<TO DEV> marketplace building

17 posts

Flag Post

Could you plz make us marketplace building that could buy all those small nuts ,brooms and other things we have in plenty and dont want ,for wood and metal?
That would not unbalance game and will make evrybody happy.

Flag Post

usually in this kind of game they make it so it goes pretty fast in the first few days, then when you reach the higher tiers you have to wait days until you get enough resources, or you buy them with real money.

if you need 100k wood to upgrade a building to tier 5 and the best wood run is less than 3k, it’s pretty obvious they’re trying to encourage you to pay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rigor_Mortis:

usually in this kind of game they make it so it goes pretty fast in the first few days, then when you reach the higher tiers you have to wait days until you get enough resources, or you buy them with real money.

if you need 100k wood to upgrade a building to tier 5 and the best wood run is less than 3k, it’s pretty obvious they’re trying to encourage you to pay.

this is irrelevant to topic , from such marketplace that surely will cost resources to build u may maybe get 20k total of both resources after quite a long time of playing ,its more about not being annoyed with having tons of useless junk than anything else.

Flag Post

Why are you annoyed by it? It’s not like we have a limited inventory and it’s taking up a space you’d like to occupy with something more useful. What’s annoying is how unplayable this game is pretty much after you beat the 3rd boss.

Flag Post

i say it gets hard after the third boss, but not unplayable. I played this for slightly more than a week and i beat the grand crank(4th boss) already.

The trick to getting there is having a wizard, cause wizards beat spiders, and there are loads of spiders after 25.

After the grand crank, things get impossible without tier 4/5 equips cause thumpers 1 hit KO your grins.

Back to topic- I think its a good idea which is repeated all too many times. I think the devs are just to lazy to implement that as individual items need to have different material costs and is too much of a pain to code for them.

Flag Post

The dev is considering to make the marketplace you want, but it seems he’s currently working on something else so it’s not at the top of his priority.

@TZwien : if you’re stuck, that probably means that your equipment is not good enough, just wait until you can get higher tier equips and it’ll get the job done. For spiders typically use soldier/shaman/constable or soldier/soldier/constable.

Flag Post

I’m not stuck. Late game just takes a thousand times longer to play than early game. Having to grind for days and accumulate resources for weeks makes the game almost unplayable. Some people might like that, though.

Flag Post

i agree with the idea of the market!!! in fact i am STRONGLY SUPPORTING IT!!! please devs,give us this bonus and the gaem will be loved even more!!! i assure you!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by TZwien:

I’m not stuck. Late game just takes a thousand times longer to play than early game. Having to grind for days and accumulate resources for weeks makes the game almost unplayable. Some people might like that, though.

Yep, and it makes sense since as developer you want to have people playing your game for a long time so you can tempt them more often to buy premium stuff.

And personally I find games boring I can beat in a week. To the Topic, if the devs will implement such a marketplace they will have even more crying because most people will cry if they dont get 1000 wood and metal each for like 10 brooms! And it would probably be more like 500 brooms for 1 ruby or something like that. Main source is and should stay mills and mines for regular ressources and persistant grinding for crafting items, period!

Flag Post

I have advocated the implementation of a market several times. It would really improve the depth of the game. Also the exchange rates shouldn’t be fixed, they should depend on the markets level. That’s right we should have a market that can be levelled up like the other building.

Flag Post

“like 500 brooms for 1 ruby” – perfect price, i have 1000 of stuff i dont`t need and chances of diamond or ruby is – 20% for full run of inifinite dungeon(until you run out of food) on any other level – to boring to do it(even after i wrote authotkey scripts for this – i actually find using computer for something more meaningful than auto-grinding for a few hours for a mere 1-2 rubies more enjoyable).
To devs: either ban completely game mechanics for food(which allows grinding) – let everybody “pay to win” or make somthing more entertainable instead of grinding(mini-games, or random chance to drop diamond/ruby for every monster).

Flag Post

I want 500 rusty screws for a ruby! (now I have more than 5k xD)

EDIT : you guys should make a thread on automatized grinding. It would benefit a lot of people.

Flag Post

@IlyaB
I would like to hear more about auto-grinding, It would how can you do that?

Flag Post

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31894017/grinding.zip – unpack in any dir, install autohotkey, laynch ahk script, install fqc – flash quality plugin changer(i use chrome) – make lowest settings – game run faster and i use a lot of images – to locate images of things on screen and all of them in lower res, sometimes it gets stuck – if it cant find particular image(for example boss fight and something like smoker in corner – cant’ match with fire + blue bar against regular blue bar).

It is somewhat slow – this is intended – game crashes then you make to much actions(forces you to reload), my adventurers are in slots 1,4,5(so this slots are hardcoded for feeding procedure) – change it to yours slots (in change to clerics\adventurers), place them in attack slots for battle . You have to adjust feeding procedure for your game layout – places for hero classes change on each reload(and i was to lazy to search for picture in first version of this).

Press 8 to run GI in infinite loop(until somebody becomes hungry(search for H letter on screen)- doesn’t really check if you can beat lvl – so you WILL die if your adventurers can’t sustain themself with livesteal), press 6 for farming wood/metal(uncomment needed) – its speed hardcoded for lvl 24 adventurers with 10 speed-18 with t3 sets and lifesteal.

Flag Post

botting in a game is for losers

Flag Post

“game is for losers” – game which requires repeating non-entertaining actions actually all for losers – normal people just work, do business, whatever =) Just admit it)

Flag Post

I don’t particularly want to be able to swap items for resources (wood and metal) as I think it might alter the dynamic of the game, but I would like a building where we could swap spare items for the items which are hard to get on Kong but I think work by gifting on other platforms. So if there was a character/building that swapped ‘rare’ labelled items (someone’s ring, feathers etc.) for hard to get items (socks, scarfs, rubies, diamonds) or maybe even new special items/decorative items/costumes/etc. They could make this plot related by having a traveling trader or something and I think the swap rates should be quite high so it wouldn’t damage the balance (eg. swap 50 rings for a diamond?).

I desperately need a diamond right now, and I have so many ‘rare’ rings which look like they contain diamonds, I just wish I could pull them out!