items you wear will not upgrade

4 posts

Flag Post

I noticed that if you find an item you wear it does not upgrade. It happened to me twice i find it the counter goes up but when i check out my inventory it is not there. First time it happened i didn’t realize i was wearing it but second time I’m certain it was the gloves i was wearing. Has anyone else noticed or is it a random occurrence?

Flag Post

You can only get a specific Item once. There are Rare/Legendary versions of every item that are more powerful. In your backpack, you will notice 3 treasure chest icons to the left of the zone page name. You can toggle each of these to show you which magic/rare/legendary pieces of gear you have collected.

Hope that helps.

Flag Post

Not at all, sry. Unless you mean you can’t get an item in legendary anymore once you have it in normal, which to my knowledge is not true. So the problem is that i didn’t get the leg version of my gloves since i wore them at the moment of finding them. Might be my problem and it was just a random occurence but just wanted to check if there is maybe a problem with the game itself.

Flag Post

One question. What level are you? your gear upgrades with your level.