Recycling. Save the world.

8 posts

Flag Post

I just thought I’d throw this out there, and I don’t know if it’s been posted already, but… you should be able to recycle old dropped items (like the goddamn brooms) into resources.

Flag Post

100% agree!!! it would certainly make the game A LOT more interesting and entertaining on my part at least,not to mention i wouldnt have to see all those humongous numbers every time like 12336 old brooms or 9762 cogs!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH ALL THOSE BROOMS??? I HAVE ONLY 50 PEOPLE IN MY TOWN!!! :D

Flag Post

It would make more sense if the devs introduced a “market”. A building where you can basically buy and sell items.
I think they should introduce a new resource called “gold” that some buildings required. gold couln’t be mined, but you can get gold in the market by selling items, and you use gold in the market by buying items. It could also solve this whole irritating diamond thing

Flag Post
Originally posted by rphb:

It would make more sense if the devs introduced a “market”. A building where you can basically buy and sell items.
I think they should introduce a new resource called “gold” that some buildings required. gold couln’t be mined, but you can get gold in the market by selling items, and you use gold in the market by buying items. It could also solve this whole irritating diamond thing

I would love it so much, of your idea could be implemented in the game. This “market” or conversion-building could also take production-time to change crafting-items for “gold” (or whatever) and vice versa – similar to mines taking time to produce metal…

Of course this is a rather specific idea. Nonetheless I 100% agree to the original post: There needs to be some kind of recycling- or exchangesystem. At the moment, pretty much all crafting-items are completely worthless except for rubies and diamonds!

Flag Post

My idea for the market is that any trade happens instantaneously, but the excange rate varies depending on which level your market is at.

Let’s take an example: wood, at level one you can sell 10 wood to get 1 gold, or you can sell 1 gold to get 1 wood. then when you have upgraded the market, you get better exchange rates, for instance 8 to 1 and 1 to 2 and so on.
Every resource would then have a price for which they can be sold and a price for which they can be bought with gold, even rare resources. I imagine that you should be able to buy 1 diamond for 1000 gold at level 1.

Flag Post

Let’s take an example: wood, at level one you can sell 10 wood to get 1 gold, or you can sell 1 gold to get 1 wood. then when you have upgraded the market, you get better exchange rates, for instance 8 to 1 and 1 to 2 and so on.

I am not sure whether this would be a too massive infringement of the whole game mechanics. Another player on Kong suggested e.g. to change 5 nuts for 1 broom; 5 brooms for 1 crudewing and so on… I assume you get the idea of a hierarchical pyramid of crafting materials?
Anyways: These are decisions that the developers have to make in order to ensure the compatibility with the overall gameplay. But the fact remains: They have to do something about the crafting-material problem!

Flag Post

I think that one good idea would be to have some kind of merchant that sells only “rare” objects for some kind of gold currency which you gain by selling him crafting materials, his inventory changes every couple of hours, so the player is awarded by coming back to the game more often to see if the things he wants is on sale.

Flag Post

I agree somewhat with you JuicyBeast, rare items should be in limited supply. BUT I think it would really benefit the game if there also was a mercent that bought and sold general goods. We can have two merchants.

A general artefact market, and a rare item store, both should be upgradable.