Feedback and Bug Reports page 9

687 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rommmy:

Would it be nice if we had a “Cache” item list in the game for us to download ALL the graphics in the game at once? OR would that be weird?

That just give me an idea.A screenshot button!

Flag Post

I have a bug in the new quest “a proper stables”. I should have 20/40 lumber but it shows -100/40…

Flag Post

Suggestion: Customization items do not need to be obtained in order to progress to the next area.

Flag Post

Would it be nice if we had a “Cache” item list in the game for us to download ALL the graphics in the game at once? OR would that be weird?

Originally posted by myskybluecap:

That just give me an idea.A screenshot button!

Added to the list of ideas for future updates!

Originally posted by badsoul666:

I have a bug in the new quest “a proper stables”. I should have 20/40 lumber but it shows -100/40…

This should be fixed, if not, submit a ticket!

Originally posted by boredpoo:

Suggestion: Customization items do not need to be obtained in order to progress to the next area.

Nope, sorry- customization items are required finds too!

Flag Post

Bug: paid for a Holy Cathedral upgrade yesterday, but today the building is still a Cleric’s Cathedral, not in the process of upgrading, but I haven’t gotten back the resources it took to build.

Flag Post

Hummm, wrong place shirelindria. Funny how so many bushwhackers are also grinns tale players.

Flag Post

The Haunted Forest Furniture,customization item and Quest Suggestion

The Haunted Forest could actually consist of 5 parts(as other place do)and contain level 11 and 12 bushes.

Furniture Suggestion:

Ghost Gnome

Ooh,creepy!

Floating Chair

Float your guest!

Haunted Forest tree

A haunted tree.Weird isn’t it?

Vampire Fang

Touch this and become a vampire!

Bottle of Blood

Wait.Who’s blood is this?

Customization item:

Vampire Cape

Become a vampire!

Cursed Sword

Buried long ago in the haunted forest.

Invisible gauntlet

You have no hands!

Bloody Cape

The bloods are still new

Werewolf Face

Ripped off a werewolf!

Quest:

1.Wraiths for Orch

Gather 40 wraiths for Orch.You can find wraiths in bushes all along The Haunted Forest

Reward:1000 EXP,200 Gold

2.Poison for Tasha

Gather 45 poison for Tasha.You can find poison in bushes all along The Haunted Forest.

Reward:1000 EXP,300 gold

3.Fangs for Luis

Gather 50 Fangs for Luis.You can find fangs all along The Haunted Forest

Reward:700 EXP,300 golds

4.Voodoo dolls for Caesar

Gather 47 Voodoo dolls for Caesar.You can find dolls all along The Haunted Forest

Rewards:1000 EXP,300 gold

5.Candelabras for Jostar

Gather 60 Candelabras for Jostar.

Flag Post

Thanks for all the ideas, myskybluegap! I’ll pass them along to the team.

Flag Post

In The Shady Forest, the east-side bridge over the river does not fill in on the minimap even after I’ve completed the area. It looks really strange when I pull up the minimap and it shows that I’m standing on nothing.

Flag Post

Hi, slight problem with my pet and the extravagent cornucopia item. While having both of them equiped, the stat list in the inventory only show a minus sign with nothing else next to it. Tested all my other items and I dont get that effect with anything else. My pet is a level 9 reindeer with a – 5,625% on nothing odds and I am at level 40 for a – 18,7% on the cornucopia. Didn’t notice if it did that before and I’m not sure if the effect still apply even if I cant see it.

Edit: oh, and the guy right at the entrance of dusty incline is still showing me an interogation mark even tought I’m done with all the quest in the area.

Flag Post

So I went to Derringer’s farm and clicked on his dinosaur, next thing you know, it started to follow me and I was allowed to “edit” Derringer’s house. The menu looked VERRRRRY glitchy and it looked like the screen when I was editing on the house and not editing the house at the same time, and I could bring him EVERYWHERE! To my house, the field, commons, other people’s houses…etc.

