Daily quests page 2

39 posts

Flag Post

So, today my quest was kill the Hero (Morian, in my case). Then i spend dozens of revive potions, lots of heal potions, some food and one Softie Potion. My prize? Look how funny: a Softie Potion! I’m so glad!

Flag Post

GUESSSSSS WHAT I GOT TODAY !!?!!!!??

yeah… woodle bundle

Flag Post

Wood bundle. All day, every day.

Flag Post

Yeah. Wood bundle every time so far.

Flag Post

every single say is the same. Kill Faust, get wood bundle.

Flag Post

Ohh, and another wood bundle, great !!! [Ironic mode OFF]

Flag Post

until the present day I am still waiting for some useful prize…
when I suggested the wheel spin-a-day and recieved an “We loved your Idea” I did not expect this…
at first it looked like something awesome. Now instead of spinning a wheel, I kill a spider a day, and instead of some useful prizes, there seems to be a 95% chance of getting crap. be the wood bundles like this past days, the underleveveled food, or the potions you get in almost every damn chest.

Now I am entering the game once a day for five minutes, it is collect da wood, upgrade a single thing that takes hours if not days to upgrade and leaves your coffers empty, kill spider, return tomorrow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thepsicho:

Now I am entering the game once a day for five minutes, it is collect da wood, upgrade a single thing that takes hours if not days to upgrade and leaves your coffers empty, kill spider, return tomorrow.

You forgot to add, get 1 free pramin after 10-30 minutes fighting.

Flag Post

You should all be grateful to get a wood bundle… Lately, I only get one pretzel.

Flag Post

I got… a… say it with me kids… wood bundle … For slogging through brutal level 38-40 rooms and blowing multiple potions…

Anymore, if it is not something sanely fightable, I just pass and wait out the timer. The game is allready a hidious grind-fest as is.

Nice idea. But something went very wrong in execution. Be it just bad planning, or be it underestimating Flashs RNG ability to totally skew random chance.

Flag Post

""You forgot to add, get 1 free pramin after 10-30 minutes fighting.""
true, I forgot, now i am at 13 pramins, with my goal at 49 for the fuzzlehorn….
yes, laugh, but I don´t think the keys are really worthy and I am full of useless garbage…

Flag Post

True there is the Pramin, but they arent guaranteed. Ive had several days where was long grinding for a crafting part and not a one. And other days when just doing a quick one-off run and got one.

So the pramin is irrelevant to the Daily problem.

Flag Post

Guys i know that it suck getting almost every days the same drops and some mobs… but hey!!!!! we can get 10 pramins sometimes and that is great… i got it 2x in 30 days and i do my daily quest every day.
In the last updates we got, it the only thing that really can help us get the payable items and keys for boxes…

So yes devs can update the daily quest to get more differents mobs and levels but the rewards are very good.

Flag Post

When I get my quest and I finish it, it still stays up even after I refresh the page about a million times I also keep getting the same quests every single fricken day.