Random Facts posted here! (Maybe)

12 posts

Flag Post

I am still figuring out the game, but if you are new as well as me, come here and join the not-yet-very-big club. I might/will post random facts about the game play and some other stuff as well. Maybe tips. Just say something if you think its wrong, or correct it a bit if you think some of it is wrong (I hope I’m in the clear though :D) Ok, here we go:
Rogue Combos :Stealth for rogues works very well with their Triple-Strike ability, because the bonus damage runs across each attack.
Surviving Dungeons :With the second dungeon, DON’T just stand there and FIGHT, run around and take out the lower enemies. The HP healps (Geddit? Heal-p and help? oh nevermind :l) you survive the whole fight.
Mage Combo :With Mages, I would suggest using your ranged attack to initiate, but if they get too close, jump through them while using the frost ability then use the fire cone, it deals more damage while giving you more time to attack. It doesn’t extinguish the ice, but you won’t be able to dodge the damage that comes with it.

Currently those tips are the only ones
Ok, Random fact: This game is a bit like Guild Wars 2 with dodging (Yes, I really really like it) because you don’t have an evasion skill, stuff like that.
Idk much else

Flag Post

I’ve been playing for four days and currently am level 24 (does that count as new). Anyways I got a tip. If you have to do a dungeon solo as a mage, use the ice lance. You can freeze your enemies, get some distance, attack and repeat. It’s really easy and you will die much less

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kevin118:

I’ve been playing for four days and currently am level 24 (does that count as new). Anyways I got a tip. If you have to do a dungeon solo as a mage, use the ice lance. You can freeze your enemies, get some distance, attack and repeat. It’s really easy and you will die much less

Hey, thanks for replying! This is really my first official thread for a game, so it helps to know that people like it. (That’s the idea I’m getting, anyway) Yeah!

Flag Post

Don’t spit into the wind.

Ok seriously…

I’ve been trying to think of a clear, quick way to say this but it’s not easy so bear with me:

A) base stats of equipment increases as you level up. therefore, other than desirability of runes there is no great difference between gear you’ll find in the first are and gear you find/buy later. This is important to realize since its very rare for a game to be set up this way.

B) when you solo dungeons (not sure how it works when you party) the monsters get tougher as you gain levels such that given the same equipment if you tackle a dungeon at level 3 then do the same one at level 13, it will ‘feel’ just as difficult. You won’t just blow through everything becuase you are ten levels higher.

C) it follows form this discussion that if one wants to become more powerful compared to the monsters one will fight in a dungeon, the training offered is the way for that to happen. If in my example before I went through a dungeon untrained at level 3, then at level 13 I went again but had trained 5% damage bonus for my weapon type, 5% bonus damage vs. the monster types, and 5% to the damage skill I normally use, I will do damage at approx 15% faster rate. This should mean a noticable increase in how fast I clear the dungeon.

I’ve been putting all my gold into training since I came to this conclusion and yes the difference is very noticeable. I usually 5 star dungeons that i’ve been trhough and know the layout easily now.

Flag Post

I got more tips for the game in general.

1. Try to be in a party with a Paladin. They can heal (That’s what they say in the description) and are fantastic tanks. I’ve been in many parties where there are only mages. I don’t mean that mages are bad, it’s that more variety is more important.

2. Try to forge your IMPORTANT equipment. Once you are allowed to forge, you probably want to forge your first piece of equipment. Later in the game though, you will get a bunch of better loot from dungeons. I don’t believe that it is possible to remove a gem once you put it in a socket, so my point is that you will probably want to find the best piece of equiptment.

3. Try to find the combat style. Some people prefer the ranged attack than melee attacks. Others like a full on charge. Try to find the right abilities and equipment that’s going to suit your style. As a mage, you could attack from range. Rouges are great at quick and stealthy kills. Paladins may even go head on.

Flag Post

For forging, it is possible te remove the already socketed gem on your equip, the sad part is, the old ones (gem) get destroyed after you replace it with new ones…..
But whatever, you should forge as often as possible, cause the more lvl you got in forging, the more empty square you can add with the ingredients…
Right now, I can do lvl4 gem at max with 3 slot, and lvl 6 forging =D, still on the way…

Now about forging: if you stack more than 1 of the same thing, you only got 1 point for each one, say that you have 10piece of 16point red, the first one will give 16 point, the next one would be + 1, so if you stack all of that the total would be 16+(1×9piece)=25, it’s a little disappointing knowing how hard to stack the same thing with the same point number…
So, if you happened to stack a low level ingredients to a huge, maybe really HUGE number, save it for making a high lvl gem with limited empty slot on the forge option

After doing some forging, now I cant stop making new gems, its really good for your ability/item find/proc boost XD

Flag Post

2 tips – not very useful but they can be entertaining.

Walking backwards – hold the left arrow then hold the right arrow, and you will be facing left but walking to the right.

Moving corpses – type /dance while you’re dead and your character will get up for a second then fall back down.

Flag Post

Ok I’m back from random stuff that I was doing. Ya know, I think this thread can be left to the other players, I will post facts ( that arent here ) that I discover. Thanks!

Flag Post

There is Dungeon Blitz wiki – http://dungeonblitz.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeon_Blitz_Wiki

Flag Post

Be aggresive-I can clear 3 dungeons in under 45 minutes by having a very aggresive strategy in which I pound the monsters and don’t relent.

Use your abilities-I use one of my three abilities(I’m a mage) about once every 5 seconds during a fight.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Be aggresive-I can clear 3 dungeons in under 45 minutes by having a very aggresive strategy in which I pound the monsters and don’t relent.

Use your abilities-I use one of my three abilities(I’m a mage) about once every 5 seconds during a fight.

Aggresiveness Tips:
1) Go hardcore spam your abilities.
2) Don’t use balanced weapons: Use one that specifies in melee or in range. Mages do range, paladins do melee, rogues can do either.
3) Deal as much damage as you can: Be accurate when you shoot.
4) Don’t use any exploits for bosses, go hardcore at em’ and deal as much damage as you can without dying.

Flag Post

Joshmala has the right of it.