Feedback and Bug Reports page 3

644 posts

Flag Post

Good grief. So I bought the items from Glenda. Back into the house. Selected items from inventory. Some disappeared as soon as I clicked inventory again to place the next item, but the “disappeared” weren’t listed in the inventory anymore (so successfully “placed” in the house, but not visible anymore). Had to restart game, then they show up. I’ll log off now as having ro restart on a regular basis to get this game to work is ennerving. BTW, it’s 2 in the morning in Germany, if that helps.

Flag Post

I have 4000 house scariness points, but still haven’t recieved any of the previous ribbons or the “Self of Witches’ Stuff” or the achievement “Get all the House items from the Halloween Event”

Flag Post

you get them after the event

Flag Post

i have bug when i pressed return I was back in my ranch and i was above the land in the sea and im stuck and clicking go to town or return again doesn’t help because i’m still stuck

can someone tell me how to put a picture on this so i can show you?

Flag Post

i got the same problem as bob4455

Flag Post

i got to the same problem as bob4455

Flag Post

Please please increase energy restoration time. It’s maddeningly slow and I can’t play the game for more than 5-10 mins. a day. AARGHH!!!

Flag Post

Why don’t my Halloween ribbons appear in inventory WHEN I AM IN MY HOUSE TO PLACE and why don’t I get my extra energy in my bar when I clearly have the ribbons.

Flag Post

You don’t get the ribbon until the event ends. The extra energy comes after you place ribbon in house

Flag Post

thanks I realised that when I got the ribbon

Flag Post

Not shured it is bug, not a feature, but Commons General Store wotks as separate area from town, wich means it breaks users fast leave option. (Entering there dissallows u comeback to your current area in one click, wich is kinda counter logic since shop should counted as part of the town not quest area).

Flag Post

At the end of “The River’s Source”, I clicked on the crystal and got the river flowing again. Then I went to leave the area on foot, but the game grabbed me, turned me around, and made me think about “dealing with the weird crystal thing” before going on.

But I already “dealt with it”, so now I’m stuck. Yes, I reloaded. No, it didn’t help. Yes, I went to another area and came back and tried to walk out again. Nope. Didn’t help.

Sad now. :(

Flag Post

For trinkets, wouldn’t it be more efficient to order them by most powerful to least powerful rather than when they were picked up, oldest to newest? Or some options on sorting would be nice. That way you don’t have to page all the way to the end every time you want to trade out a trinket.

Flag Post

1- when visiting a friend’s house/ranch, the arrow icon thinks this is MY house and uses the same text.

2- unwanted trinkets get cluttery real fast, we REALLY need a museum or something to dump the unwanted ones in (and get them back should they be needed for a trinket merge or something). This would allow uncluttering the inventory, not having to deal with ‘oops I shouldn’t have sold that’ a buy-back system could cause, as well as giving people something to click (suggested reward: a few gems per unique type of trinket in the museum, daily).

3- There is NO limit to how negative you can go when trying to clear weeds in your ranch while having zero energy, some people expecting it to be a refresh bug have jacked it up to 3800 or so on a dare (as FUNNY as I thought it was, he’s no longer playing anymore). Other players try to figure out if they can go to a negative enough number to suddenly be in a huge positive(LOL).

4- There is no way to view the ACTUAL odds of obtaining anything; only the + added to those unknown odds. This is annoying!

5- People who have bought energy have frequently leveled before most of it was used up, so they lost a huge amount of energy in the process. If there were a separate meter for ‘extra energy’ that only gets used when the regular kind is all used up, that would fix it nicely. (also consider making leveling up energy and fish energy as extra energy, not regular…). This would allow a fair bit of strategic use of that energy so it’s never wasted…

6- This game lacks boss monsters. Can we have a bush monster which will hide behind a specific bush a few times before you can wack it, or a large bush that needs multiples wacks as it regrows a few times after a minute, or a bush disguise so we can spy on what some bush shaped scheming monsters are up to? But to keep it playable for even the youngest of players, make all of those eventually be defeated from…. just randomly wacking lots of bushes as an alternative method.

7- Having puzzles based on the picture of a friend’s home would be extra-extra-cool.

8- The ‘less nothings’ confuses 2 players out of 3 at first, because of how it’s worded. As english is not my native language, I’ll have to let you find better wording.

9- There are issues with the friends lists, when someone friended you and you didn’t friend him (or vice versa??) on kongregate. I suppose it’s because the app was developped for facebook where friendships are always mutual.

10- The name of the game sounds like an adult joke (either ‘bush’ or ‘wacking’ is fine on its own, but two made my mother ban me from playing (good luck with that, STUPID MOM) but if you ever make bush wacker 3 you’ll have THREE adult-suggesting words in certain english dialects, and some conservative minded groups of people like my mom might actually start stirring negative publicity)

11- There is no way to know from the game itself how many levels of achievements there are for any specific kind of achievement… for instance I thought you had to get 7 nothings in a row 7 times because it looks like 0/7 when you don’t have it… this seems like a minor gripe, but the people who FINISH ALL CONTENT who are probably your best paying customers have this OCD thing where knowing exactly how many goals there are exactly.

