Feedback and Bug Reports page 7

711 posts

Flag Post

1: Increase the time drops are on screen before disappearing, or just make them permanent until you pick them up

2: Let me skip the BS 15 second cutscene of watching stars sparkle on my quest screen every time I get anything

3: Let me turn off ALL quest, achievement, and title unlock pop ups

4: Make expired items automatically picked up instead of lost

I am so sick of losing drops because I finish a puzzle, finish a quest, get an achievement, get a title, or get a cosmetic item and have to go through 3-5 screens of crap while my items disappear.

Let me give you an example:
Quick whack all bushes, quest complete pop up, can’t pick up items.
Click OK, quest screen comes up, unskippable 15 second star animation plays, can’t pick up items.
Click OK, new title unlocked, can’t pick up items.
Click OK, achievement for the title unlocked, can’t pick up items.
Click OK, items are gone.
F*** you, use some common sense when you make a game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kinne:

1: Increase the time drops are on screen before disappearing, or just make them permanent until you pick them up

2: Let me skip the BS 15 second cutscene of watching stars sparkle on my quest screen every time I get anything

I am so sick of losing drops because I finish a puzzle, finish a quest, get an achievement, get a title, or get a cosmetic item and have to go through 3-5 screens of crap while my items disappear.

Click OK, quest screen comes up, unskippable 15 second star animation plays, can’t pick up items.

Items doesn’t disappear, they are auto-picked up. Use your common sense for noticing something so simple.

Flag Post

Damn, you’re stupid, lol…

Flag Post

There’s a glitch with the snowball event. I am currently on the thief quest for the marketplace and occasionally thieves appear in the snowball field. These thieves cost 5 energy like the other quest thieves instead of the ones that normally appear in the field, which cost 2 energy and don’t cause the glitch. When I click on one of the thieves my game freezes. When I restart I find that my 5 energy has been spent and I’ve received the goods, but the restarting is annoying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ralkai:

Items doesn’t disappear, they are auto-picked up. Use your common sense for noticing something so simple.

Tell that to my gold count, gems, and quest items that don’t change when items disappear. Retard

Flag Post

Edit: Not a bug, sorry

Flag Post
Originally posted by NPOM:

Sorry about that, shya. The server issues seem to be (knock on wood) resolved, though, so that shouldn’t be a problem again.

@godstrong & @Faytgirl80 : We’re aware of this issue, it’s actually a display error. You aren’t actually losing out on that energy. If you go to whack a bush (or sometimes even when you leave the area) all that fishing energy that isn’t filling your bar during fishing should appear (minus the cost of the bush you just whacked, of course).

Ok, that’s good to know, thx. I’ve actually been seeing that happen when I harvest my energy crops, too. I panicked the first time it happened, lol.

Flag Post

Kinne, Ralkai and schantist are correct, those items should be auto picked up and added to your totals like they are for most people. If they aren’t, it’s a glitch, and you should submit a support ticket to report it by clicking the “Help me” button above your game and describing the issue in as much detail as possible.

Originally posted by Appius:

There’s a glitch with the snowball event. I am currently on the thief quest for the marketplace and occasionally thieves appear in the snowball field. These thieves cost 5 energy like the other quest thieves instead of the ones that normally appear in the field, which cost 2 energy and don’t cause the glitch. When I click on one of the thieves my game freezes. When I restart I find that my 5 energy has been spent and I’ve received the goods, but the restarting is annoying.

Thanks for the report – sounds like an issue that would call for a support ticket. Please send one in so we can investigate!

Flag Post

A few minutes ago when I gave the 10 candy canes to the elf I noticed that 2 presents were added to the stack instead of one.

Flag Post

That’s a benefit you get when you invite friends to help you motivate the elves, every so often they make more than 1 present.

Flag Post

oh, thanks

Flag Post

You absolutely have to add some way of ‘friend’ list management. I probably have more names on my list that have stopped playing this game than I have active people on the list, but there is no way I can see to remove these inactive names. Removing them as Kongregate friends doesn’t affect anything it seems.

Flag Post

Sometimes when I plant a crop, the game displays an error message. After that, the crop isn’t planted and when I try to buy seeds the shop keeps on displaying an error. When I get the plot to my inventory and then back to my ranch, it goes back to normal, but that’s really weird.

Flag Post

Not sure if its a bug or an intentional feature. If I click to cycle the neighbors by hand, the same neighbors appear on the bottom when I visit the ranch. If I cntl-click to skip 10 neighbors at a time, it resets back to the during the visit. However, if I cntl-click down by 10 neighbors at a time, then hand-click one neighbor up or down, the neighbors remain the same when I visit.

Flag Post

It seems that Ctrl-Click does not work in full screen mode.

In small window mode, Ctrl-Click works fine, but when returning to full screen, the friend list is reset to where it was before escaping to small window mode.

Flag Post

I’ve just finished the quest were you have to craft 50 gifts at evry station, it gave ma the achievement but I haven’t got the 25%energy pack

Flag Post

You should change the fact that items are “auto-picked up” when they came out of the bush, or at least change it when you use the power whack, because it isn’t nice to use a fully charged power whack and receive 20x (Mana x4) and have it all wasted because when you pick up 5, the rest says “mana full”, even if you spam the mana whack to pick up the rest.

