Feedback and Bug Reports page 8

666 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by hevadela:

In the chat we found a few requests for ranches, and I’d like to point them out here:

- Could it be possible to farm these giant trees like you whack these when expanding your ranch?

- Animals fenced off in a small corner are standing still and not moving. Looks like they’re glitched. (Example is on my ranch)

Yeah, my critters don’t move either when I put then in a pen. Sometimes the snowman will be jumping in place or the turkey is moonwalking. The reindeer just stands there like it’s been subjected to taxidermy and doesn’t move, period. I even tried making the enclosure bigger, but they still don’t move. Is it a glitch or are they just spoiled and require free range grazing so they’re protesting being fenced in by not moving?

Flag Post

And some small additions:

-Would it be possible to make planting stuff easier, like buying 10 strawberry seeds at once and easily plant them by clicking on the dirt plots? It would make farming easier

-Could the quests be visible when fishing? (handy for when you have a fishing quest)

Flag Post

You ninja’d the first one. Thank you!
Exactly what I desired

Flag Post

In the chat we found a few requests for ranches, and I’d like to point them out here:

- Could it be possible to farm these giant trees like you whack these when expanding your ranch?

- Animals fenced off in a small corner are standing still and not moving. Looks like they’re glitched. (Example is on my ranch)

a) You mean you want to be able to purchase the large trees (normally IDed as weeds) to put on your ranch?

b) I’ve definitely heard about that issue- they seem to strongly dislike being fenced in. You might have to let them wander wild and free for the moment, but I’ll see if we can do anything about it!

-Would it be possible to make planting stuff easier, like buying 10 strawberry seeds at once and easily plant them by clicking on the dirt plots? It would make farming easier

-Could the quests be visible when fishing? (handy for when you have a fishing quest)

c) Ninja’d. ;)

d) That’s on our list of potential ideas for when we next work on the fishing system! Thanks for the suggestion.

Flag Post

For some reason at my ranch I am unable to walk on the tiles or in my house. I am assuming this is because of some cool upgrades, like being able to plant the same kinds of seeds in multiple plots without having to go back to the buy screen, are making the ranch area wig out and you guys are probably already addressing the issue.

Thanks for fixing the problem!

Flag Post

Anyone noticing “Energy Full” whenever fishing? Seems to happen after an energy tick so for example.
I have 27 Energy and im fishing. My energy ticks and takes me to 32. I catch a fish and it will say energy full until it makes up the 5 energy from the tick so if you catch the catfish you actually lose 2 energy. Happens pretty often that i am experiencing.

Flag Post

c) Ninja’d. ;)

That’s cool, increased my rating to 2/5 after the friend cap.
For the 3rd star: friend list management ti kick inactives…

Flag Post

In the River’s Source I have finished the champagne quest and gotten the reward, however when you complete a quest usually the items appear at the foot of the quest giver no champagne bottles did. It also didn’t seem to register of a quest completion as when i click the map of the area, the last quest is blank.

Flag Post

Soo… let me get this straight…

- you make it easier to plant crops
- give us a lot more energy per bush bucks
- are working on updates to the ranch

BUT

You still haven’t given me back my ice blocks from the Nate quest!!! I want ice blocks to build with on my farm!!

Flag Post

I’m not sure what you mean by this but I’ll pass it along to somebody more versed in the game’s code to see if they can puzzle it out…

I’m talking about the crate next to Shasha in the mysterious forest. It contains a Bushwhacker Token which is a trinket. I found out about it when I was halfway the Dusty Incline. I already submitted a ticket about this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mom5Kids:

For some reason at my ranch I am unable to walk on the tiles or in my house. I am assuming this is because of some cool upgrades, like being able to plant the same kinds of seeds in multiple plots without having to go back to the buy screen, are making the ranch area wig out and you guys are probably already addressing the issue.

Thanks for fixing the problem!

Yeah, we’re doing some updates to the ranch so you might notice some bugs. If you do please be sure to submit a ticket (hit “Help Me” above the game) to report it.

Originally posted by kalai6607:

Anyone noticing “Energy Full” whenever fishing? Seems to happen after an energy tick so for example.
I have 27 Energy and im fishing. My energy ticks and takes me to 32. I catch a fish and it will say energy full until it makes up the 5 energy from the tick so if you catch the catfish you actually lose 2 energy. Happens pretty often that i am experiencing.