12- Achievements for getting a certain number of achievements, with a reward, are a classic way for people to start being motivated by achievements…

13- daily puzzle starting at level 20? (any earlier would taint the early levels with complexity that doesn’t belong)

14- a way to view who is a few places ahead or behind us in the high scores.

15- if I use two powers, I get twice the whack rewards. But… that is one reward short of expected. (if I’d use ONE power, would I get ONE reward which is what I get when I don’t use it??). If you’d get 1 more reward than we do now, it wouldn’t feel micromanagey trying to use it at 20 and maniacally avoiding whacking too many bushes at once not to lose some power… I know this sounds OCD, but many people do it the micromanagey way and it’s surely against the spirit of the game (much like the ‘swap +energy per tick out, whack a lot, put it back’ micromanagey method which you now disallowed).

…you don’t want to keep something insanely micromanagey and frustratingly non-optimal most of the time in a game where the fun is how extremely causal the game is in every other way?

16- Introduce a choice of pets that follows the avatar around, and can be left at the house when not desired. Stat bonuses aren’t necessary for those, but if you DO introduce stat bonus from pet use make it the pet’s COLLAR effect so we can use the best bonus AND use the pet we like best at the same time. And what does the pet do sometimes? It digs under bushes and finds a truffle or something! Or buries a bone!! You’ll soon be swimming in real life money paid to get the most fun pets… if you were to place the bonus on the pet and not the collar however, people will ONLY get the best bonus ones, and avoid the rest making the game less fun per amount of developped content…

17- It would be extra awesome if once in a really long while, you’d get a higher level bush than the field’s normal to pop up. In the top level fields, that’d mean getting a bush you can see in no other way.

18- Needs treehugger jokes.

19- How about a certain kind of whack target that isn’t a bush? Whack weeds for some gold!

20- How about a rat-whacking area with no bushes? All epic adventurers go whack some sewer rats at some point it’s tradition. Except in this game they’d show up when you’re about level 75, instead of straight after the tutorial… insert “oh good now the REAL quests begins” followed of course by a quest to whack out of existence some sick bushes threatening bush-kind… as if you weren’t a threat yourself LOL

21- When it’s not unlocked, the house and the common’s name is different which is confusing.

22- There are lots of wikis and forum posts talking about trinkets that don’t seem to exist anymore; it would be nice if someone could point me to one that’s up to date…

23- Having some kind of plotline with a rival bush wacker (or tree hugger) would be the thing I desire most, aside from the requests that affect game mechanics I listed.

Flag Post

(bug report) might only be for me,but when I start sending out requests for small energy packs, the kgg players using vanilla images seem to have their name slightly hidden by their rectangular-ised image.

Flag Post

(expansion bug) Penguins are either dropping invisible results or are bugged. I often see nothing (not even “nothing”) show up after whacking them. On a mana whack just now, both the penguins on the board just disappeared with no message or item. I’ll update this if I can figure out if things are dropping, just invisible.

Flag Post

May be related to my last post: The things the penguins may be dropping that aren’t being seen are puzzle pieces. Twice now I’ve had puzzles seemingly at 28/30 or 29/30, with no pieces dropping for a while. Exited the “whacking area” by walking away, it prompted me to finish the puzzle. The 28/30 time I did notice those two penguins both dropping seemingly nothing with no “nothing” notice.

Edit: There’s that edit button… confirmed, was on a puzzle with 25/30. Saw a penguin give nothing, still on 25/30. Moved out and back into the whacking area, was at 26/30.
Edit2: Doesn’t seem to be happening now, either fixed itself or was hotfixed.
Edit3: nope, still doing it.

Flag Post

For some reason I can’t seem to harvest my farm or clear weeds ,and I need to harvest and plant some magic beans for my ye olde shoppe please fix this.

Flag Post

I got the same problem as krazyhazy. The game doesn’t load any more.

Flag Post

With this game relying on ‘friends’ so heavily, we need a way to weed out the contacts that have gone inactive. How about making it so that contacts stop appearing among your ‘Game Friends’ when sending out requests if they haven’t logged in to BW2 lately. Last 24 or 48 hours perhaps.

Or, as someone else suggested already, only make the contacts currently online and in the game show up when sending out requests.

Flag Post

bug: trying to remove weeds at farms while being at 0 energy results in negative energy and a -1 to times needed for weeding this is updated upon reentering the ranch.(as in from 3 tries left to remove to 2)
the 3rd try does not work as it would need to remove the object, xp is still awarded the first 2 times, no items are dropped.

Flag Post

When i tried to remove an obstacle on my way it said i had 50 requests left and after i sent 25 requests and came to another obstacle it said that i already had sent the maximum number of this types of request which doesn´t make much sense because i should had left 25 other requests

Flag Post

For me game loads but the chat doesn’t. Only happens in this game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Phaet:

For me game loads but the chat doesn’t. Only happens in this game.

Phaet, I have that problem as well, but only if use use Firefox. Chat loads just fine with Chrome.

Flag Post

I’ve completed the quests for the Special Order achievement, but when I check my progress it doesn’t recognize that I’ve done them. What do I do?