Feedback and Bug Reports page 5

665 posts

Flag Post

Trying to request small energy packs. I see the limit is now 30, no longer 50. Problem is, only 49 of my friends are listed, and they are the first 49 listed alphabetically. many of them are inactive, so I suppose I might not be getting much help here.

Flag Post

Nevermind. The whole list was available later. Strange.

Originally posted by TheZeu:

Trying to request small energy packs. I see the limit is now 30, no longer 50. Problem is, only 49 of my friends are listed, and they are the first 49 listed alphabetically. many of them are inactive, so I suppose I might not be getting much help here.

Flag Post

Just got this parse error while using power whack. Screenshot here http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8933/parseerror.png Edited to add: Never mind, it was an error probably due to the server being down.

Flag Post

bug report: pre-register
I just power whacked a bush when I had 20 power,then 20 2-mana popped up,since I wanted to have all of them,I started mana whack spamming,and yet only those which would have led me to 20 mana(I didnt use any mana cap increasing stuff) were consumed,the rest said “mana full” without me having my mana full. fix it please?

Flag Post

I Used the button on the Toolbar to go to my ranch. Did my business, then when to town. Business completed there as well. Logged out.
When i logged back in, i used the return key from town, and i ended up here. Can move freely. Can use the UI buttons to get out. But this should be fixed.

EDIT Just checked, 100% reproducible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by supermaniop:

I just power whacked a bush when I had 20 power,then 20 2-mana popped up,since I wanted to have all of them,I started mana whack spamming,and yet only those which would have led me to 20 mana(I didnt use any mana cap increasing stuff) were consumed,the rest said “mana full” without me having my mana full. fix it please?

i think i read somewhere that it is counted as it is dropped not when you pick it up even if the result only show when you pick it up but i might be wrong

Flag Post

Itty-bitty little display bug when your energy gets into the four digits range:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bistou1:
Originally posted by supermaniop:

i think i read somewhere that it is counted as it is dropped not when you pick it up even if the result only show when you pick it up but i might be wrong

You heard that from me, I believe! That is correct.

@suburban: Arrrrrrrrgh the walking-on-water glitch! We thought we had that one beat. Back to the drawing board. Thanks for the report.

@Derringer: Thanks for the report!

Flag Post

Little Glitch I encountered, Dusty decline map 3. I was on my 10th bandit to whack and he walked up into the little niche on the upper right side of the map and got himself stuck their. I could walk up to him but not whack him. I refreshed and it fixed it self, just thought I’d let ya’ll know that it happend. Love the game, and keep up the good work.

Flag Post

I’ve just encountered a glitch about my gems.
My aquamarines and citrines are literally disappearing. Even if i power whack a lot of them or trade other gems for these ones, they all disappear after a moment.

Flag Post

Same here. I got put in the lake after I clicked the compass. the way i got out of it was through going to the town and walking back through the forest detour back to the point I was up to.

Flag Post

I saw this in another game (one that I had forgot to rate), and I thought, what a great idea… It would be easy enough to put into any game…

http://gyazo.com/5e8ab8b3cc0d383680b37206288d7527

Flag Post

I was whacking some bushes when suddenly, when quick whacking I was told I am tired. But somehow I was still doing the whacking action. Whats worse is the fact I still have energy to quick whack!

Moving to another area I was still whacking but now I am whacking the air!? Cant move either. Cant move in world map.
(will try to restart the game)
It fix it. phew

Flag Post

Lately whenever I try to visit other people’s ranches to help the game takes unusually long to load, then ends in an “error failed to contact server”. Also I’ve run into a bug where when I try to use mana whack and it says “error with magic whack”. When I reload the game, the mana bug is fixed, but the ranch bug doesn’t always do so.

Flag Post

I just started playing the game and ran into an error:

I was whackig bushes to reach level 5. While I reached the 1000 exp needed, I gained the last puzzle piece for the area and solved the puzzle.
After that, I didn’t level up, and had things like -35 exp to level 5. I refreshed the game, and it leveled me up to level 5, but I gained no extra energy, and no energy refill. My exp was still 1035/1500, even after the level up. So I have 90 energy points at level 5, instead of 100.

