing movements keys would help a lot for those who are in the same case as me, because switching between AZERTY and QWERTY each time i want to tchat is quite a hassle, and i have to admit it discourages me to talk with my pals via the ingame chat or with the party i’m with!

Sorry about my whining but i had to! :P

Flag Post

I have the same problem. Gotte admit I’m used to this, because a lot of Kongregate games only have the qwerty option, but lately there has also been a lot of games with both layouts or even an option to assign keys. This game should really do that, since it’s near impossible to use hotkeys when you’re walking with the arrow keys

Flag Post

Use the right side of your keyboard then? Arrows to move, numpad 1,2,3 for skills

Flag Post

Well i tried to use the right side but it’s really… out of habit lol… and you really have to move your fingers “far” enough for it to be a pain on the long run, imagine if i had to run and then heal on my pally, “3” and the right arrow aren’t close at all and i doubt i could do both fast enough :s

Now i’m trying to learn how to type on QWERTY but hell that’s hard :< and i doubt every one concerned by this “issue” would cope doing the same meh, so i’d really love to have such an option

Flag Post

We’re going to make this happen.