Feedback and Bug Reports page 10

667 posts

Flag Post

Is the guy in the Dusty Incline with the yellow question mark that won’t go away related to the “They Went That a Way” quest in any way? I’ve been checking back periodically because, according to my quest log, I never finished that quest. It still says I have to find someone in the mountains who saw the bandits and I’ve talked to everyone at least 5 or 6 times. The guy at the beginning just keeps thanking me for rescuing his people and it’s been like this for at least a month now, if not longer.

Also, are the new package deals going to be available permanently? I really want that Ninja Panda, but it might take awhile to get enough kreds.

Flag Post

I like everyone appreciate the new drop inactive friends feature. There appears to be an issue though. I have removed a TON of inactive friends. I checked my friend list where you can remove them and compared that to the people I can make energy requests of and the lists aren’t even similar. My only guess at this point is that I’ve removed them from one and not the other.

I have refreshed my friends and have reloaded the page, but it hasn’t seemed to make a difference.

What am I doing wrong, or is this a bug?

Flag Post
Originally posted by boredpoo:

There are 2 locations I can see friends:
1. Requesting help (like energy packs)
2. The Friend Finder tool (next to the Store button on the bottom)
The first is alphabetized ignoring capitalization.
The second is alphabetized first listing names starting with Caps, from A to Z, then lists names not starting with caps, from A to Z.

Suggestion: Have them both alphabetized the same way.

Good suggestion, I’ll put this to the team.

Originally posted by Faytgirl80:

Is the guy in the Dusty Incline with the yellow question mark that won’t go away related to the “They Went That a Way” quest in any way? I’ve been checking back periodically because, according to my quest log, I never finished that quest. It still says I have to find someone in the mountains who saw the bandits and I’ve talked to everyone at least 5 or 6 times. The guy at the beginning just keeps thanking me for rescuing his people and it’s been like this for at least a month now, if not longer.

Also, are the new package deals going to be available permanently? I really want that Ninja Panda, but it might take awhile to get enough kreds.

Submit a ticket, that’s a known bug for that quest to stick around.

Yep, available permanently, so you have time to save!

Originally posted by Ghariffe:

I like everyone appreciate the new drop inactive friends feature. There appears to be an issue though. I have removed a TON of inactive friends. I checked my friend list where you can remove them and compared that to the people I can make energy requests of and the lists aren’t even similar. My only guess at this point is that I’ve removed them from one and not the other.

I have refreshed my friends and have reloaded the page, but it hasn’t seemed to make a difference.

What am I doing wrong, or is this a bug?

Sounds like the system’s experiencing some growing pains, sorry about that, but thanks for the report. I’ll let the team know.

Flag Post

Thanks, I’ll submit one ASAP. And thanks for making them permanent ^^

Flag Post

Have a suggestion.

Add hotkeys when whacking

Like Q for Quick Whack,P for Power(You still have to whack a bush though;Doesn’t work if you have less than 2 Power),M for Mana Whack(Won’t work if you have less than 4 mana) and F for Call a Friend(Won’t work if you have 0 friend help left)

Flag Post

“Play everyday to earn greater rewards!”
day125 and only 2 aquamarines…

Flag Post

Very minor typo in “The Sickened Stream”. When you complete the “Ectoplasm for Erica” Quest, the screentip and objective displays to return to Eric, not Erica.

It is great to see the DJArts team working so hard on this title! I am really enjoying all of the recent changed, and hope to send some kreds your way soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Have a suggestion.

Add hotkeys when whacking

Like Q for Quick Whack,P for Power(You still have to whack a bush though;Doesn’t work if you have less than 2 Power),M for Mana Whack(Won’t work if you have less than 4 mana) and F for Call a Friend(Won’t work if you have 0 friend help left)

Already on the list of suggested updates!

Originally posted by pepe8717:

“Play everyday to earn greater rewards!”
day125 and only 2 aquamarines…

I get the suggestion that we scale up rewards about 20 times a week, so trust me, I have it high on my list of recommendations to the team. Haha.

Originally posted by TheZeu:

Very minor typo in “The Sickened Stream”. When you complete the “Ectoplasm for Erica” Quest, the screentip and objective displays to return to Eric, not Erica.

It is great to see the DJArts team working so hard on this title! I am really enjoying all of the recent changed, and hope to send some kreds your way soon.

Thanks for the typo catch, and especially thanks for the compliments! I’ll pass them on to the team.

