Sensible requests for improvements /changes to game page 5

237 posts

Flag Post

Kev: Yes, I realize that. But setting them all to say 15 would help ease one of the largest pains of this otherwise great game.

Flag Post

Please, if possible, make a huge exclamation mark somewhere on the game UI when you have quests you have completed but not claimed rewards from. I completed the lumber quest requirement yesterday but forgot to check in, so it’s another day for me before I can finish the alchemist building.

Flag Post

@Fatygirl80 – New music is something we are looking at doing but I don’t have an ETA on when that would be done or implemented. I agree that music always adds to the atmosphere of the zones.

@Dallester – I have made a note of your suggestion concerning the quick whacking. I cannot promise any changes in this feature but will pass on your comments.

@Bluji – There is always the quest log itself to help remind players, however, it never hurts to have an extra reminder. I will pass on your suggestion to the other developers.

Flag Post

What about combining trinkets we already have e.g. previous magnifying glasses to make them stronger?

Flag Post

how about a 9th and 10th trinket slot i have so much good trinkets that i can’t use because i only have 8 slots it would at least make me happy :)

Flag Post

Unlike the initial decorations, many items created later can’t be turned. I understand that making the change between horizontal and vertical positions would require a new drawing, but would be nice to at least be able to turn items to they’re mirror image, like beach chairs, toy dolphin, bean bag chair, pink tree… and probably others that i can’t remember.

Edit:
Also, an option in ranch to have the pets placed there ‘equipable/non equipable’ would be nice. And, on build mode, the option to make pets not move, or make it default in build mode.

Flag Post

@almogv and Ballie1991 – These are both great suggestions for trinkets. As a fellow player I would also love more trinket slots.

@Lacker – Even making a mirror image of an item would take additional development time so certain items will never be rotatable. I have noted you interest in this however and will pass onto the other developers about the request to have more items that can be rotated.

Flag Post

Since there has been mentions of having a really low rune drop rate later on, this clearly leads to one conclusion: a trinket that increases the rune drop rate.

Flag Post

@Blujii – The drop rate of runes is not inherently lower at higher levels, however, I agree a trinket that increases the rune drop rate would be a welcome addition to the game. ;)

Flag Post

And a pet and runes that increases droprate of runes too. Oh boy, this game would have to change name to runewhacker!

Though yes, YES! Add rune dropchance to SOMETHING! Trinket, pet or rune, I don’t care, just hand it over :P!

Flag Post

@Dallester – I have made a note about the enthusiasm for rune drop related items. (As a fellow player I wouldn’t getting some as well, lol)

Flag Post

it would be nice if there was a chance you could get other colors from a rune (ie, green powder from a red rune, etc), or else mix 2 or 3 of one color powder to get one of another powder?
I realize its a mixed thing- someone breaking blue runes to build a large blue void rune would be upset to find a green powder, but it might be nice for those of us who are destroying runes we don’t think we’ll ever use, could do something with all that extra powder that wasn’t white, grey or black.

Flag Post

I agree with Kevlar, I have waaaay too many powders that I’ll simply never use just taking up space. I’d gladly take a loss just to convert them into something useful even if it ends up being at a much higher exchange rate. Or maybe, if you do end up implementing rune trinkets, you could make one for each basic rune type as opposed to a generic overall increase much like we currently have for all the other drops. I’m not sure sure if the ‘chance to get different powders’ thing would be very helpful unless there’s something you could do to increase your chances of getting powders you want when you’re disenchanting runes that you don’t. Considering runes drop at what seems to be a very low rate it could take forever to amass enough powder to create the desired rune type.

On a side note, is there a chance to get a pet with a puzzle drop increase? I have every other drop type so I’m just curious as to whether or not the possibility exists.

Flag Post

@Kevlar – A way to convert rune powder into other kinds of powder is being reviewed.

@Faytgirl80 – There is always a possibility of a new kind of item or pet that would have a new kind of drop. While I can’t say for certain there always remains the possibility.

Flag Post

Fatygirl- the old griffen used to have puzzle drops or quest drops. The new ghost horse seems to be replacing it, (at least mine has quest drops)

Flag Post

Can you add an xp→ gold conversion for those of us at max level?
Something like 50xp = 50 gold x n where n is the same number for the bonus energy on the bush bucks drinks… would only be like 300 gold a quest, at current max, but it’s be a nice bonus, to actually doing the quests.
and I second the transmuting dusts!

Flag Post

faytgirl: My rhino has +puzzle, not sure if all rhinos do though.
flatscam: Yes, that would be very nice! It would give a reason to do the dailies like geodes etc. I think you currently would get more gold by NOT doing it, rather than doing it.

And now, the reason why I came here: This has probably been requested before, but a bump never hurts. How about a way to keep order in your pet tab? I only use few of my pets, but having to just locate the right monkey in the middle of all my other pets is sort of a drag. Would be nice if you could hide pets in the select screen. Or sell them, for all I care.

Flag Post

Selling/exchanging pets is a heavily requested feature and has been under review for some time now already. It continues to be considered but it is not likely to be implemented to the game.

Flag Post

Maybe something like a barn on the ranch where you could store pets you don’t want to actively use. They wouldn’t show up on your active pet list as long as they were in the barn, but they’d still be there.

Flag Post

@DocHoneydew – That is an interesting idea, however because of technical ramifications I don’t think pets would ever be taken out of the pet list. A barn would be cool to organize the pets on the ranch.

Flag Post

Yeah, I thought so. Still a barn as a storage area with cough more wall space cough would be nice down the road.

I like the upstairs and basement in BW Classic, though I don’t know how easily, if at all, they could be implemented here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DocHoneydew:

Yeah, I thought so. Still a barn as a storage area with cough more wall space cough would be nice down the road.

I like the upstairs and basement in BW Classic, though I don’t know how easily, if at all, they could be implemented here.

Yeah, i remember proposing a basement and 2nd floor too. I bet that’s already on their updates list, but the devs must be releasing things in a well-planned scheme, as they must, to keep the game alive :)
Another thing that would be nice to bring from classic is the “House Decoration competition”. Not only i like people to enjoy what i made, as i also like to see what other people that have relish in decorating their ranches did.

Flag Post

@Lackper – A house decoration competition in BW2 would be a lot of fun. I have passed this suggestion onto the other developers.

Flag Post

PERVENT POWER WHACKING NOTHING
Possibly through an ai trinket?

Flag Post

There are trinkets that can help with reducing the amount of nothings but I think many players would agree that a super trinket that stopped power whack nothings would be pretty popular. I can’t make any promises of it being added but I can pass on the idea to the other developers.