You made us eat 10k legs for this?

17 posts

Flag Post

35 damage -3 speed, fancy flurry.

HONESTLY THIS IS NOT THE FIRST OF APRIL

Flag Post

Just give thanks to our turkey overlords that their giant feet haven’t smashed us all.

Flag Post

The big rake is much better. Found it in Ironbound. 69 damage, no loss of anything. Even gives your hero the title of “Gardener.” Quite frankly, I am disappointed.

Flag Post

Seriously, we could have saved those for later. They were 20 stamina points. Great to use in the GD instead of bananas.

Flag Post

well, it does have fancy flurry, ill give it that.

Flag Post

“Fancy Flurry” mofos. That is a great attached weapon bonus lol!

Flag Post

I agree, this new weapon is pretty much only useful for beginners. And even then its usefulness is limited by its speed.

Flag Post

well, i will not complaint anything, since I just use one turkey :p
But yeah, i think it will be useful for beginners..
Lets think it as a charity for those who just start play this game..

Flag Post

I pretty much fed my grinns into a food coma for it.. even though they were bloated and morbidly obese, i just kept stuffing more turkey down their throats… now all their sacrifices have gone in vain.

Flag Post

I thought it was a neat weapon. Not as useful as a constable blade for example but a fun weapon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by YosuaM:

well, i will not complaint anything, since I just use one turkey :p
But yeah, i think it will be useful for beginners..
Lets think it as a charity for those who just start play this game..

Well as a n00bie to this game I would like to thank all of you. It really is helpful to me right now.

EDIT: Actually since it was on my mind I tested a bit and the lack of speed hurts more than I previously noticed. Esspecially since it is currently leaving monsters with 1-3 HP and then has to cycle round again to finish them off. Comboing with a mage counters that some but it won’t be long before I’m done with the Turkey.

Flag Post

Yeah I have 2 Big Wrenches. Way better than big rakes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by earlybird92:

35 damage -3 speed, fancy flurry.

HONESTLY THIS IS NOT THE FIRST OF APRIL

true. so much good food (and time) wasted in the process, to receive such a noob crap. I knew this game was just a money drain, but still..

Flag Post

We could have feed the grinn more than 4k times.

Flag Post

I was waiting a weapon with the power of a RT3 or T3 weapon, at least RT2. I’m dissapointed, this leg can be called T2 at most.

Flag Post

You are not owed anything. It is a free item. You personally did not eat 10k turkey legs. Shut up forever

Flag Post

But Microwave….. what if he did eat 10k turkey legs?!?