Hohoho! The Christmas Event is go!

40 posts

Flag Post

The Bush Whacker 2 Christmas Event is here! Play now to start helping Santa, his elves, and a plethora of other holiday celebrants in this awesome 14-day event!

Flag Post

You can now help the people of the Commons replace their second Christmas tree, which mysteriously disappeared, with no help whatsoever from a certain treasure hunter! (He swears!)

There’s also a snowball fight going on in a field at the North Pole – you can participate in the fight once every day for the rest of the event!

Flag Post

You’d think Santa would buy some form of a security system able to detect someone stealing a giant christmas tree two meters from his house.

Flag Post

did anyone else make the connection between Nate’s campfire (from a tree he cut down) and the christmas tree being cut down?

Flag Post
Originally posted by XtehXpwnagerX:

did anyone else make the connection between Nate’s campfire (from a tree he cut down) and the christmas tree being cut down?

Of course not! How could we! Such a brilliant deduction! You opened up my eyes! Now I see everything in a new light!!!

But seriously, it’s so obvious that the question makes me facepalm.

Flag Post

What’s the deal with that chair at the bottom left of the screen when you’re dropping off a present for Santa? Clicking it seems to dump a lot more furniture in the room, potentially blocking the way to the tree at the top (I had to leave and come back to be able to complete that one).

Flag Post

Starting today, you can now give the elves candy canes to inspire them to make both robots and Bushbie dolls! You can also build a snowman, and there’s a lost reindeer out there that needs your help to find its way home!

Flag Post
Originally posted by tsukinomai:
Originally posted by XtehXpwnagerX:

Of course not! How could we! Such a brilliant deduction! You opened up my eyes! Now I see everything in a new light!!!

But seriously, it’s so obvious that the question makes me facepalm.

You would be surprised

Flag Post

I teleported out of the ice rink. Now I’m stuck sliding at 0 mph.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RunesGod:

I teleported out of the ice rink. Now I’m stuck sliding at 0 mph.

Soooooo u stopped moving?

Flag Post

I had the same frown speech bubble that I did on the ice.
I think the ice tiles has a slide status for that type that continued to activate when there wasn’t any of that type to slide on, so i slid at 0 mph.

Flag Post

Problem with “Diverse Santa” reward. I’ve delivered 4 presents and still haven’t gotten it. Two to the cluttered house and two to the house with the watchman. If it’s supposed to be three different houses, how can I ensure my next delivery is to a different house?

Flag Post

In case you missed it, the Festivus quest was unlocked today!

Also thanks for your report, RunesGod. Beerblog, I’m not actually sure of the answer to your question, I’ll ask the team and get back to you ASAP.

Flag Post

The third present station unlocks today, so hurry to the North Pole to help the elves make the hottest new video game!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beerblog:

Problem with “Diverse Santa” reward. I’ve delivered 4 presents and still haven’t gotten it. Two to the cluttered house and two to the house with the watchman. If it’s supposed to be three different houses, how can I ensure my next delivery is to a different house?

Got your answer – every day the house rotates to a different house- always in the same order. The type of house you get is set when you pick up the quest, and they change at midnight PST. You should be able to encounter them all by the end of the event if you play often. 8)

Flag Post

Thanks for checking. Got a new one today, so that worked out.:)

Flag Post

Can anyone tell me how to steal from the cluttered house?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SecretYoosh:

Can anyone tell me how to steal from the cluttered house?

Go forward until you see a polar bear rug. Then head left (the path is right in front of the blue couch). Follow the path up and then to the right. There should be a blue object. Click it. Congratulations you won a lava lamp and got the achievement.

Flag Post

There’s a green, selfish creature lurking around the North Pole, and we’re pretty sure his heart is a few sizes too small. He should probably see a doctor about that… In the meantime, it’s up to you to cheer him up!

Flag Post

The fourth and final present station has now unlocked! Help the elves make BZ-bake Ovens – part of every lucky Junior Bush Whacker’s childhood!

Flag Post

Is it a bug that the reindeer goes missing every day? I’ve found and returned it twice so far, and I’ve just been asked to find it again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tkaa:

Is it a bug that the reindeer goes missing every day? I’ve found and returned it twice so far, and I’ve just been asked to find it again.

It isn’t a bug. In fact, there’s an achievement if you find her reindeer a certain number of times (5, I think?). So keep doing that quest.

Flag Post

Hanukkah may be over, but there are tons of dreidels out there to be found in Bush Whacker land! Help track them down!

Flag Post

Okay, now I see the achievement for doing the reindeer quest 5 times. But the reason it seems like a bug is that the dialogue makes no mention of the fact that the reindeer went missing and was brought back before. I think after the first time you do the quest, it should change to something like, “My reindeer has gone missing AGAIN,” so that it’s more clear.

Flag Post

It’s time to light the kinara candles! Come help the denizens of the North Pole celebrate Kwanzaa!