You may want to fix this before things get out of hand. Until this is solved, we are renting each other’s pets for gold.

(You can fix this, or make it a really cool feature, your choice.)

Flag Post

Furryjenny, Sandrodal, and Planet, all three of these items have been reported! Much thanks, as always!

Flag Post

Why isn’t there an Area Map for Secret Bonus Area 7?

Flag Post

Can you change the bubble when you hover over Friend Whacks. It still says “Each of your friends can help whack once every 5 days.” …when it’s actually 7 days in practice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DocHoneydew:

Can you change the bubble when you hover over Friend Whacks. It still says “Each of your friends can help whack once every 5 days.” …when it’s actually 7 days in practice.

You have no idea how tempting it is to type “Meep meep meep meep” in response to your posts.

The reason it hasn’t been changed is that for some (rare cases, we know) people without 100 friends, this is actually true. The helps refresh every 5 days, but you can only use a limit of 100 per week. For people with 10 or 20 friends, this means they get new helps every 5 days. It’s a bit of a confusing tooltip for those with many friends but strictly speaking is completely accurate.

Flag Post

Ah. I thankee.

And I agree about Beaker. Right Beakie?

“Meep Meep Meep? Meep.”

Flag Post

In the future will there be a way to abandon quests? I accidentally clicked ‘yes’ on hatching a gryphon when I already had one and I meant to click ‘no’. Or maybe a way to choose whether or not you decide to keep the pet after finishing the growth pet quests. Maybe a feature to sell owned pets except converted holiday ones.

Flag Post
Originally posted by liorinix:

In the future will there be a way to abandon quests? I accidentally clicked ‘yes’ on hatching a gryphon when I already had one and I meant to click ‘no’. Or maybe a way to choose whether or not you decide to keep the pet after finishing the growth pet quests. Maybe a feature to sell owned pets except converted holiday ones.

That one’s on our list of potential updates, for sure.

Flag Post

NPOM!!!! I was working on my security system for my house and when I clicked on my other pet while editing that same thing happened again! =Refer To Last Post For What Happened=

Flag Post
Originally posted by PlanetOfDreams:

NPOM!!!! I was working on my security system for my house and when I clicked on my other pet while editing that same thing happened again! =Refer To Last Post For What Happened=

While you were on your own ranch, Planet? That’s odd…

Flag Post

Yes. D: I had to reload.

Flag Post

I don’t know what to do. I don’t have acess to Ice cavern anymore. I opened the path by the Valentine day event and change zone with the world map at the time to visit that event in the common. Then, I forget about it as i was craving for the event with all those turn-ins special event drop.
I have done all of the Nate quest prior to the ice cave. In the achievement list ’Nate’s assistant’ is at 5/6 jams.
I have done all the puzzle at the base camp (now in the Avalance Runout).
Ice cave on world map is marked at ‘locked’, and the town’s crier doesn’t give quest anymore.
Ice cave entrance in base camp is blocked with a sign saying ’Cave collapsed! Come back later! ’.

I just don’t know what I miss to go there. Can someone put me on the right track ?

Edit :
Reported in the game

Flag Post

I’ll report your issue, Planet.

Cansid, you sound like you’ve done everything right. Time to submit a ticket to our support team. Just click the “Help Me” button above the game to get started.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NPOM:

I’ll report your issue, Planet.

Cansid, you sound like you’ve done everything right. Time to submit a ticket to our support team. Just click the “Help Me” button above the game to get started.

I can’t get in either. Tell me the answer when you answer the ticket. :D

Flag Post

There are 2 locations I can see friends:
1. Requesting help (like energy packs)
2. The Friend Finder tool (next to the Store button on the bottom)
The first is alphabetized ignoring capitalization.
The second is alphabetized first listing names starting with Caps, from A to Z, then lists names not starting with caps, from A to Z.

Suggestion: Have them both alphabetized the same way.