Feedback and Bug Reports page 6

643 posts

Flag Post

Sorry about that, shya. The server issues seem to be (knock on wood) resolved, though, so that shouldn’t be a problem again.

@godstrong & @Faytgirl80 : We’re aware of this issue, it’s actually a display error. You aren’t actually losing out on that energy. If you go to whack a bush (or sometimes even when you leave the area) all that fishing energy that isn’t filling your bar during fishing should appear (minus the cost of the bush you just whacked, of course).

 
Flag Post

hey! I’ve been super duper active on this game lately(10 weeks in a row without missing ANY day;got 4 bush bucks)but it’s kinda boring to always get small rewards. can you make like increasing rewards with superactivity?

 
Flag Post

the game isn’t loading half the time i try. it just sticks on loading character.

 
Flag Post

After helping Santa deliver the first present, my character got stuck in the sliding on ice animation even though I wasn’t nowhere near ice. I tried to get back to the event but after arriving at the Northpole I couldn’t move as my character seemed to be slipping in place. After that, my game refused to stop loading, no matter how long I wait to refresh the page.

 
Flag Post

Game isn’t loading anymore, Stuck in “Loading graphics”. It looks alot of people having this issue here, sad D:

 
Flag Post

I’m having the same Issue as MrMax

 
Flag Post

I have the same issue MrMax and xbilalx….game stops loading in half way… what’s wrong?! :(

 
Flag Post

More info than that might help a bit.

I too am having the same issue as MrMax and company.

The game stops loading at “loading graphics”.

I’m running XP, Firefox 17.0.1, with the latest Adobe Flash.

I’ve tried re-loading the page, which usually works with balky web and flash pages, but no joy here.

 
Flag Post

Same thing, IE 8 doesnt work either

 
Flag Post

I tried IE 8, Firefox and Chrome and it always sticks at Loading Graphics no matter what browser I’m on.

 
Flag Post

The snowball fight quest in the Christmas village is buggy as f*ck, care to fix it ?

 
Flag Post

SnowBall fiting is bloking the game!

 
Flag Post

I passed the first mark on the Christmas event bar, but I never got my ribbon. D: Is this some kind of glitch?

 
Flag Post

No michanforever it’s not; you’ll get your ribbon after the event is over.

 
Flag Post

Stuck in somebodies house every time I try to leave it sends me to someboday’s house since finishing santa’s quest.

 
Flag Post

“Error in QuickWhack”
“Something Something invalid parameter”

He’s been whacking away at the one little tree for nearly five minutes now…

Guess I’ll reload and see if he stops whacking.

 
Flag Post

Reindeer (Suoinna or something) from Christmas event quest still in my inventory after completion, and there is still a “!” above the reindeer questgiver’s head, but no quest is given.

edit: Questgiver did give reindeer quest, but I have Suoinna in my inventory

 
Flag Post

Stuck at the Login-Screen with the friend requests, keeps loading, but I am unable to close/accept all/anything else. Just appeared today, first time I tried to login and wont go away. Computer restart/Router reset/Different Browsers/… all tried

 
Flag Post

I have helped two of the elves on the Christmas event make over fifty presents. When I go to my achievements to check my progress on “Expert Elf Helper,” it says that I have made 0/200 instead of 100/200.

 
Flag Post

Just wanted to let you guys know that the tiny amount of energy we are allotted each day along with the continually increasing energy costs of bushes makes the game nearly unplayable if we don’t want to spend large amounts of real money.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ediamond:

Just wanted to let you guys know that the tiny amount of energy we are allotted each day along with the continually increasing energy costs of bushes makes the game nearly unplayable if we don’t want to spend large amounts of real money.

no….real money is not required….feel free to play more than 5 minutes….or may I recommend the Campaign of any CoD game? Its only 5 hours so it should be that short,horrible game you are looking for

 
Flag Post

Each time you press the “ranch” or the “go back to the bush area where you were” button are bugged, each one takes you to the superior part of your ranch, and you cannot move from there, so you cannot collect your crops.

 
Flag Post

I’m having problems with a couple of achievements:
-Diverse Santa: I’ve have deliered about 4 presents, but the achievement still says 0/3
-Expert Elf Helper: I’m already making presents with the third elf, but the achievement still says 0/200

It’s a bug or just I’ve not understood the achievements?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by abyssoft:

Stuck in somebodies house every time I try to leave it sends me to someboday’s house since finishing santa’s quest.

Try hitting the return arrow on your map if this happens again- I assume you’re not still stuck!

Originally posted by MCroft:

“Error in QuickWhack”
“Something Something invalid parameter”

He’s been whacking away at the one little tree for nearly five minutes now…

Guess I’ll reload and see if he stops whacking.

Yep. When that happens, refresh the page.

Originally posted by bulletbarrage:

Reindeer (Suoinna or something) from Christmas event quest still in my inventory after completion, and there is still a “!” above the reindeer questgiver’s head, but no quest is given.

edit: Questgiver did give reindeer quest, but I have Suoinna in my inventory

Fixed! Thanks for the report.

Originally posted by cdrash:

I have helped two of the elves on the Christmas event make over fifty presents. When I go to my achievements to check my progress on “Expert Elf Helper,” it says that I have made 0/200 instead of 100/200.

Originally posted by Ralkai:

I’m having problems with a couple of achievements:
-Diverse Santa: I’ve have deliered about 4 presents, but the achievement still says 0/3
-Expert Elf Helper: I’m already making presents with the third elf, but the achievement still says 0/200

It’s a bug or just I’ve not understood the achievements?

Seen several reports of this, I’ll inform the team. Thanks!

Originally posted by ediamond:

Just wanted to let you guys know that the tiny amount of energy we are allotted each day along with the continually increasing energy costs of bushes makes the game nearly unplayable if we don’t want to spend large amounts of real money.

Try fishing, farming, and using your energy stragetically to increase your playtime, ediamond!

Originally posted by Daray1992:

Stuck at the Login-Screen with the friend requests, keeps loading, but I am unable to close/accept all/anything else. Just appeared today, first time I tried to login and wont go away. Computer restart/Router reset/Different Browsers/… all tried

Are you still having this issue, Daray? If so please submit a ticket (using the “Help me” button above the game) with as much detail as possible.

Originally posted by DarkTyrael:

Each time you press the “ranch” or the “go back to the bush area where you were” button are bugged, each one takes you to the superior part of your ranch, and you cannot move from there, so you cannot collect your crops.

Try using your map to teleport somewhere new, that should fix it. We’re trying to get a patch out for this, though. Sorry about that.

 
Flag Post

using the global map fixed the stuck in the house issue, the return error did not.