Potions, why not use

8 posts

Flag Post

Becouse they are used automatickly, becouse I spent 10 potions while dooing boss runs only, itemfind 200+. All together it was like 50+ runs .. aaaaaand NOT A SINGLE ITEM.
Not counting 2 weks I was bossrunning before.
Any1 got confirmed legend drops from bossrunning?

Flag Post

So I removed all fancy-highcharm-legend eq, and wore some no bonus magic shit one me, and instantly got rare drop in Valhaven. Seems I finaly broke implementators ideas .. more you have, less you get! Stay tuned for more drops!

Flag Post

And another fancy drop … seems some1 put wrong formula in gear bonuses and exchanged + and -.

Flag Post

OK, I can guarantee something is broken. I get drops all around since I stopped using legendary itemdropcharmed armour.

Flag Post

Again, I suspect that there’s a cap, and once you pass that cap it resets the values. I can’t speak for certain since I’m not a coder, but that’s my suspicion. Especially since changing your gear (and therefore lowering your bonus to drop) fixed things.

Flag Post

I agree.
When I just started to do solo dread, I got 2 legendary gears within 5, 6 times.
Now, I did boss run for like 200 times! No legendary gears at all……

Flag Post

Seems extremely random, which I suppose makes sense given the ridiculously low drop percentage of 0.5%.

I’ve run quite a few dungeons over 100 times to get an item. Some I gave up on. It’s kind of ok on the short runs which can be completed in about 2 minutes. Some though, take a considerable amount longer.

It just sucks that the end game here is farming for gear. It makes you hate the game and by the time you get all the pieces you were wanting, you’re ready to quit. What was the point?

Flag Post

It’s random, but random can feel very streaky. We’re trying to come up with alternate ways to keep legendary feeling legendary without feeling frustrating.

Regarding end game, grinding for gear isn’t our ultimate end game, it’s just one of the few things to do while we continue to finish the content. You can see the list of what we have planned here: http://www.dungeonblitz.com/forums/topic/500-upcoming-feature-list/

We’re also open to suggestions for other things you’d like to see during the end game.