Flag Post

Yay! Glitching! The Summit Princess quest is still on me. “undescribed quest”, it says. Weird. It says I spelled it wrong. You’re glitch has a typo! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by PlanetOfDreams:

Yay! Glitching! The Summit Princess quest is still on me. “undescribed quest”, it says. Weird. It says I spelled it wrong. You’re glitch has a typo! :D

That’s an issue specific to you, so that’s something you should submit a ticket for! 8)

Flag Post

I love the “remove inactive friends” feature. I’d love it more if my inactive friends weren’t perpetually re-added.

Flag Post

I’ve been talking in the chat and thougth it would be awesome to have pet related decor items. Asked for ideas, and these are some of the ones i thougth best. Thanks to SupaMum, Calcedon, LadyDrake, aldrea3, and more.

• Food and Water mangers and bowls
  • Ball and other toys
  • Pet beds
  • “presents” ?
  • Special items for each pet. Some examples, just to give an idea what it’s being suggested: Fairy Treehouse, Kitty Scratching Post, Puppy Kennel…

Of course, we would need to have one of the specific pet to be able to get it.

Maybe the first items could be awarded in general pets quests (maybe when visiting a zoo? :D ), and the special for each pet, on some other quests apart from the usual.

Note: Any english mistake, please correct me.

Flag Post

These “Error in quick whack” and “Error in mana whack” (and maybe “Error in power whack”) are getting really annoying. Perhaps improve the system for all 3 and so people won’t have to reload anymore.

Flag Post

Planet,

Level 105 player since October here. Never once seen these issues you describe. Why don’t you take the developer’s advice and submit a ticket because it seems to be only you with the problem.

These “Error in quick whack” and “Error in mana whack” (and maybe “Error in power whack”) are getting really annoying. Perhaps improve the system for all 3 and so people won’t have to reload anymore.

Flag Post

Just a few more little suggestions about decoration items:

1. Allow us to use bear skins in top of any tiles;
  2. Make the iron archway centered. I mean, make it so, that we can put the ends in a symmetric way, not sure i explained it right…
  3. A few more colors for carpet tiles? For creative stuff :) May even be slightly more expensive, i’m ok with that, gonna get your awesome expert pack :D

That’s all i can remember, i’ll edit to post more if i hear one worth it.

Flag Post

I’ve seen those issues also. They seem to be related to connection problems: losing your connection after clicking the whack button, but before the animation happens.

Flag Post

Ok. So I decided NOT to be a cheapo and tell you about this glitch. So I was in the Ice Caves, whacking bushes and such, I completed the first puzzle of the final field. Nate was on the other side, and I had Andaho’s answer key up and was sliding around “doing” the sliding puzzle. (I have no idea how I got in.) For some reason…I clicked on Nate, and my character walked over to Nate without sliding and I was done before I had 100%. Later I went back and finished off the field, so I wasn’t guilty of the whole thing.

Flag Post

I have noticed a bug. The in-game message when you hover your mouse over the call-a-friend button says that you can call upon a friend to assist you once every five days. However, for the last three weeks, I have only been able to use my friends once every seven days, or once a week. Why is this happening?

Flag Post

Planet, Beerblog’s assessment is correct, that’s why you’d be getting those errors. Sometimes people get them more while we’re actively running events, but we haven’t been since Valentine’s Day and you were still having problems, so it might be on your end. How has your connection been otherwise?

Ok. So I decided NOT to be a cheapo and tell you about this glitch. So I was in the Ice Caves, whacking bushes and such, I completed the first puzzle of the final field. Nate was on the other side, and I had Andaho’s answer key up and was sliding around “doing” the sliding puzzle. (I have no idea how I got in.) For some reason…I clicked on Nate, and my character walked over to Nate without sliding and I was done before I had 100%. Later I went back and finished off the field, so I wasn’t guilty of the whole thing.

Hahaha- that’s a convenient glitch. Thanks for the heads up.

Originally posted by sonofobed:

I have noticed a bug. The in-game message when you hover your mouse over the call-a-friend button says that you can call upon a friend to assist you once every five days. However, for the last three weeks, I have only been able to use my friends once every seven days, or once a week. Why is this happening?

Your friends CAN help you every 5 days, provided that you haven’t hit the overall weekly cap of 100 friend whacks. It doesn’t seem to happen very often that somebody here on Kong fails to hit that limit, mind you… but the tool tip is still technically correct.

