Feedback and Bug Reports page 11

714 posts

Flag Post

Can there be a function for you to replay cutscenes? I was at the “Princess Betrayal” one when I clicked on one of the fields in the map. I was stuck there until I re-loaded. Thus, I missed the cutscene. D:

P.S. hdfkvsbdfvbfdvkubefavfbvjkarvgkuyervki bkjhfvbkhufdvbkuhvbkuryvbkuerqvbreuibvrueykvrekybvykurebvkjd D:

Flag Post

Hi Developers,

Can you turn th puzzle pieces more easy-to-see? I take hours to find some pieces that blend in the background…

Thanks in advance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PlanetOfDreams:

Can there be a function for you to replay cutscenes? I was at the “Princess Betrayal” one when I clicked on one of the fields in the map. I was stuck there until I re-loaded. Thus, I missed the cutscene. D:

P.S. hdfkvsbdfvbfdvkubefavfbvjkarvgkuyervki bkjhfvbkhufdvbkuhvbkuryvbkuerqvbreuibvrueykvrekybvykurebvkjd D:

Sadly we can’t do that as things are now, Planet. 8( We wish we could!

Originally posted by rafpardal:

Hi Developers,

Can you turn th puzzle pieces more easy-to-see? I take hours to find some pieces that blend in the background…

Thanks in advance.

We’ve had several comments to this effect lately, we’re going to be looking into this! Thanks for your suggestion.

Flag Post

A couple suggestions for fishing improvements: Maybe implement a ‘daily quest’ type thing for them where you can earn some EXP/Gold for doing it. Another possibility is being able to fish up things that give XP.

(Also, am going to nth the comments about quests/daily rewards not scaling well to levels)

Flag Post

Maybe if we could fish multiple spots at once?

Flag Post

Easter Event

Immediate quest, after being teleported to the egg hunt zone my character cannot/will not move anywhere.

Flag Post

I am having the same problem with the Easter Event as drivinthattrain.

Flag Post

“Buy Friends”. That sounds extremely wrong, in a way.

Flag Post

Same issue with the Easter event as Drive and Bainpan. I completed the Easter egg hunt earlier in the day so I know that there should be a countdown and then the hunt starts, but I’m just standing in the middle of the start box and unable to move.

Flag Post

Same for me, just standing in the middle, doing nothing

Flag Post

Same issue with the Easter event as Drive and Bainpan. I completed the Easter egg hunt earlier in the day so I know that there should be a countdown and then the hunt starts, but I’m just standing in the middle of the start box and unable to move.

Flag Post

I can’t even start the Egg Hunt. I keep clicking “Begin”, but nothing happens.

Flag Post

The first time I did egg hunt, I froze as you described. Used browser refresh, and pop up appeared, timer started, and ran egg hunt. Second attempt on egg hunt, it went perfectly. I had thought the problem was corrected, but from your comments, it doesn’t always pop up. try refreshing if the egg hunt doesn’t start properly

Flag Post

Same thing for me, as well. I’ve experienced both the freezing and Begin button issues. I froze the first time and couldn’t get past the power up screen the second time. Refreshing takes care of it, but it’s still somewhat annoying. Still, the Easter event is really cute even though I have to cheat small children out of eggs to get achievements, lol.

Flag Post

Yeah there were problems with the egg hunts – just refresh to fix it if it happens again, but it should happen far less often now – we’ve run some fixes on it.

Originally posted by Chunky_12345:

A couple suggestions for fishing improvements: Maybe implement a ‘daily quest’ type thing for them where you can earn some EXP/Gold for doing it. Another possibility is being able to fish up things that give XP.

(Also, am going to nth the comments about quests/daily rewards not scaling well to levels)

Because of the way drop rates are calculated, earning extra EXP from something you can do indefinitely would be a bad idea. Being over-levelled for your area is a bad thing, in this game.

Originally posted by RunesGod:

Maybe if we could fish multiple spots at once?

Interesting idea, I’ll put that on the list.

Flag Post

Bug: Newest update (20-Mar-2013) always reloads images for trinkets and/or wearable items, even if they are already loaded.

Flag Post

Not sure if this is a bug or what have you, but ever since I hit the fishing hole in the swamp all I’m able to catch is 3 energy catfish. I’ve tried all three kinds of fish bait at every other spot in the entire game and still get nothing but catfish. The treasures and junk I catch have upgraded as I find new spots so is it me or have catfish taken over the world?

Flag Post

I’ve got a bug with the Egg Hunt and I’ve got screencaps of it- we’ve got 19/20 eggs but literally no one can find the last egg. Posted links to screencaps in the chat (and was muted by someone who kept me muted despite the explanation) and no one could find anything to click on. Not sure if this is a common problem, but I’ve got the screencaps if you’d like them.

Flag Post

not sure if its a bug, or an interesting feature…
I had the general store “bandit” quest up while doing monster infestation, and a bandit popped up, allowing me to kill 21 monsters…. I suppose you could get 22 if you had an egg quest up also?

Flag Post

Equipping a trinket gives the this error:

JSONParseError: Expecting ‘false’ but found failu Invalid JSON – Parse Error[failure to make server call:
http://ebaps1.djartsgames.ca:8888/?call=settrinkets&user_id=335083&details=%7B%22trinkets%22%3A%7B%228%22%3A%22275%22%2C%22

Happens with equipping cosmetics, too

Flag Post

I am getting the same error as Kinne while I am at the fishing hole.

Flag Post

Thanks for your bug reports everyone – I reported them to the team last week and they should be fixed now. Please let me know if you’re still experiencing them!

Fayt, yours sounds more like good luck to me!

Flag Post

Well, it certainly is luck alright, although I’m not sure it could be referred to as “good”, lol. Good to know that it’s not the game, at least.

Flag Post

This is annoying, but, since the 2 last npcs from easter event were added, i can’t load BW2 on this pc anymore. I got stuck at Loading Graphics (i think 75% done).

I can run normally at home (better pc), but the point is I ever run the game here with no problems, and suddenly happens this… Please fix it, if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Flag Post

In the Ice Cave, if I am sliding around on the ice, bring up the map and click on one of the bush fields, I still slide around even when I am on stable ground.