Feedback and Bug Reports page 13

662 posts

Flag Post

I went away for the weekend and when I logged back in, all of a sudden I was at day 1 again. Now I’m at day 3 down from a little over day 100. Is this supposed happen when 2-3 days are missed? Everything else is the same, I’m still doing the Flux puzzle.

 
Flag Post

I have the beginning quest (dynamite) for Nate’s Mausoleum Adventure in my top corner menu and Nate has the white question mark over his head, but I can’t get into the actual mausoleum. I had initiated the quest but went on to complete the rest of the Haunted Forest quests before I recently went back. When I open my world map, the area is locked and I can’t get back in to complete the quest.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ssdf23:

I have the beginning quest (dynamite) for Nate’s Mausoleum Adventure in my top corner menu and Nate has the white question mark over his head, but I can’t get into the actual mausoleum. I had initiated the quest but went on to complete the rest of the Haunted Forest quests before I recently went back. When I open my world map, the area is locked and I can’t get back in to complete the quest.

You actually need to whack for the dynamite in the field near the Graveyard in the forest, outside the mausoleum.

Originally posted by Mom5Kids:

I went away for the weekend and when I logged back in, all of a sudden I was at day 1 again. Now I’m at day 3 down from a little over day 100. Is this supposed happen when 2-3 days are missed? Everything else is the same, I’m still doing the Flux puzzle.

Yup. You have 48 hours to log in before the counter goes down to 0. You should still be counting up in the achievements (which are calculated differently), though.

Originally posted by Kevlar33:

Odd farm bug- one of my farm plots had disappeared when I went to harvest. I found the missing plot in my inventory, when I placed it back on the farm, the plant was harvestable, and had the same wither time as my other plots

We’re aware of this issue – it’s the same that others reported earlier in the thread. We’ll try to fix it ASAP. Sorry!

Originally posted by sudokonut:

I was doing the fishing for sunken treasure at ten times quest. I counted each time I fished a treasure and the game missed several of the treasures that I received. I ended up fishing up fourteen treasures before I completed the quest. I ended up having to buy more bait also. We also need the ability to see the quest so that we do not have to stop fishing to check when it has been completed.

We’ll probably add seeing quests next time the fishing system gets updated. If you have the issue re: treasure again, let us know.

Originally posted by furryjenny:

The “Polar Bear Rug” decoration item incorrectly displays on top of certain furniture items, rather than underneath them.

Also, the “No Category” category is a mess:
Plants: Small Cactus, Tall Cactus, Outdoor Evergreen, Potted Evergreen, Alligator “Tropiary” (misspelled), Bonsai Tree
Misc Outdoor: Tractor, Campfire, Log Bench, Well
Shelves (which lacks a picture in the “Categories” tab): Dresser, Kitchen Counter, Skinny Bookshelf
Misc Indoor: Tea Pot, Tea Cup, Bathtub, Coffee Machine, Blender
Tables: Card Table, Evergreen Table
Chairs: Evergreen Stool, Beanbag Chair, Bench, Red Foot Stool
Wall Hangings: Polar Bear Painting

Thanks for the list! I’ll pass it on to the team so it can get fixed.

 
Flag Post

Hah. Thanks NPOM, it seems I should have read the quest better because of course you need dynamite to blow open the door to the mausoleum :)

 
Flag Post

Thanks, NPOM! I noticed a couple of months back that if I kept logged on (minimized the window), the counter didn’t register the day(s) I didn’t log off and back on, but it kept the count at what it was.

 
Flag Post

Npom. Planted Kiwi. Halfway done. Says it finished.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by PlanetOfDreams:

Npom. Planted Kiwi. Halfway done. Says it finished.

I think that’s a sign…. That those kiwis should take less time! :D

 
Flag Post

Oh. My bad. It was done in the first place, but it didn’t look finished to me.

 
Flag Post

Hi
2 timers seem strange since last update -

Energy updates due to time, show about half the correct value until you whack a bush then updates
Example: energy shows as 14, whack 1 bush, and energy shows as 27 (the correct value should have been 41)

Crop timer seems to stand still until you visit your farm then it updates to the correct time left then
Latest flash version and happens on Firefox & Chrome browsers

 
Flag Post

Can we please have the “Request Inbox” automatically close after clicking “Accept All Requests”? It’s an unnecessary step that doesn’t seem to serve any purpose.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kenk88:

Hi
2 timers seem strange since last update -

Energy updates due to time, show about half the correct value until you whack a bush then updates
Example: energy shows as 14, whack 1 bush, and energy shows as 27 (the correct value should have been 41)

Crop timer seems to stand still until you visit your farm then it updates to the correct time left then
Latest flash version and happens on Firefox & Chrome browsers

Thanks for the updates, Kenk, we’ll take a look into these. Anybody else experiencing either of these issues?

