Old scarf

13 posts

Flag Post

I am having a bit difficulty locating this item. Anyone know where to find it?

Flag Post

I believe you can find it at the chest on Floor 25

Flag Post

they replace socks in treasure boxes after level 20 or something like this and in ironbound.

Flag Post

Thank you both for your responses.

Flag Post

Anyone has an idea about best level to farm those? I seem to lack quite a bunch

Flag Post

i like 26 , only few monsters guard 2 chests there. Also if u farm metal in first room on 22 there is 1 chest next.

Flag Post

do ironbound 1-3 if you can. chests drop them all the time and great for wood too

Flag Post
Originally posted by lechat:

do ironbound 1-3 if you can. chests drop them all the time and great for wood too

thats not true , all chests have same drops

Flag Post

Ive gotten them more in Ironbound then any other place. 20-25 floors of the tower included.

Flag Post

Has anyone found better places to farm these? I’ve been trying Ironbound and other tower floors 20-30 but I’ve gotten very few (farmed for about 40 minutes yesterday and got two, that’s bullshit.) So many are required for the T4+ sets that it’s absurd how rare they are, I know they can be gifted in the FB version so the developers clearly need to do something about the droprate in this version.

Flag Post

i have to say that drop rates for old scarves aint that bad. if your comp is fast, you can easily farm over 10 in less than half an hour consistently.

Go to floor 26, equip your guys with electric based attacks, and keep running that same floor.

It has 2 chests relatively unguarded, and socks drop around 20% of the time.

20% scarves
20% shock potion
20% shock cure potion
20% antidote (which is actually not bad, cause it makes the grand crank much easier to beat)
20% burn potion (u need it for crafting wiz gear)

Flag Post

I did 25 runs of floor 26, which gave me 50 chests, not the greatest test pool but farming in this game is beyond boring. These were the results:

6 Old Scarves – 12%
6 Hardener – 12%
5 De-Shocker – 10%
8 Shock Potions – 16%
9 Antidotes – 18%
8 Softies – 16%
8 Poison Potions – 16%

Not really sure how long it took me, was running Level 24 Sneak, Soldier and Brawler.

Flag Post

You can get old scarf easily by rallying on item shops. I have lots of them now :)