Is this game dead?

13 posts

Flag Post

I started playing about 2 weeks ago, and just realized their forums are down. Also searching around I noticed people talking about an update that should have happened 2 months ago already.

What’s going on?
Just asking because I don’t want to waste my time playing if the game will close in a few months or something

Flag Post

Yeah this game is getting a bit “dead”… I miss the good ol’ days when this game was ROAMING with tons of players. I really hope this game becomes popular again soon. I’m not sure what really is going on, and I doubt this game will close. (PHEW, don’t want this game to close)

Flag Post

I just started playing, and there is a message on their forum from just days ago announcing a new patch, so I think and hope it’s still going. :)

Flag Post

The game is dying because they have a fatal loop bug in Ultimate Rampage that crashes your rewards. You can spend 2 hours pounding through to level 16, and all you get is a big fat crash. No coins, no trophy, no chests, no anything! Not even a chance to friend the people you campaigned with. This bug has been around unaddressed, and basically ignored by the forum mods, for MONTHS. Any software company worth a crap would treat fixing this as the games single biggest priority. Instead, they act like it’s a non-issue! Fuck them.

I just posted 2 curse-laden rants about it, and the only attention they will get will be a silent deletion.

Fuck this game, and fuck their BS alpha-version release crap. I suggest they alpha-test the flavor of my butt, I am nobody’s guinea pig.

Flag Post

The developers recently posted on their facebook wall that a large update with reworked dungeons and added new classes variety(talents for classes) is coming. So I don’t think it’s that dead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Virus1234:

Yeah this game is getting a bit “dead”… I miss the good ol’ days when this game was ROAMING with tons of players. I really hope this game becomes popular again soon. I’m not sure what really is going on, and I doubt this game will close. (PHEW, don’t want this game to close)

Mabye they will make a Dungeon blitz 2 when this one dies…

Flag Post
Originally posted by bigfatbass:

The game is dying because they have a fatal loop bug in Ultimate Rampage that crashes your rewards. You can spend 2 hours pounding through to level 16, and all you get is a big fat crash. No coins, no trophy, no chests, no anything! Not even a chance to friend the people you campaigned with. This bug has been around unaddressed, and basically ignored by the forum mods, for MONTHS. Any software company worth a crap would treat fixing this as the games single biggest priority. Instead, they act like it’s a non-issue! Fuck them.

I just posted 2 curse-laden rants about it, and the only attention they will get will be a silent deletion.

This has nothing to do with Dungeon Blitz. That game is Dungeon Rampage, but inretrospect, Dungeon Rampage is on the path to death or is already dead due to lack of dev activity.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Longshot145:
Originally posted by bigfatbass:

This has nothing to do with Dungeon Blitz. That game is Dungeon Rampage, but inretrospect, Dungeon Rampage is on the path to death or is already dead due to lack of dev activity.

Good point, Longshot145. I was wondering why that rant didn’t ring any bells with the content of this game! :) BTW, your quoting got messed up somehow, so your comment looks like part of the post you’re quoting. I’d fix that but I’m not certain how to do it ATM.

Flag Post

Don’t listen to any of the people who replied to this. They are all wrong. The update that was gonna happen 2 months ago will happen this late summer unfortunately. Bad for us that have school. But it’ll introduce discipline classes and much more like PVP and zones.

Flag Post

so where are those pvp’s ?? i don’t see any >_> >_> and it’s like 2014 now dead …

Flag Post

This game is not DEAD, I yesterday posted, had a chat with lot of people on DR forums. Massive updates are coming, obliviously when they are ready. AlsoI dont play anymore at kong because it lags like hell here. Everything is smoother on dr.com. If any new players are reading this I advice you all to play there too :)

Flag Post

DR?
I think the game is not yet dead but the playerbase is somewhat low

Flag Post

Well the game devs are developing a game to compete in steam greenlight named brawlhalla. Its multiplatforms and free to play