Feedback and Bug Reports

665 posts

Flag Post

Hi Everyone,

This is the official feedback and bug report thread. If you have any bug reports, or general game feedback please post here.

Thanks!

Flag Post

My Feedback: Too Mush Bushs. Need poneis. And a muffin.

Flag Post

Looks neat, but it is cutoff on both sides.

Flag Post

I don’t tend to like games that have energy/stamina and the like.

If I take that out of the equation, I do kind of like the game. I only just started as well.

Flag Post

I like the game so far.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kikicoops:

Looks neat, but it is cutoff on both sides.

Are you sure your browser zoom is set to its standard size? If not, (Ctrl + 0) should reset it.

Flag Post

I’m loving the game so far!
I have a few suggestions:
1. I think the energy should stack. It’s frustrating if I buy or earn energy than level and lose the energy that I just earned/purchased.
2. I think that XP should be earned for in game achievements.
3. I think that fishing should earn some XP. Maybe not for catching junk, or even for catching everything, but maybe some select items.

Otherwise, I think I’m getting addicted to the game!
Keep up the good work! Thanks!

Flag Post

Nice game, but the energy gets used up way too fast. I play for five minutes and I have to play something else for a while.

Flag Post

I like, but probably won’t play it since I really don’t like energy games. I don’t like being penalized in games for playing it and not wanting to spend money.

Flag Post

After buying coins, I keep getting the same “item received” bubble message over and over. It pops up over the text from the town person but I can’t click on it to advance because the bubble is in the way. Had to restart.

Flag Post

Energy replenishment takes waaaaay to long.

Flag Post

Thanks for the report Gwenndalynne, we have a fix for the gold pop-up that will get pushed in the next roll out.

Flag Post

I’m working on the fishing on a full stomach quest and i have the three salami and two pieces of bread in my inventory but for the quest requirements it say i only have one piece of bread and no more bread is dropping so i can’t finish the quest.

Flag Post

Shady Forest – Field 3 – Puzzle 3. Had to pay for an insta solve because the puzzle, and its pieces, were so tiny on my screen it was impossible to do. I’m talking, a centimeter square on my screen, at most.

Flag Post

Okay, definitely found a glitch that’s easily reproducible:

Step 1: Purchase an expansion to your ranch.
Step 2: Attempt to clear the weeds at 0 energy.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit?

(Being serious, the weeds won’t be cleared, but they’re still “taking” energy, putting you in the negatives.)

Flag Post

it crashes/freezes on me from time to time but that usually happens when I play slightly new/beta browser mmos.

Flag Post

when decorating your house stone blocks will get stuck under the entrance telaport with no ability to remove them.

Flag Post

game has stopped working, attempts to load game bring me to a google error “he server at bw2ps1.djartsgames.ca can’t be found because the DNS look-up failed” page. the game has previous worked but now doesnt, have cleared cache etc

google chrome

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1337al:

game has stopped working, attempts to load game bring me to a google error “he server at bw2ps1.djartsgames.ca can’t be found because the DNS look-up failed” page. the game has previous worked but now doesnt, have cleared cache etc

google chrome

I have the exact same issue here. Also tried firefox.

Flag Post
Originally posted by maxuk2006:

google chrome

Same here. But instead error message, i just get loading screen frozen up, not loading any further than “…” on “loading graphics…” message.

Flag Post
Originally posted by maxuk2006:

google chrome

what country are you in?

Flag Post

Is there a limit to the number of people that can be used for Call a Friend type whacks? I’ve added a large number of friends, many of whom I know for sure are playing the game, and received no additional whacks.

Flag Post

I had unlocked up to my 5th trinket, but then after i went to have dinner i came back and my trinket slots were reset to the beginning 2 slots and my sweet lollipop was ripped out of its green slot and now i can’t put it back in. I managed to buy back up to the 4th trinket again but i cannot find a way to reinsert my lollipop into the green slot, please fix this by reinserting my sweet lollipop back into the green slot and refund my gold and gems.

Flag Post

Task: Clearing weeds
Expected result: Nothing (Clearing weeds failed)
Actual result: Clearing weeds failed, but energy is now below zero (even after refreshing)

Flag Post

PLEASE increase Energy generation. Now that there’s Farmland which requires time wast… uh, waiting… having such a slow rate of Energy return is just painful.

Surely there’s enough to do in the game to keep us occupied without having to wait this long for Energy for ordinary Bush Whacking?