Bugs page 3

62 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by aturtledoesbite:

Just gonna leave this here…

It fixed when I refreshed. Still not sure what happened there.

Flag Post

Just a note to the devs:

Killing the Grand Ghost using a Wizard’s electric attack doesn’t appear to give you the achievement. I killed him this way three times, and never got the ’chievo.

I needed to kill him using an Archer’s electric attack, and then I got it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by drnoam:

I’m stuck in combat! Fighting against Sacrecog, who heals itself faster than I can injure it. Can’t run away because it’s in the infinite dungeon. So it just goes on and on. Will my adventurers eventually just starve and faint?

Just let them die.

Flag Post
Originally posted by coreyoo:
Originally posted by drnoam:

I’m stuck in combat! Fighting against Sacrecog, who heals itself faster than I can injure it. Can’t run away because it’s in the infinite dungeon. So it just goes on and on. Will my adventurers eventually just starve and faint?

Just let them die.

The problem with that is that the Scarecog doesn’t fight. It just heals.

Flag Post

Stupid Stupid game.I heard that the play button comes after you watch the intro.Not for me,since i get an endless stream of something that has no use,since i watched it before.FIX THAT BUG,DEVELOPER DUDE!

Flag Post

The Scarecog loop happened to me too. Had to refresh the page…

Flag Post

When fighting the Grand Ghost sometimes when it attacks you and shocks you, you get stuck in that shock. Normally shock goes away after a turn but it just gets stuck when you have a full ring thus disabling you to switch out that grinn unless you use a shock potion.

Flag Post

Before a new wave starts quickly switch out any character with another character twice really quickly.It will then switch the original character into the reserve area.It’s hard to explain it.

Flag Post

when fighting a shocker during one battle with, let’s say, 3 waves and one of my characters get shocked surprisingly at the same time the wave ends (happened to me plenty of times already especially at the floors with flying shockers), that character stays shocked for the whole duration of the battle. the only thing that could get him out of that state is when he is shocked again for the 2nd time (a normal attack doesn’t release him from shock), the battle ends and you get to go to the next room, or use a de-shocker at him. i didn’t find any other complaints about this except for the post above about being stuck at a shock at a full ring when fighting the Grand Ghost.

Flag Post

the game gets stuck after you kill the boss in 46 floor 3rd room… :/ it says “prepare for 2nd wave” and simply gets stuck. that’s normal? i’ve doublechecked that…

Flag Post

I have 9 Red Homesteads and 1 Blue Homestead. Both show as 10/10 and I can’t build anymore. I’ve hit refresh and it is still there. Is it a bug or intentional?

Flag Post

thats not a bug jd, like some of the decorations I think the pramin houses share the same building cap, so you can build a maximum of 10, whether that’s 10 red, 10 blue or a mixture of the two. I may be wrong on that though, its just what I presumed when I built one of the red ones and noticed it showed 1/10 on both the red and the blue.