Originally posted by furryjenny:

Can we please have the “Request Inbox” automatically close after clicking “Accept All Requests”? It’s an unnecessary step that doesn’t seem to serve any purpose.

Already on my list, but I’ll give it a bump! Thanks!

 
Flag Post

I’ve been experiencing the problem kenk described with the difference between energy shown in energy bar, and it’s actual value, wich gets corrected after whacking a bush.

 
Flag Post

Also getting the energy or a energy bug, I have 14 showing but even trying to whack a 13 throws an error.

 
Flag Post

Does a refresh fix your wonky energy bar? If so, go with that as a solution while we hunt for the bug causing the issue. If not, let us know!

 
Flag Post

Refresh does fix it temporarily – but it is happening constantly at low energy times – therefore not a solution that suits me :(
I need to wait 2 to 3 times as long to make a single whack then find I have 2 to 3 times more energy than credited with

 
Flag Post

Base camp, field 2
before a whack, registered 10 power, and 12 energy. Attempted to whack a 10 energy tree- recieved the “whoops- theres been an error” message You normally see when you try to use 26 energy packs. Power disappeared, bush was replaced with a 9 energy bush, and energy stayed at 12
Refreshing caused power to pop up to 7.
using IE explorer and windows 7

 
Flag Post

I gathered some more ideas, mine and from other friends in the chat, and here they are:

1. Create a way for us to increase the space we have to decorate, wich doesn’t add more dirt plots, and consequently costs much less than unlocking land.

2. Allow us to have another house, somewhere else. Maybe a summer shack in a little personal tropic island or something else in that field of thinking.

I just would love to keep decorating, but i used all the space i have: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1erugkwezys7h9g/ranch4.png

3. Increase the maximum friends, to 350-500.

4. Allow us to have more tree variatons for decoration.

5. Allow us to create actual sand or water on our ranch, to look better than sand stone tiles or using blue carpet as water, and make possible to put some certain items in water.

That’s all i can remember right now. Me and the other people who thougth of these suggestions would love to get some feedback.

 
Flag Post

Just had a terrible bug :S

My energy packs used, had all already reset. But i only had 4, since i forgot to ask the day before.

I used those 4, everything alright, and then went to ask friends in the chat to accept more for me.

When i was finished, i had 24. I went to use them, and couldn’t use a single one. it said i had to wait 19h53min, like when i used those 4, 7minutes before, i used 25.

A very very unpleasant bug :(

I think i better submit a ticket, if i want to get them back.
But, since i believe i’ve heard someone describing such a bug happening to them, i wanna tell them that yes, you didn’t imagine it.

EDITED:
Very good news, the timer got right when i refreshed. My bad, that’s the first thing i should have tried.

 
Flag Post

Glad a refresh fixed your bug, Lack!

(Also I saw your list of suggestions and pased them all on to the team last week, sorry for not confirming)

 
Flag Post

I bought the blueprint for the new flooring, but when I try to sell it, I can’t!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by PlanetOfDreams:

I bought the blueprint for the new flooring, but when I try to sell it, I can’t!

You can never sell items that you got as a result of an event. This flooring is a little different though, so I’ll double-check that was intentional.

 
Flag Post

I’ve a feedback… do a trade station, gold for gems and vice versa… I’ve 106.000 Gold but i’m always short with gems: a market, where the users can trade with each other ^^

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kharis_Chan:

I’ve a feedback… do a trade station, gold for gems and vice versa… I’ve 106.000 Gold but i’m always short with gems: a market, where the users can trade with each other ^^

there are trinkets which will increase the number of gems you find… and 100k gold is not really that much. If you were able to buy agates (lowest gem) for 100 gold (a little low, i think, but its a start), it would take 102,400 gold to buy one ruby

 
Flag Post

The new trinkets cost way too many gems, or maybe the higher level gems just don’t drop often enough.

 
Flag Post

after reviewing the bushbuck prices (40 bushbucks for 10,000 gold, 10 bushbucks for a ruby), it seems a sell price of 2 gold per agate, and a buy price of 10 gold per agate might be balanced.
tkaa- i am not playing in the new island yet- so even with a 20% gems pet, ( various trinkets) you can’t get enough gems?