Feedback and Bug Reports page 22

711 posts

Flag Post

Just want to say, the first puzzle in the crystal mines, that was hilarious. One of the best moments in the game so far.

Flag Post

First Quest in the last area in the Mine.
After finishing, he says “shiney”

Typo.

Flag Post

@furryjenny – You are correct it should require red vials and not purple. This should be corrected with a future update.

@Kevlar – Those items should be properly removed with a future update.

@PlanetofDreams – Good catch. I will let the other developers know.

Thank you everyone for letting us know about these issues.

Flag Post

In the mausoleum crackers/cheese quests, the bag sprites are switched. Cheese looks like crackers and crackers look like cheese.

Flag Post

I’m having some major problems with SBA 38. Almost every time I’d try and use a friend whack, it would freeze up. The person shows up, doesn’t move, doesn’t do anything. At that point everything is locked up, I can’t whack, I can’t leave the area because the camera is locked in place, I can’t do anything other then return to town. If I return to town and remove that person from my friend list and go back, at first I was able to get a couple friends whacks to work, but after about 6 or 7 times of doing that, every single one glitches up like that. Friends whacks worked perfectly elsewhere today.

Flag Post

In the daily rewards, it says topazs, not topazes.

Flag Post

@Cube1234567890 – Thank you for letting us know about these issues. Someone will look into them.

@Tsukasawm – I would send in a support ticket concerning those problems.

Flag Post

Excuse me. Is there a way to get a better fishing rod?
If yes: how?
if no: why not!!! ;-)

you could perhaps make a experience bar and let it fill by fishing. If it is filled perhaps u can make a quest like, collect 100 hooks for upgrading.

I don’t know wether this is possible or wanted, but perhaps it’s an idea u want to think about.

Flag Post

The word Souvenir is misspelled in the Inn ‘Help Wanted’ sign popup. This is not the only occurrence of the typo — it also appears when clicking the sign before taking the quest (The Friendly Inn — Souvenier Rocks).

Flag Post

@Loregas – There is a trinket called the Sonic Fishing Rod that reduces the time it takes to cast which helps a great deal if you do a lot of fishing. I will pass on your suggestion for a fishing experience bar to the other developers.

@Bluji -Thank you for letting us know about the typos.

Flag Post

Can there be the button that opens the News?
There’s probably no point to it, but it’s seriously been bugging me and I don’t know why.

Flag Post

Hot air balloon patches for someone at the inn? It gives me these weird Wizard-of-Oz adventure vibes from BWC

Flag Post

My itchy trigger finger clicked on the Mana Whack button while the field I entered was still loading without having the requisite amount of mana and the little “Oops, something went wrong internally, please refresh. (or something like that)” window popped up. It almost immediately went away and the game let me continue without refreshing the screen, but now every available spawn spot on the field was sprouting bushes and/or critters. And I was able to whack every one as if nothing was wrong until the flash player crashed and forced me to refresh anyway. It corrected itself, but this isn’t the first time this has happened.

Flag Post

Should this say ‘Missing Chesty’? Since all the other instances say it with ‘Chesty’, not ‘Chest’…

Flag Post

@PlanetofDreams – I have made a note of your suggestion.

@Axis – If you continue to have an issue like this it would be best to send in a support ticket.

@Bluji – I will mention your observation to the developers and double check to see if this is considered a typo or not. If it is, good catch.

Flag Post

I don’t know if this has been mentioned before. If it has been mentioned, its still happening-
When lava fishing, my character disappears on the second and successive casts. The line and the cork are visible, but no pole, and no character. when I reel in the fish, I pop back up again, and when I cast again, I disappear again
(playing in chrome, windows 7). clicking on the browser bar made me appear for the next cast, but I disappeared again on the one after.

Flag Post

I have now, for a week or so, had the General Store – Shopping Bags daily quest. I thought it was supposed to change on a 20-hourly basis, not just stay the same?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dallester:

I have now, for a week or so, had the General Store – Shopping Bags daily quest. I thought it was supposed to change on a 20-hourly basis, not just stay the same?

I had that quest for 3 days, but it’s different now.

Flag Post

Got stuck at the house north of the npc vendors in the christmas town. Once i got in i couldn’t get out.

Flag Post

I completed some quests for the Christmas event, which ended up taking away my credit for fully completing those achievements for the same event in 2012. What gives?

Flag Post

It happened to me several times in the past few days. Fields that were planted earlier, are empty. A few times it happened to me with raspberries and once with grapes. I do not know what I’m doing wrong.

Flag Post

Just wondering if anyone knows the answer to my question… Napping Nate Nabber, I was in his house but was not aware that is was Nate’s house, so I delivered the present but didn’t get to steal his lunch as I didn’t know it was his house. Do you get his house again or did I miss out and can’t complete the achievement now?

Flag Post

Last year it was actually a typo. You grabbed an item (lava lamp) from the cluttered house, not Nate’s.
Likely the same thing this year.

Flag Post

@JelliSushi You will get the chance again.

@DocHoneydew Considering we have to steal a lunch with Nate written on it, its likely that the describtion fit this year :P

Flag Post

I have a question, don’t know if already aswered but… It will be possible, in the future, to have a bigger House? Not the outside, the fields etc, but the inside… because, I’ve so much things that I’ll want to put in the wall, but so little space… I don’t know if it’s possible to to so, if it’s a stupid question please, ignore me XD