Best combinations of "Jobs n' Subjobs"

42 posts

Flag Post

Main job<———— -————> Subjob/First Job

Cleric = Magic up II (Magician lvl18)
For Healing (Just in case your barbarian fails)

Adventurer = Ricochet II (Archer lvl22)
Work good with scavenger or pickpocket (Awesome for farming metal/wood)

Knight = Regen II (Cleric lvl14)
Work good with Life-steal II (Super Tanky!)

Archer = Rage II (Berserker lvl9)
Good attack speed with soldier suit, as health point goes down it work great with ricochet II (High DPS)

Berserker = Life-steal II (Knight lvl16)
Since you can’t switch Berserker, and if you’re too busy to heal him, this skill it’s good for him. unless you have many coin you can buy potion and keep healing it. (Personal Favourite)

Magician = First Attack II (Adventurer lvl18)
Good, every monster suffer First Attack II (Epic starter dmg!)

With this, you can play with 6 heroes equally, and with each different job can be place during combat.
So all you need to do is just level up your First job to the level that you acquire that skill level, After that you had achieve your subjob skill, switch it to the Main job which also mean from level 1 all the way to level 30 (Max Level?)

If you have any better ideas please post here, and thank you for reading this (=D)

Big Tip – Use 3 Zerkz

Flag Post

What level for ricochet II ar magic up II?

Flag Post

Does ricochet work with magic attacks? Since magicians have blanket attacks, do all of the attacks bounce along?

Flag Post

I tried that, it doesn’t work. Hope someone can prove me wrong though lol

Flag Post

it does not bounce.. sad.. hahaha

Flag Post

IMO, a Berserker with Lifesteal II and Rage II is pretty damn broken. The lower HP they get, the more damage they do and the more they heal back. They pretty much can’t die except to an overwhelmingly stronger enemy.

I made 3 of them. I don’t regret that decision.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CloudHill:

Does ricochet work with magic attacks? Since magicians have blanket attacks, do all of the attacks bounce along?

Ricochet states that it will only bounce to a target that was NOT targeted by the original attack. because a magic attack targets all, it can not bounce.
Also if you are not using a wizard, first attack is good for a heavy hitter class. it is more beneficial with strong attacks because it is a one time percent increase.

Flag Post

When you’re at low hunger for a player, switch to another job and feed them a lower-level bread.

Might not be directly-related to the topic, but it’s a handy tip.

Flag Post

When u are low hp for a magician, having first attack II and life steal II does wonders since you get more dmg, and 40% of that dmg back as hp from every monster

Flag Post

First attack and life steal are useless on a magician when put together. You’re healed to full health at the beginning of the match, and at the end of the match, there are few monsters and first attack doesn’t work anymore.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Differ:

First attack and life steal are useless on a magician when put together. You’re healed to full health at the beginning of the match, and at the end of the match, there are few monsters and first attack doesn’t work anymore.

That and the fact that a wizard could only have one of those abilities on at a time.

because archers and wizards both specialize in elemental damage first attack can be useful to increase the elemental damage bonus. it would be more useful on an archer because they hit harder.

EDIT: An archer with chance up using thermobolt can make a great anti-armor unit. wizards aren’t affected by armor but are only really useful against a lot of enemies at once. by using an archer instead you can focus on the heavy armored foes that also tend to be heavy hitting. also archers already have a better chance of inflicting effects.

Flag Post

Bump for most useful thread even though it’s a shameless copy of the facebook forums, lol

Flag Post

Three Knights with regen, spiked armor, and sacrifice II. Set the sacrifices iin a loop Ex. first sacrifices second who sacrifices third which sacrifices first. The combo is set up, play other game, come back, and all enemies dead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by np03:

Three Knights with regen, spiked armor, and sacrifice II. Set the sacrifices iin a loop Ex. first sacrifices second who sacrifices third which sacrifices first. The combo is set up, play other game, come back, and all enemies dead.

Or they’ve all starved to death, especially as spiked armor can’t kill.

Flag Post

what about archer/(wizard) using chance up to increase the proc rate of arrow specs? I think this may be more useful than first attack

Flag Post
Originally posted by pepo69:

what about archer/(wizard) using chance up to increase the proc rate of arrow specs? I think this may be more useful than first attack

Maybe for the wizard, because the wizard has terrible damage.
But for the archer, I believe that the increase isn’t worth using chance up instead of first strike.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlyingPachyderm:

Bump for most useful thread even though it’s a shameless copy of the facebook forums, lol

O.o Weird… I don’t even have a facebook account… XD

Flag Post

But for the archer, I believe that the increase isn’t worth using chance up instead of first strike.

depends what you are fighting. heavy armored foes would only take one damage from first attack while chance up and thermobolt can speed up the fight.

Flag Post

Knight – Life steal + Regen + Rage from Dark Knight set = Epic

Flag Post
Originally posted by hydrocow:

depends what you are fighting. heavy armored foes would only take one damage from first attack while chance up and thermobolt can speed up the fight.

That’s true, I forgot about that.

Flag Post

knights with lifesteal+ricochet?

anyone knows what level to get regenII from cleric?? im planning(atm) on knights with lifestealII+regenII..

Flag Post

if ur lazy to push buttons get 3 berserk with riccochet it’s pretty useful in the lower levels especially if ur raidin for sapphires on level 4 boss

Flag Post

mojomancer with rage :)

Flag Post

Just beat lvl 25. My line-up for progression is knight with regenII dps/tank, archer with first attack I for debuffing/dps, and cleric with magic up II and heal/speed gear. For farming, I use adventurer/ricochet.

I don’t see a point to having a mage; archer is almost always the best choice. Bursting down individual targets is a better tactic than lower dmg aoe. I don’t have good gear for berserker yet, so I can’t really judge them.

Flag Post

what level does cleric gets the regenII?