Flag Post

Anyone having problems geting “nothing” from whacking leprechauns? This is normal?
I just got 3 nothings in a row…

Flag Post
Originally posted by rafpardal:

Anyone having problems geting “nothing” from whacking leprechauns? This is normal?
I just got 3 nothings in a row…

To quote the math lords of DJArts:

“When you have only the first station unlocked the Leprechauns will drop gold every time. Once you unlock two stations, they’ll have a 50% chance to drop gold AND a 50% chance to drop beer. Once you have three stations, they’ll have a 33% chance to drop each turn-in item.

Because each of these chances are independent of each other, it’s possible to have a leprechaun drop nothing, but it’s also possible to have a leprechaun drop multiple items. In the end it will average out to 1 drop per leprechaun."

Flag Post

Easy one: ‘Roaming Rosa’ in the Lower Evergreen Forest, third quest for that map. After you’ve collected all the flowers for her the quest status bar reads, ‘Return to Rosa with the Pine Needles’ rather than ‘Return to Rosa with the Flowers.’ The second quest in the Lower Evergreen Forest did involve pine needles, so I assume it was just a copy paste oversight. Small, but noticeable.

Flag Post

I’ve been thinking about some more suggestions, and also collecting some from the kong chat. Here are the ones i think worth speaking of:

• Remove the option for people to help on weeds
    or
    Make weeds (including tree stumps) buyable items, and convert the ones people already have in items too, maybe limiting them to 5 per plot bought.

-

• Thinking as a way to use many ideas you might have or that were suggested, reward customization items for some of the achievements, for example:
  1. A wall-mounted rod for one of the fishing achievements;
  2. A puzzle piece hat for the number of puzzles done achivement.

-

• Make the house customizable, not only on the size. For example, let us change:
  1. Wallpappers;
  2. Original ground look;
  3. Roof color;
  4. Windows style…

-

• Make a button that opens the announcements page, so people don’t have to refresh their browser to see them.
    Also, add, in the announcements page, a tab to see a timer to inform when our daily quests will be avaible(except for events).

-

• Have a button on build mode, that stops all pets from moving, effect that disappears when out of build mode. Not really necessary, but would be useful.

-

• This one, i believe it’s quite more complicate, but would really improve the game for people who like to decorate their farms:
    Allow each person to choose if his/her ranch appears to be at night or day time for everyone who visits it. Of course, the objective would be to combine that with lightning from items. Probably there should allways be light inside the house, also coming out of the windows.

Flag Post

Would it be possible to send announcements over Kong messaging when major updates are released? Not that I intend to stop playing after I reach flux and max level, but an alert would definitely keep me coming.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheZeu:

Would it be possible to send announcements over Kong messaging when major updates are released? Not that I intend to stop playing after I reach flux and max level, but an alert would definitely keep me coming.

We can only use the Kong Messaging if we have over a certain rating… so rate us highly! ;)

Originally posted by Lackper:

I’ve been thinking about some more suggestions, and also collecting some from the kong chat. Here are the ones i think worth speaking of:

• Remove the option for people to help on weeds
    or
    Make weeds (including tree stumps) buyable items, and convert the ones people already have in items too, maybe limiting them to 5 per plot bought.

-

• Thinking as a way to use many ideas you might have or that were suggested, reward customization items for some of the achievements, for example:
  1. A wall-mounted rod for one of the fishing achievements;
  2. A puzzle piece hat for the number of puzzles done achivement.

-

• Make the house customizable, not only on the size. For example, let us change:
  1. Wallpappers;
  2. Original ground look;
  3. Roof color;
  4. Windows style…

-

• Make a button that opens the announcements page, so people don’t have to refresh their browser to see them.
    Also, add, in the announcements page, a tab to see a timer to inform when our daily quests will be avaible(except for events).

-

• Have a button on build mode, that stops all pets from moving, effect that disappears when out of build mode. Not really necessary, but would be useful.

-

• This one, i believe it’s quite more complicate, but would really improve the game for people who like to decorate their farms:
    Allow each person to choose if his/her ranch appears to be at night or day time for everyone who visits it. Of course, the objective would be to combine that with lightning from items. Probably there should allways be light inside the house, also coming out of the windows.

We’re going with option #2 with the buyable weeds! Look forward to that in the future.

Cool ideas for the rod/puzzle piece hat, will put those on the list.

We’ve got quite a few house customizations on the potential update list as well.

Got the announcement page loading up with a button on the list of suggestions as well, as well as a way of showing daily quest timers (although maybe not in that exact way).

Nice idea re: pet freezing. Will make a note of it.

That last idea about day/night would be complicated but I’ll add it to the list too!