A Thanksgiving Feast! (New Event)

20 posts

Flag Post

Looking forward to Thanksgiving? We are! Well, actually, the DJArts team lives in Canada, where Thanksgiving was a month ago in the real world, but it’s time for a Thanksgiving event in Bush Whacker land, which is something we can ALL be grateful for!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to cook a Thanksgiving feast for the citizens of the Commons. Ingredients for the feasts can be found in (where else) the bushes across the land, so get whacking- and get cooking!

Flag Post

How do we cook the food?

Flag Post

Take 10 ingredients of the same category to the event area and talk to the appropriate green-exclamation-mark-having man.

Flag Post

You need friends to cook better (feel free to add me)

Flag Post

You gain energy from cooking food.

Flag Post

I’ve completed all the Thanksgiving quests, but I didn’t get the achievement or the large energy pack. Any suggestions?

Flag Post

How do I get the Ribbons? Because I’ve already served 737 meals, but I still don’t have the first two ribbons.

Flag Post

you are awarded them when the event finishes

Flag Post

So I can have a 35 max energy bonus, but only in 12 days from now. So sad :(

Flag Post

Sorry, 20 bonus, not 35…you only get one ribbon, the best one you qualify for.

Flag Post

If i get all the way up to the stove, (which i have done) Do i get that AND the 20 ribbon?

Flag Post

I completed two special dish request missions (sweet potatoes and corn) but I didn’t get the achievement. Are there more special dish missions? If so, where do I find them?

Flag Post

Hannah will give you another quest, it’s the girl on the fancy table

Flag Post

Guys, if I get the stove will I get the +20 energy ribbon AND the stove?

Flag Post

Okay, I completed Hannah’s quest too, and I still don’t have the achievement for completing all the special dish missions. What’s left? I’ve talked to all the NPCs in the special event area.

Flag Post

maybe the girl with the sword on the second table will give you another quest.
mayebe we only have to wait )=

Flag Post

The final special dish quest will appear tomorrow!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sillyman:

Take 10 ingredients of the same category to the event area and talk to the appropriate green-exclamation-mark-having man.

you’r did the test,goes from 7 to 9 ingredients.
Originally posted by xland44:

Guys, if I get the stove will I get the +20 energy ribbon AND the stove?

Originally posted by kingdaka:

If i get all the way up to the stove, (which i have done) Do i get that AND the 20 ribbon?

Yes,you do.

Flag Post

So how’s everyone doing? If you just joined the Bush Whacker community and don’t know squat about this event, I recommend you listen to this post. Now time and time, you’ll get 3 types of ingredients, MEAT, VEGETABLES, and DESSERT. Now to cook, click on that “T” symbol if you’re in a field, or click on “Thanksgiving Event” if your in the “Exploring Area”. You might get a little bit of lag, don’t worry. Now look, this is the “Event Screen” on the top left, there’s the description for the event. To the right, a list of friends’ progress. Go down a bit from the description, and you’ll see achievements, it tells you what you need to do and what you’ll get. Keep going down, there’s your progress bar. It’s…pretty basic itself. Now click on the huge, green, Go To Event button. Kinda laggy there isn’t it? Now it might seem complicated, but DON’T WORRY, I’ll explain it. Table are at the bottem of the screen. There’s 5 people there. All 5 will give you a quest. Above those, you’ll notice people with a Green Exclamation Point above their heads, the one on the right will cook meat, the middle will cook vegetables, and to the left desserts. If you have 8 of any type of ingredients chat to the corresponding chef. It will be explained to you what will happen next. After you’ll get some energy and 1 cooking token. You can spend these at the lady behind the man selling bags of ingredients. When you buy all of the things, don’t fret! You can by bags for 15 cooking tokens This concludes my explanation. Happy Cooking!

Flag Post

You get ingredients by wacking bush and stuff. You earn cooking tokens by cooking food. You can buy holiday items from the person right of the chefs with the tokens. Each item costs 10 tokens each. Once you have bought all the items you can buy snack bags for 15 tokens each. Each bag gives mana, power, gold, and energy.