Events: what to target?

7 posts

Flag Post

Was wondering if it was better to whack lvl 1 bushes during an event or higher lvls?

Flag Post

lvl one has less bushes to whack.

Flag Post

just stay whacking the bushes in the area you are currently in, the events are usually 14-16 days long which gives you more then enough time to get everything you need for the event

Flag Post

Seems like the answer to OP’s question then is:
Yes, if you don’t think you can play everyday.
No, if you can play every day.

If you have time on some days, but don’t think you’ll have time later, then perhaps hit lvl 1 bushes, then when mana or power is high, warp to your “in progress area” and use there. Also, use friend calls at the “in progress area”.

Flag Post

Actually, the answer is, No. Thats because higher lvl bushes/monster have a higher drop chance. So you end up spending more energy in less bushes, but at the end you’ll have more items.

Flag Post

Ah! Ok, wasn’t sure if higher lvl bushes did have higher drops or not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by larpinda:

Actually, the answer is, No. Thats because higher lvl bushes/monster have a higher drop chance. So you end up spending more energy in less bushes, but at the end you’ll have more items.

I haven’t observed that myself, but then again, I don’t play a whole lot to know for sure.

EDIT: I finally observed it. Hitting an area with lvl 6 bushes yields 2-3 canes. Hitting an area with lvl 1 bushes 6 times yields 2-3 canes.

However, Mana Whacking a high lvl area yields more canes than Mana Whacking a low lvl area.
So a higher lvl area is better for getting the event items.