Feedback and Bug Reports page 2

669 posts

Flag Post

gotta reply to see page 1, sorry V.V it always happens soo.. so far a good game

Flag Post

As mentioned before, there is a bug that causes you to constantly fish up Mr. Mittens without the General Store quest.

Flag Post

Well my trinket page reset AGAIN, for god’s sake will you please fix this, I am wasting countless amounts of gold and gems to rebuy the trinket slots.

Flag Post

I’m in World 2 (The Forest Detour), Field 3 and got 20/20 pieces for the Tier3 puzzle. I didn’t get the “Solve now?” popup and when I went there manually and started solving it, I noticed I was missing one piece. I’m not sure whether I’m at 19/20 and the Quest counter bugged out, or one of the pieces is hiding/missing, but either way I can’t continue.

Flag Post

A time travel mechanism would be useful in going to previous events. Also, when an enemy wandered out of a field and I used Quick whack, I got stuck until I went to someone’s property.

Flag Post

Something is seriously wrong here – my friends can’t help me with anything! When I try to ask for help, my friend list won’t come up. I get one kong friend who doesn’t play this, but nothing in the “game friends” list. I know that there is always a delay before they can help me again, but I think all time limits have been exceeded and I’ve gotten a couple of new friends who haven’t helped me yet at all, so they at least should be there. Everybody is still in my friend bar and I can visit their ranches, but I can’t ask them for energy, materials or help clearing/opening paths. Whacking help still works, but of course that doesn’t use the “broken” list. What is going on and when will it be fixed? I can’t progress any further until my friends can help build a bridge :(

Flag Post

Ive been having the same issue as Shadowsil3, it seems to have happened after the event ended and the select friends to help interface changed.

Flag Post

Similar problem: For some reason only 25 persons show up as ingame friends when asking for help – it had been over 50 a few days ago. I can still visit all their farms or call them to whack bushes.

Flag Post

At least you can fix it by adding them as kong friends, although it’s a major nuisance. I don’t understand why they changed it – it was fine before.

Flag Post

I have the same problem as Shadowsil3.. I have about 25kong friends, 3 are currently playing the game, yet i cant ask for help on the brambles quest or in the commons (no names appear) , so im stuck….

Flag Post

I have same friends problem. Stuck at brambles.

Flag Post

I cannot select/ask any friends while i have many. First mountain area, at “A boulder? In the mountains?”. Same goes for energy packs.

Flag Post

I have the same problem. Cant ask my friends for anything. Will it be fixed?

Flag Post

Me to is happening from 2 days ago

Flag Post

Same problem for me. I’ve tried to clear the spider webs to get to the next field for two days now. I can ask friends (and I have loads) but nothing happens, usually it takes max halve a day for 6 of them to help. It is as if nobody gets my request.

Flag Post

Same problem here, is this gonna be fixed any time soon ??

Flag Post

We should be rewarded for missing out of friends requests for 5 days…why don’t you listen to us?

“We feel your pain. Since this issue is affecting multiple games (some of them not even ours), we’re confident that it’s nothing on our end that we could fix. We have two main theories at this time:

1) Facebook messed something up, but it’s only affecting certain user accounts and is not browser specific. This is a odd case for them, since usually their bugs are browser specific.

2) There’s some sort of third party thing at fault. Do you folks run any anti-virus software, pop-up blockers, or anything like that? If we can find a pattern in those, we may be able to identify the culprit.

Cheers,
- Justin"

Flag Post

A suggestion:

There should be no daily limit of Small Energy Pack usage. Right now, I’ve got 17 SEPs just sitting there because I can’t use them. You already have a 50 friend daily limit to ask SEPs from, don’t limit their usage aswell…

Flag Post

Suggestion:

I’d love a “random” button when I have to choose 50 friends to do something. I’m choosing them randomly anyway, and a button would save me some time.

Thanks!

Flag Post

game gets stuck on Loading Graphics, about 33 % of the bar never had this problem with this game before but now it keeps hapening.
is anyone here having issues with this 2?

Flag Post

I added a llot of friends and now the game won’t load. this is all I am getting Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /home/bushwhacker2/public_html/classes/Database.php on line 115. I am using Firefox. When using IE, I would get http 500 internal server error.

Flag Post

In the haunted house, once I place an item on a wall (only wall items, not floor) the game will stop working, not allowing me to click on anything, and even if I walk out of the house it stays dark, the same way that it is when you are in the house. The buttons at the bottom of the screen (store, inventory, move, rotate, etc) are gone.
I have 5 items on my wall, and this issue has happened 5/5 times. The only thing to do is refresh the page and start the game again.

Flag Post

The game won’t even load for me now. Able to play other Kong games, and played BW2 this morning, but now I got nuthin.

Flag Post

Friends list just results in “getting friends” shown, and then failed to request.Every time.

Flag Post

In the Haunted House, tried to buy items while in there (after all, “shop” shows up there) with pumpkins. As soon as I selected an item I had to immediately place it (not sent to inventory), and when done, I could only cancel, or go back to the shop or into my inventory. With either choice, the item disappeared from the mansion (thankfully the pumpkins weren’t lost). Tried it several times. Very annoying. Even resetted the game, same problem. So you have to go to Glenda by all means to purchase outside of the house, and get back to use the inventory. Why have a shop showing in the house when it doesn’t work.