funny stuff you may have met(SPOILERS)

93 posts

Flag Post

!desert spoil!
a sand playzone in the desert. GENIUS.

!desert part 2 spoil!
the first “road block”,the non specific pit monster, is funny because look at your friends’ jobs. R3D3, Foba Bett, Juke… these are Star Wars referrences ,on R3D3,3-1=2 making R2D2 , Foba Bett→Boba fett Juke(L instead of J)→Luke etc! Juke is also a reference to the (PUB ALERT)“nissan juke”.

!desert part three spoil!
when I had to collect the sand worm dung(gross,ikr)
I though,“Let’s get FILTHy rich!”

!no spoil!
Please throw what you have found funny in this game in this post!

ACHIEVEMENT GET!
NPOM FOLLOWS THIS!

Flag Post

IDEA catalog is a parody of the IKEA catalog.
IKEA carries Scandinavian modern style furniture and accessories.

Flag Post

the sand worms are from tremors and the things that make them go away are from half-life 2

Flag Post

Nate Dragon is a reference to Nathan Drake from Uncharted. Both are adventurers looking for lost/hidden treasure, tend to get into trouble, and are skilled at improvising.

Flag Post

The Elder Wand and (during the Halloween event) Margarine Beer are shout-outs to the Harry Potter ’verse.

Flag Post

The first sculpture that is painted looks a lot like Dilbert.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XavierBK:

The first sculpture that is painted looks a lot like Dilbert.

the second sculpture is a reproduction of you,the third is a zombie pirate.

Flag Post

If you go full-screen at the commons fishing hole you can see a tombstone which says "Agent Phil Coulson-RIP

Flag Post

At the North Pole during the Christmas event you can find a frozen Grinch near the bottom right of the area.

Flag Post

Has anyone noticed that the Bushbie doll looks a lot like a hatless Link?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Hm…. after the first island, look at the shape the blue flags make, they make a arrow pointing to the second island!

Flag Post

Elephants that jumps….seems legit.

Flag Post

Solved the Missing Cat DC,and completed the last pet quest.I now got,guess what?A CAT as my companion!!!

Flag Post

In the Valentine’s Event the girl with the antlers’ name is Lara and the first quest from her is looking for relics.

Flag Post

Aaron’s pet raptor is named CleverGirl.

Flag Post

In the Old Mountain,when the Raccoon pass by the time bomb before it explodes.Check back and hey,the Raccoon survived!Except with brown fur of course.

Flag Post

Misty, the girl who helps you get pets (like a monster trainer), somewhat resembles Misty from Pokemon (who is also a monster trainer).

Flag Post

[Random stuff I decided to do] I felt random,found an egg,turned out it to be a fairy,decided I’d become link,there I am now with nav- why’d I even do this. I dont know.

Flag Post

Some of the things in the General Store are clickable, and when you click on the certain items, you character will have a thought and what you clicked.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1337al:

the sand worms are from tremors and the things that make them go away are from half-life 2

Sand worms are from Dune

Flag Post

In the secret bonus area in the Mausoleum, the stone pedestal with the book says “Please sign the guestbook on the way out” when you roll your cursor over it.

Flag Post

In the avalanche runout,the last sign says “0×1B58”,yet,we all know 0 x(this is the most usual multiply sign.if you had to do it 100% computerly,it is referred by *) anything does 0.

Flag Post

In computer, preceding some by ‘0x’ usually means the following is a hexadecimal number. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/0X)

In this case, “0×1B58” means “7000”, which is the elevation, just like all the other signs.