Nate Adventure VI - The Ice Caves

17 posts

Flag Post

“Hey! Nate here. I found this awesome cave in the Snowy Mountains with an ice king’s treasure stash in it! All I need is some help getting across this slippery ice. I just keep sliding back and forth… how am I supposed to get through here!?”

Head into the Snowy Mountains to help Nate through the icy caves!

What do you think of the latest Nate adventure?

Flag Post

Love the sliding maze element in the game :) But I’d love it more to be able to add sliding ice carpet tiles to my ranch and make my own sliding maze :D

Flag Post

That would be awesome!

Flag Post

The larger sliding puzzles are really difficult. I need a way to zoom out and see the whole thing so as to plan out my route. Otherwise I just end up sliding around randomly, hoping to hit on the answer by accident.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tkaa:

The larger sliding puzzles are really difficult. I need a way to zoom out and see the whole thing so as to plan out my route. Otherwise I just end up sliding around randomly, hoping to hit on the answer by accident.

Have you tried fullscreen, tkaa? (Just hit ‘f’ to activate it)

Flag Post

Of course, but even on fullscreen I can’t see the whole puzzle at once.

Flag Post

I can’t get this quest to spawn. The town crier isn’t giving me anything. What am I missing?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GigaGuess:

I can’t get this quest to spawn. The town crier isn’t giving me anything. What am I missing?

What area are you in? It doesn’t unlock until you’re on your way to the Terrifying Traverse, as I recall.

Originally posted by tkaa:

Of course, but even on fullscreen I can’t see the whole puzzle at once.

Good note, tkaa- next time we do a big puzzle we’ll have to offer the opportunity to see more of it at once.

Flag Post

Terrifying Traverse? So once I beat the Summit, the quest will unlock, right? Or do I have to beat the Terrifying Traverse in order to unlock the quest?

Flag Post

I believe you unlock it once you finish the Summit. Easy to check by visiting the Town Crier before heading to the Traverse, though.

Flag Post

I’m stuck on the second Ice map. I’ve got the pillar pattern down/up, but can not get the slid pattern I’ve even tried working it backwards and it doesn’t seem solvable.

Flag Post

issue for me has been resolved by a simple hint.

Flag Post

I am completely stuck on this quest. I finished the last puzzle, but I can’t even get to the final ice patch, the one south of the third field. There’s a lever in the ice patch area north of the third field, but I’ve tried over and over and I simply can’t get to it. Can I please just skip this quest and do the next Nate adventure without finishing this one?

Flag Post

No can do, tkaa, but here’s a step-by-step guide from our official forums to get you through: http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?thread_id=6212&page=4

Flag Post

I have this unlocked, but I can’t find where to enter the area.. help please

Flag Post
Originally posted by amnstyle:

I have this unlocked, but I can’t find where to enter the area.. help please

In the Base Camp area in the Snowy Mountains, you probably did a puzzle containing a cave. Where Nate wants to meet you, it’s in that cave.

Flag Post

Thanks Planet! hard to find, but i got it