Feeding Heroes

5 posts

Flag Post

Is there a way to feed heroes outside of combat? I haven’t really gotten too far but its a bit of a pain to try and feed multiple heroes in the middle of combat. If its not in the game already the ability to feed heroes in your town should be made possible.

Flag Post

Welcome to the feeding pain… You get used to it though :)

Devs were talking of implementing a feeding hall or something, but that was a while ago. I’d assume that it’s still on the agenda

Flag Post

Protip: pay attention to hunger and from time to time visit floor 1 for easy and safe feeding.

Flag Post

Its not that feeding heroes during a battle is causing deaths or anything its just annoying to deal with the level restriction for some food items and having to think about the right type of food to use on your hero. I suppose they make it so you have to go into a battle to feed or else you could switch classes into a lower level and abuse lower tiered food.

Flag Post

Yeah, it’s really only a problem early on though. I am at the point where I seem to have 30-40 wheat at any one time, plus a good deal of bananas and bakery items. My heroes don’t really starve. It is annoying feeding them in battle, but it’s what the devs decided I guess :\