This is a display error, if you go to whack a bush all that energy should appear in your energy bar. We haven’t fixed it just because it doesn’t actually cause a gameplay issue so we’re waiting until we have to do more small fixes to the fishing system so we can do them all at once.

Originally posted by schantist:

c) Ninja’d. ;)

Geez, only 2 stars? You’re a harsh critic!

Originally posted by XtehXpwnagerX:

In the River’s Source I have finished the champagne quest and gotten the reward, however when you complete a quest usually the items appear at the foot of the quest giver no champagne bottles did. It also didn’t seem to register of a quest completion as when i click the map of the area, the last quest is blank.

Definitely submit a ticket for that one!

Originally posted by juandiego13:

Soo… let me get this straight…

- you make it easier to plant crops
- give us a lot more energy per bush bucks
- are working on updates to the ranch

BUT

You still haven’t given me back my ice blocks from the Nate quest!!! I want ice blocks to build with on my farm!!

XD We know, Juan, we know.

Originally posted by kmsg:

I’m not sure what you mean by this but I’ll pass it along to somebody more versed in the game’s code to see if they can puzzle it out…

I’m talking about the crate next to Shasha in the mysterious forest. It contains a Bushwhacker Token which is a trinket. I found out about it when I was halfway the Dusty Incline. I already submitted a ticket about this.

Aah, I understand now. If you submitted a ticket you should get a solution soon. 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by schantist:

c) Ninja’d. ;)

Geez, only 2 stars? You’re a harsh critic!

Used to be 5/5 before the friend cap, now you have to deliver…

Flag Post

I have been playing the game and its fun and addictive, but I noticed in Shady Forest field 2, puzzle 2 and 3 there is a girl in the flower garden area that doesn’t show up after the puzzle was completed. Not sure if she was taken out or if a glitch happened there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Christopher0:

I have been playing the game and its fun and addictive, but I noticed in Shady Forest field 2, puzzle 2 and 3 there is a girl in the flower garden area that doesn’t show up after the puzzle was completed. Not sure if she was taken out or if a glitch happened there.

You may have finished her quest before the puzzles were done.

Flag Post

I’ve got another full screen issue:
When playing in full screen mode, I cannot type into the search box of the friends list. Works fine in normal mode.

Flag Post

the zone after “the Narrow Sea” have a graphics problem… al the gaming zone is covered of white square and i can’t see the path or the bushes

Flag Post

I have the same “white squares” problem as Omognomo… except that I am still in the first zone of the world

Flag Post

White squares at my ranch. I can move around just fine and harvest my crops, but moving around is somewhat disorienting. Everything leaves a trail that reminds me of a smudge and doesn’t disappear. Luckily, the Western Swamp area looks fine, but the The Commons is messed up too.

Flag Post

got the same white squares at my ranch but the desert seems okay

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bistou1:

got the same white squares at my ranch but the desert seems okay

It is fixed now. They resolved the issue. If it doesn’t work yet, refresh the page or clean your flash/browser cache

Flag Post

all ok now… Thank you :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by dicta:

I’ve got another full screen issue:
When playing in full screen mode, I cannot type into the search box of the friends list. Works fine in normal mode.

Thanks for the heads up, dicta!

Also sorry about the invasion of the white squares – as people have pointed out we did roll out a fix for that. 8)

Flag Post

Not sure if this has ever been addressed, but there is one aspect of fishing I don’ t like…when I’m working on a quest and it asks me to fish up X amount of junk, shopping bags, treasure, etc. I have to step back from the fishing hole to see the count of how many I have found. It would be nice if I could see that information while fishing instead of having to move away and back again to continue my fishing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ssdf23:

Not sure if this has ever been addressed, but there is one aspect of fishing I don’ t like…when I’m working on a quest and it asks me to fish up X amount of junk, shopping bags, treasure, etc. I have to step back from the fishing hole to see the count of how many I have found. It would be nice if I could see that information while fishing instead of having to move away and back again to continue my fishing.

I’ve had it suggested before and it’s on the list of potential future updates – particularly when we next look at the fishing system!

Flag Post

Would it be nice if we had a “Cache” item list in the game for us to download ALL the graphics in the game at once? OR would that be weird?