Flag Post

I was in full screen mode visiting my friends, i went to visit the 4th one and after about 1 and a half mins waiting I was greeted with (word for word) ‘failed to connect to server’ so i refreshed and i was met by a grey screen, i waited for 2 mins then refreshed again, and again, and again, and again (you get the picture) so i can’t enter the game now and i have refreshed about 20 times and still can’t get in.

please fix this as I love this game and play frequently (even though I am only level 5)

Flag Post

when the game opens this error report appears:

JSONParseError: Unexpected E 69 encountered Invalid JSON – Parse Error[Error selecting database: Unknown database ‘bushwhacker2_ps2’
]

Is this a problem I should be worried about?

Flag Post

when I open the game this message poops out and my friend list becomes empty..

JSONParseError: Unexpected E 69 encountered Invalid JSON – Parse Error[Error selecting database: Unknown database ‘bushwhacker2_ps2’
]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maria1310:

when I open the game this message poops out and my friend list becomes empty..

]

This happened to me too and,like samgoku4 said my progress was not kept from my previous login. Please fix this!

Flag Post

We had some server issues today, guys, which is what caused what most of you are reporting. It was down and not everybody could get in to play. Very sorry about that. Should be fixed now.

Originally posted by Turtrune:

I was whacking some bushes when suddenly, when quick whacking I was told I am tired. But somehow I was still doing the whacking action. Whats worse is the fact I still have energy to quick whack!

Moving to another area I was still whacking but now I am whacking the air!? Cant move either. Cant move in world map.
(will try to restart the game)
It fix it. phew

That does happen sometimes, sorry. Restarting is the way to fix it for now, it’s proved difficult from our side.

Originally posted by Andaho:

I saw this in another game (one that I had forgot to rate), and I thought, what a great idea… It would be easy enough to put into any game…

http://gyazo.com/5e8ab8b3cc0d383680b37206288d7527

No picture appears for me, Anda. 8(

Originally posted by Rednek18:

Little Glitch I encountered, Dusty decline map 3. I was on my 10th bandit to whack and he walked up into the little niche on the upper right side of the map and got himself stuck their. I could walk up to him but not whack him. I refreshed and it fixed it self, just thought I’d let ya’ll know that it happend. Love the game, and keep up the good work.

Thanks for the report, we’ll look into fixing that field.

Originally posted by NightHawk:

I’ve just encountered a glitch about my gems.
My aquamarines and citrines are literally disappearing. Even if i power whack a lot of them or trade other gems for these ones, they all disappear after a moment.

Please submit a ticket for this issue, describing it in as much detail as you can! Just hit the “Help me” button above your game window.

Flag Post

I’m getting the following error message when I load up the game…

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Unknown MySQL server host ‘zip-10-37-39-213.ec2.internal’ (1) in /home/bushwhacker2/public_html/classes/Database.php on line 36
Error connecting:

Flag Post

With all the server issue and after not being able to play for a few hours, when I finally logged in I found that part of my game progress disappeared. After finishing the previous fields and the quest “Mountain lilies for Ms. Rosa”, I was starting 4th field of The Windy Crest. Now, I’m back to the 3rd field and I have to complete the last puzzle and the lilies quest again.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there any solution?

Flag Post

i had a little rollback too shya

Flag Post

I am having trouble with the fishing, sometimes it gives a message of energy full when I pull in a fish and it subtracts the energy instead of adding to it. All of these times I have not had full energy.

Flag Post

I’ve also had the fishing energy subtraction issue. The first few times I thought maybe I was seeing things or I just wasn’t remembering the amount of energy I had earned from fishing accurately. But today it happened twice, once this morning and just a few minutes ago. So far it’s only happened when I reel in a +2 or +4 energy fish, but now that the friend whacks have been drastically and unrealistically reduced we need all the energy we can get.