Flag Post

I’m having some trouble with crops. For some reason I can’t harvest the watermelon and pineapples on my ranch, but was able to deal with the withered strawberries. I’ve never had this happen before. I planted new strawberries then, and they won’t let me harvest, either.

Edit: Nevermind, this seems to have fixed itself. Still strange, though.

Flag Post

Is this a glitch or meant to be?

I used 15 small energy packs,small fruit basket,medium fruit basket and large fruit basket while at full energy.
It surpassed the denominator! Pls. fix it if this is a glitch. Because it makes me lazy.

Flag Post

The image is in:
http://s1269.beta.photobucket.com/user/kentmichaelg/media/GlitchorEasterEgg_zpsf58b4abf.png.html

Flag Post
Originally posted by kmsg:

I used 15 small energy packs,small fruit basket,medium fruit basket and large fruit basket while at full energy.
It surpassed the denominator! Pls. fix it if this is a glitch. Because it makes me lazy.

that is supposed to happen….you can have 15,000 / 100 energy if you want

Flag Post

Area: Upper Evergreen
Field: 2
Tier: 2 & 3
Issue: The puzzles are images that contain artifacts, as if they are of a lossy image format (like jpg) instead of a lossless image type (like png).

Flag Post

Bushwhacker Token not found.
Crate Missing.
Options:
Ignore
Make another way to get it
Remove Trinket
[pls. tell me what happened to it]

Flag Post
Originally posted by ManyaStarr:

You absolutely have to add some way of ‘friend’ list management. I probably have more names on my list that have stopped playing this game than I have active people on the list, but there is no way I can see to remove these inactive names. Removing them as Kongregate friends doesn’t affect anything it seems.

That’s an issue we are aware of and absolutely want to fix in the near future, Manya.

Originally posted by ksm_:

Sometimes when I plant a crop, the game displays an error message. After that, the crop isn’t planted and when I try to buy seeds the shop keeps on displaying an error. When I get the plot to my inventory and then back to my ranch, it goes back to normal, but that’s really weird.

Thanks for the update ksm.Are you still experiencing this issue?

Originally posted by Kevlar33:

Not sure if its a bug or an intentional feature. If I click to cycle the neighbors by hand, the same neighbors appear on the bottom when I visit the ranch. If I cntl-click to skip 10 neighbors at a time, it resets back to the during the visit. However, if I cntl-click down by 10 neighbors at a time, then hand-click one neighbor up or down, the neighbors remain the same when I visit.

I’ll have to verify with the team as to whether this was intentional, Kevlar! If it wasn’t, expect to see it fixed.

Originally posted by dicta:

It seems that Ctrl-Click does not work in full screen mode.

In small window mode, Ctrl-Click works fine, but when returning to full screen, the friend list is reset to where it was before escaping to small window mode.

Much appreciated dicta!

Originally posted by Duranti398394:

I’ve just finished the quest were you have to craft 50 gifts at evry station, it gave ma the achievement but I haven’t got the 25%energy pack

Please submit a ticket for this issue by hitting the “Help me” button above the game, we should be able to check whether you received the energy pack.

Originally posted by DarkTyrael:

You should change the fact that items are “auto-picked up” when they came out of the bush, or at least change it when you use the power whack, because it isn’t nice to use a fully charged power whack and receive 20x (Mana x4) and have it all wasted because when you pick up 5, the rest says “mana full”, even if you spam the mana whack to pick up the rest.

That is an inconvenience by necessity, I’m afraid. Changing to items being counted when picked up proved extremely difficult to integrate when we tried it, so it was changed to them being counted when dropped. We also added the achievements for “Missed out on x mana” or “Missed out on x power”.

Originally posted by SariEverna:

I’m having some trouble with crops. For some reason I can’t harvest the watermelon and pineapples on my ranch, but was able to deal with the withered strawberries. I’ve never had this happen before. I planted new strawberries then, and they won’t let me harvest, either.

Edit: Nevermind, this seems to have fixed itself. Still strange, though.

We had this reported by a few people, glad it’s working for you now!

As somebody’s already pointed out, this is completely intentional. You can overfill your bar as much as you like. Why does it make you lazy that you can play longer? ;)

Originally posted by boredpoo:

Area: Upper Evergreen
Field: 2
Tier: 2 & 3
Issue: The puzzles are images that contain artifacts, as if they are of a lossy image format (like jpg) instead of a lossless image type (like png).

Thanks for the heads up, boredpoo. Does this only affect this one area?

Bushwhacker Token not found.
Crate Missing.
Options:
Ignore
Make another way to get it
Remove Trinket
[pls. tell me what happened to it]

I’m not sure what you mean by this but I’ll pass it along to somebody more versed in the game’s code to see if they can puzzle it out…

Flag Post

In the chat we found a few requests for ranches, and I’d like to point them out here:

- Could it be possible to farm these giant trees like you whack these when expanding your ranch?

- Animals fenced off in a small corner are standing still and not moving. Looks like they’re glitched. (Example is on my ranch)