Suggestions and bugs page 4

111 posts

Flag Post

Suggestion:

Make the function of each potion more obvious. We have so little time in battle, and I keep forgetting what the blue vs. purple potion does, for example. Just making the lightning bolt BIGGER would make a world of difference.

Or hot keys to use potions quickly? Because it’s also a drag to click to the right Tab to find remedies vs. stamina vs. thing to throw at bad guys.

Flag Post

BUG:
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but for a while I would have to keep changing my characters abilities back to how they where before i logged off. after logging back on they would all be the original ones.

SUGGESTION:
when crafting, have a confirmation dialogue AND the ability to opt out of it. I’ve crafted so many things by mistake due to no confirmation, just a small simple wrong click. or you could have the ability to stop the crafting after a short while and receive everything back, be this 5-10 seconds (maybe longer).

Flag Post

It’s nice that the attack skills reset issue has been fixed, but you devs REAAAALY need to fix the issue many people have with your game constantly disconnecting us every few minutes!

It really makes it impossible for us to even attempt the explore mode, as I’ve tried to do the last floor of highland falls about 25 times now, and am still unable to complete that floor due to getting randomly disconnected every single time!

If you don’t want people to stop playing this, this MUST be fixed!

Flag Post

I fled after beating the 2nd stage of the floor 46 boss, and was shown the cinematic for beating him. Whoops!

Flag Post

Is it a glitch for berserkers, once placed they can’t be moved and would automatically attack. Not only that they can’t be moved or switched.

Flag Post
Originally posted by elili:

Is it a glitch for berserkers, once placed they can’t be moved and would automatically attack. Not only that they can’t be moved or switched.

No, berserkers are called berserkers for a reason. They are supposed to do high damage but you will not be able to control them because they are in “rage mode”. Its the same for the knights black knight armor

Flag Post
Originally posted by daimp:
Originally posted by elili:

No, berserkers are called berserkers for a reason. They are supposed to do high damage but you will not be able to control them because they are in “rage mode”. Its the same for the knights black knight armor

Thanks!

Flag Post

Are there any hotkeys for the “Ready for Battle!”, “Next Room”, “Next Floor” and “Replay Floor” buttons?

If there aren’t, I would like to suggest hotkeys for those. Very useful for quick placement for heal/haste and attacking for the Grinns, as well as faster Grinding opportunity.

And Full support for the “make keys drop with low chance” suggestion.

Flag Post

I have 2 zoning permits in my inventory but wheni try to select new pieces of land it asks me to buy more zoning permits.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dorkjock:

I have 2 zoning permits in my inventory but wheni try to select new pieces of land it asks me to buy more zoning permits.

Maybe you need more than 2 zoning permits. Depending on how far it is from your first land, it will cost you 4, 16, etc .. zoning permits.d

Flag Post

SUGGESTION: What about making a trade market where you could trade your wood/metal for the other one? With fair rate like 10 wood:1metal. Could be worth thinking about.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zjebun:

SUGGESTION: What about making a trade market where you could trade your wood/metal for the other one? With fair rate like 10 wood:1metal. Could be worth thinking about.

That would be nice. People could just farm the wood, then exchange it for metal.

Flag Post

Farming metal is just too time eating. In end game phrase it takes too long to collect required resources for professions building etc. it’s not balanced when about time and effort consumed for tiny effects… Many people have quit because of that.

Flag Post

SUGGESTION: You should add the ability to craft weapons and armor parts multiple times.BUT,to be fair,if the weapon needs 4 hours to get crafted,with the “multiple times” ability if you want to craft 2 weapons the time of crafting will be multiplied by 2 if you want to craft 3 weapons it will be multiplied by 3 and so on…It is really annoying when i need to craft multiple items to get the next weapon or armor and because of my job and other properties im losing the whole day IG! Or maybe you should add a time penalty of 20mins (like: 1item 4hours-2items 8hours20mins-3items 12hours40mins and so on).

This ability will be very helpfull for many players!Thanks for your time

Flag Post

It would help for some of those whose computers can’t keep up if tyou put a graphic quality option in this game. my com is a low performance.

Flag Post

@stevez0r: the whole point of having inconvenient times and being unable to queue build is so that they can keep you coming back and spending time on the game repeatedly to build this addictive behavior.

@killertyme: you can right click the game and change the quality.

Flag Post

Suggestion: let fuzzlehorns eat small nuts. Since I bought the fuzzlehorn to eat junk, it only makes sense that they can actually… well, eat junk.

Also, would like to make the customization/building aspect of the game more involved if possible. Gives me something to do while I’m waiting for my mills and mines to load up — I was kind of displeased that there is a cap on total decorations. Having towns in general be more involved would be nice as well, though perhaps a bit much to ask from a (mostly) free game.

Flag Post

You know, some stuff shouldn’t require a fuzzlehorn to convert into something else.

For instance… if I have an Adventurer’s goggles.. i should be able to just throw it on the ground to get smashed goggles…. lol.

Flag Post

You really need to fix the disconnection issue. I never got disconnected but lately every 30-40 minutes I get a disconnect.

A suggestion: When you´re in grinfinite and you suffer a disconnect either keep you´re loot or let me go back to the floor I was on

Flag Post

I have been reporting the disconnection issue on the board and everywhere for the past month but no fix at all. i keep getting disconnected every 5 to 10 minutes and this is the only game that does that. i have lost so many items cause of it.

Flag Post

It would be really handy to have at least one battle configuration that you can save. By this I mean that when you log in and explore to wherever, you can then just click on the battle configuration and all 6 heroes go into your favourite slots. It would really work best if it remembered that hero 1 was a beserker with x skill sets and if you had changed them to archer, it would change them back to what they were when you saved them.

Flag Post

Is Armor Shop Level 4 a bug? I haven’t found it yet… went looking at the Wiki, and there isn’t an Armor Shop Level 4 listed there either.

Flag Post

cant see grand holiday tree + snowman + Ribbon holiday tree + Snow Ribbon Holiday tree + Holiday Tree + Bell Holiday Tree
+ Snow Holiday Tree + Snow Bell Holiday Tree and when i Build Grand Holiday Tree every one of them (holiday’s Decor) become
1/60 _ Help

Flag Post
Originally posted by GenSkull:

Is Armor Shop Level 4 a bug? I haven’t found it yet… went looking at the Wiki, and there isn’t an Armor Shop Level 4 listed there either.

I farmed level 37 (I think it was 37) over and over and got basically all of the artifacts, there was no Armor 4 however. I’m not sure if it is granted in the 40+ floors, but so far no one has commented that had found it when I started a thread about it. Strange as there is clearly things that can be made once you upgrade! :\

Flag Post

I have a bug where a duplicate version of a quest has popped up. It says complete but I can’t get the reward. I’ve also already done the quest before. I looooooove this game though