hints and tips - The Grinns Tale

10 posts

Flag Post

I decided I’d make this post,post useful hints in here. Here’s mine:
for your town and heroes,you will need a lot of material,try to max up your production with mills and mines then try to up them as much as you can,then bye bye goes your material needs.
edit:new tip found!
making your grinns happy will also reward you with random Items!

Flag Post

tested it,its correct,and i would like to add,the items are the useful ones,meaning potions you cant make but only find and items for crafting!!! RARE ones are not out of the question,so make your pople happy!!! :D

Flag Post

The potions from having people talk to each other are not “found-only” items. People sometimes drop heal potions when they talk. The max anyone I’ve spoken to has seen is a Really Healthy Potion, which you can make with a tier 1 item shop in 15 minutes for 100 wood. It’s a nice additional source of RHPs if you have the extra Actions and nothing to do with them, but not anything to get excited about.

Flag Post

All for thanks. you are all useful hints and tips.

Flag Post

More info about the game here : http://grinns-tale.wikia.com

Flag Post

After defeating the Big Boss your grins can drop Vibrant Potions.

Flag Post

Learn to farm wood on HF3 room 1. 240 wood every 3 to 6 seconds pretty much solves all your wood problems, and makes battles much easier since u can spam the hell out of the cheap hp pots.

Flag Post

Protip: Fight without potions. You’ll never have enough, you’ll have to wait that much more, and the game’s just plain more fun when you focus more on skill instead of spam.
Also invest in face paint, like the Lens of Looking, Shaman Face Paint, or Braveface. Really useful.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JNAProductions:
Protip: Fight without potions. You’ll never have enough, you’ll have to wait that much more, and the game’s just plain more fun when you focus more on skill instead of spam.

This really is protip. Now if only this game actually rewarded challenges and not mindless grind…

Flag Post

lol fighting without potions takes way longer.. the amount of things you can do with the 100 wood really healthy potions is amazing, it practically turns all the grand boss fights into cake. and at 100 wood per potion the cost is extremely cheap considering how easy it is to farm wood. Like seriously, the resource cost for each really healthy potion takes less than 1 second to farm if you’re farming right.

if you want to get to endgame quickly, don’t waste your time setting up challenges for yourself to conquer, just potion spam your way through it (up to floor 46), then upgrade to t5 and worry about strategy.

the only potions u really need to conserve are those chest-only pots, like shock/softie pots.

finally, if you intend to get a highscore in GD, you should get used to spamming potions. With a disconnect looming at any moment, what matters most in GD is your killing speed, and potions will let you use a far more offense-oriented team than any cough cough “skill”.