Place to grind

9 posts

Flag Post

I have started levelling my Griins again lately. So i have 3 level 24 Knights (level cap), I was wandering where is a good area to grind them and other characters. I have not defeated the third boss yet, So my choice of place is from Floor 25 to floor 37. I have only cleared floor 28 for now. Are there upper floors than floor 28 that does not have Spider Mother class? The normal small spider is acceptable to me. I don’t mind spending revive potions to gain upper floors. How about the Ironbound sections? I’m trying to reach the next Knight building artifact.

Flag Post

Just beat the third boss. He’s not hard. Especially if characters are capped at 24. Use the mage and archer to scald the boss and then crush him. Bosses give waayyyyy more XP than regular monsters. Just grind the third boss. I’m sure you’ll get more XP from that level than any level leading up to the 4th boss.

Flag Post

That means, tons of revive and heal potions to help pass through the mother spiders floor then? They’re really annoying.

Flag Post

I’ve never used a heal or revive potion and got by them fine. Just focus on one mother at a time and take them out quickly. What kind of team are you using against them?

Flag Post

Crappy team of 3 level 24 Knights, Constable set, level 18 Archer (in training), level 18 archer, Soldier set (in training), and level 18 adventurer (in training, insufficient equipment).

Flag Post
Originally posted by zemega:

Crappy team of 3 level 24 Knights, Constable set, level 18 Archer (in training), level 18 archer, Soldier set (in training), and level 18 adventurer (in training, insufficient equipment).

That’s your problem then – knights are too slow to deal with the spiders.

I would reccomend something like this: get a haste cleric (work on shaman set) and two adventurers (sneak set). If you are having problem with the spiders, try grinding IronBound1 until you have your adventurers and haste cleric ready. The adventurers will have 2-3x the damage output your knights have, which makes bursting down spider mothers easier.

Flag Post

u can keep kiling 13 floor boss with adveturer set for picpocket ,all those 18 guys will makle 24 there and u will grind some rubies. (only need 1 knight and 1 adventurer for this, knight can heal him if needed and u will use minimum amount of food)

Flag Post

Spiders by-pass armor so they crush Knights low HP fast. Zerks have high HP (about twice that of a Knight depending on gear). An easy set up is just put all 6 Hero in a different job and the tier gear of the tier boss you are headed to (tier 3 gear vs 3rd boss). Switching them out based on what you are facing. 3 of any class will make it very hard to pass some areas (unless you have t5 gear) because the mobs all counter something.

Flag Post

I suppose I have to farm some rubies then, to build up the gears. Thank you for the advices, I know what to do for now.