New Grinnfinite Challenge

5 posts

Flag Post

Make a team of 6 characters, all the same class. How deep can you go? My 6 berzerkers got to 50 before I got bored and pulled them out.

Part of me thinks that 6 clerics would be the best. Two hasters and One healer. Self haste to start, then haste the healer to high heaven. Kill enemy ever so slowly. There’d be a LOT of animation canceling, or it’d never work. And you’d use lots of food. But part of me is just crazy enough to try!

Flag Post

heh… got 1 more refined braveface, so I’m using refined lion, lion, 4x refined braveface. Also, levelled them up past 30 each.

Made it to floor 100. Only threw deshockers against grander ghost. I also threw a scald potion on randy a couple of times, and threw a few revives on tough levels.

Flag Post

quick question did u use potions? and also what abilities did u choose ?

Flag Post

@ddueber, How much have you spent getting those refined braidhearts. I am working on #26 and haven’t gotten one yet. How the heck have you managed 4???? I am VERY jealous.

Flag Post

I use lifesteal on all of them. Very rarely do I use potions… deshockers now and again, scald on randy when he’s in a tough room.

You have 26 unrefined braidhearts and none refined? That’s amazing! I have 34, of which 6 are refined. It only took a couple days making them from all 4 of my Asylums.