Tier 6 page 2

31 posts

Flag Post

it will afect grinfinite dungeon , seizan killed 37 floor boss in t2, so higher and higher tier of gear is not needed for adding new content. 46 boss can be killed with t4. Devs can add many more floors in tower with new interesting monsters without making radiculously overpowered new gear. They can be more fun and challenges in whatever you allready have.
The game can have many diffrent goals for diffrent ppl. Seizan wants to beat evrything with possible low gear, I want to get best possible gear possibly fast, having best gear makes me happy(and devs adding new gear auto screws me) and i want to make highscore in Grinfinite dungeon- can compete with other ppl this way. Somebody else may want to have nice looking city. Or try to kill something with only 1 hero. Many things to do :)

Flag Post

TZwien why you choose to play devils advocate is beyond me, so please consider what you say before trolling more (whether or not you realize it). to quote you from earlier about T5 to T6 for wizard:

Originally posted by TZwien:

t6 wizard compared to t5 has 18 more attack, 12 more defense, and 8 more health. BUT there’s no set ability, so you lose life steal II. Plus you need to spend a ton of resources and time upgrading. It’s not worth it at all. Even if it were free I wouldn’t take it. The other t5 to t6 class comparisons are about the same.

so that is not worth it but:

Originally posted by TZwien:

t4 adventurer and knight to t5 is huge. Even refined t4 to regular t5 is massive. But the resources needed are also massive. This is why huge stat increases are necessary if the devs want people to keep upgrading and playing the game. If someone with refined t4 doesn’t want to upgrade to t5, there’s no way in hell they’ll ever want to upgrade to t6 (or 7, 8, 9, etc).

I always observed speed to be linear, but I don’t know for sure. My knight with 8 speed attacks about 33% of the time my adventurer does with 24 speed it seems.

Hasting is great if you don’t need to kill things quickly. Having 3 fast attackers with little HP or defense is much better than 2 slow attackers and a haste cleric.

So this huge change for adventurer is 11 attack, 10 defense, 50 health, -1 speed, and the loss of the set bonus rage II, sounds like a smaller boost than the one you want to keep T5 wizard for…….
Also I never said I won’t go up from T4, just that I don’t need to yet, I cleared the tower in pure T4 gear, no rogue, zweihandar, sardaukar, with only 3 items on floor 46 and no items on any other floor (your stuck on 46 btw). I can still clear GD even with the new steamy gearheads to the point of only stopping for fear of DC / time / food, cleared mystbourne, and generally don’t want to pay the food cost for the T5 food vs T4 food yet.

Flag Post

T6 Wizard is horrible. I opted for the upgrade since the refined weapon has 50 attack which was enticing (I was lucky enough to have it refined on the first try), but it’s not worth losing Lifesteal II. :(
Oh well, the set looked cute, to me anyway.

Flag Post

Summary: T5 is better than T4, clearly. There is a lot of grinding neccessary but it is worth it. T6 is maybe a little bit better than T5. A ridiculous amount of farming is neccesary. Naturally, people are complaining that their efforts are wasted. There is something very wrong here, if it goes like this; people will complain A LOT when T7 comes; and quit the game when T8 is released. T8 will leave you 2 choices: Farming for a year or paying hundreds of dollars. Also, Seizan; at the level of RT2, a single attack point from the refined explorer scarf is worth it; since it is easy to craft. But that doesn’t apply to T6 gear.

Flag Post

Finally another logical person enters the thread.

Flag Post

Molokot, by your logic you think they should keep adding T5 gear. I believe you’re confused about this game and what tiers means, and the point of this game.

The things you’re describing aren’t intentional goals of the game. The goal of the game is clearly upgrading and climbing the tower. Saying that someone might want to challenge themselves and create fun minigames is irrelevant to the actually goals of the game. Playing Counter Strike, sure players make fun little side games like gun game and similar things, but those aren’t how the developer has designed the game. It is fine for you to say what you like to do for fun, but by saying you disagree with higher tiers being better gear is detracting from other peoples’ fun, who are playing how the developers actually DEVELOPED the game.

By your logic there never should have been a tier past 1 or 2.