Buildings amount, how does it works ?

18 posts

Flag Post

Hi there,

I played for one or two weeks, and still don’t know how the Buildings’ system works.

For example, are you stuck to 6 logging camp, or can you build more of them in the game futur ?

Is it function of your population, floor reach in the tower or so ?

I’d like to know a little more of how it’s working, in order to upgrade or construct new buildings efficiently.

Sorry for the English and thanks in advance,

Grinnly yours,

Polomazo

Flag Post

i can build more bungalows then i used to, so at least some buildings get their limits raised. i’m not sure but i think that it’s tied to your max hero monument level.

Flag Post

don’t just click.. sometimes you need to read carefully.. its all there..

Flag Post

I haven’t upgraded my Hero’s monument in awhile. I, however, have went up multiple floors, and now I can build more bungalows.

Flag Post

Youi are indeed stuck to 6 logging camps and 6 mines. I am at floor 37 and I still can’t make any more.
Basically when you beat certain floors of the tower you get artifacts that enable you to make additional buildings and building upgrades.
But you shouldn’t expect much in terms of raising the max number of buildings. You have this for bungalows I remember, but it’s more about unlocking additional buildings (weapon shop, wood/iron storage, and so on)
For example you’re stuck for the whole game with 2 farms, which I think is ridiculous and completely irrealistic (what prevents you from making more farms? I wonder).

Flag Post

I have the suspicion that when you open more building zones you get an increase of number of buildings…so far i have opened up two zones and I should be opening my 3rd in a few days (have 1 zone medal need one more and i think i know where to get it – I think it waits for me at the end of ironsides)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Astros:

I have the suspicion that when you open more building zones you get an increase of number of buildings…so far i have opened up two zones and I should be opening my 3rd in a few days (have 1 zone medal need one more and i think i know where to get it – I think it waits for me at the end of ironsides)

No.
I already unlocked the next zone, it’s still the same cap(s) as before.

Originally posted by Maldrete:

I haven’t upgraded my Hero’s monument in awhile. I, however, have went up multiple floors, and now I can build more bungalows.

I can confirm that, it happened to me when I had the Hero’s Monument on lvl 4 (the max lvl, btw) and climbed a few Floors. I think it went from 10 Bungalows to 14.. but don’t ask me which Floor that was..

Flag Post

you increase building cap with each concurrent boss you defeat, 6 bungalows when not past floor 4 (or boss 1) then after beating him you unlock 4 more, then another 4 after the next boss and so on as far as i’ve observed.

I can confirm that, it happened to me when I had the Hero’s Monument on lvl 4 (the max lvl, btw) and climbed a few Floors. I think it went from 10 Bungalows to 14.. but don’t ask me which Floor that was..

Flag Post
Originally posted by zombie_popperV9:

you increase building cap with each concurrent boss you defeat, 6 bungalows when not past floor 4 (or boss 1) then after beating him you unlock 4 more, then another 4 after the next boss and so on as far as i’ve observed.

Nope. After killing the 4th Boss it was still the same cap(s).
So it seems there are different prerequisites for different building caps.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XDukeX:

No.

Originally posted by XDukeX:

No.

sorry, new to the whole quoting thing. :p

Flag Post

6 iron and wood factories not enough for you? i have them upgraded to level 5 now and they give decent amount of resources ,still more upgrades available.

Flag Post

So what the heck is happiness for?
It says it allows more buildings to be built

Flag Post

It’s pointless from what I’ve seen. It allows you to buy more decor, which does nothing to help you.

I know you get rewards for certain happiness levels, and I only reached level 30, but they were just crap potions for a reward.

Flag Post

@molokot: I was just asking the question ^^

For the happiness levels, making your citizens chatting may rewards you health potions, but for the buildings just decor i do agree.

To recap, you are stuck with 14 houses, 6 logging camp and 6 mines, 6 farms, etc.

Those max amounts are reached around the level 4 hero monument, and may also be linked to the max floor you visited.

Thanks all for the replies

Flag Post

when it come to houses you are not stuck ,when you go deeper in dungeons you can have more houses+ you can buy additional ones for pramins.

Flag Post

Everything is maxed out whenever you get your hero’s monument to lvl 4. Says it here: https://www.facebook.com/thegrinns/app_190322544333196.

Flag Post

at https://www.facebook.com/thegrinns/app_190322544333196 the pictures have 4 farms….. so how do I get 4 farms?

Flag Post

The picture has been taken from an old version of the game, where there were still 4 farms and 8 mines + logging camps allowed. Players, that already had their account in the old version, kept their farms and production buildings. However, players who joined after the new version (like you did) were limited to two farms and 6 mines / logging camps. Hope I could help :-)