Hohoho! The Christmas Event is go! page 2

40 posts

Flag Post

Can anyone tell me how to get the “Yay! Presents” achievement? It’s supposed to be on Christmas Day, but idk where the present is to open it.

Flag Post

I don’t believe it is active yet, which is why you can’t seem to find anything.

Flag Post

Merry Christmas, Bush Whackers, from all of us at DJArts! If you take a look under the tree in the North Pole you might find some special treats from your favorite development team!

Flag Post
Originally posted by DJArtsGames:

Merry Christmas, Bush Whackers, from all of us at DJArts! If you take a look under the tree in the North Pole you might find some special treats from your favorite development team!

Some of us have two trees, therefore, we should receive more gifts! :D

Flag Post

So, when do we get those Christmas Ribbons and Reindeer for our houses? I have 4,600 some odd points all ready so… I figured they would be going into my inventory or something… anyone else wondering the same?

Flag Post
Originally posted by poisonedash88:

So, when do we get those Christmas Ribbons and Reindeer for our houses? I have 4,600 some odd points all ready so… I figured they would be going into my inventory or something… anyone else wondering the same?

No because we bothered to read the event description and the dev’s post saying that you get them after the event….

Flag Post

Only two days left to finish all your Christmas Quests! The event ends at noon, PST, on December 29th! Get whacking!

Flag Post

What happens to the candy canes and the tokens after the quest ends?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beerblog:

They disappear from your items list, they might come back next year? Haven’t played for a year yet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Turtrune:
Originally posted by Beerblog:

They disappear from your items list, they might come back next year? Haven’t played for a year yet.

Depends how they coded them. If they set aside 20 or so objects as event items, and just change them to candy canes, arrows, hearts etc depending on the event, they are gone. If they added a permanent item “candy cane” to your inventory, and just turn off the display, you may see them next year when they turn them back on again. Either way, you are probably better off using the canes to make toys & tokens, and the tokens to buy snack packs, and hope you aren’t left with 19 tokens 5 candy canes at event end..

Flag Post

The Christmas event is now over! What was your favourite part of the event?

Flag Post

I liked the whole Christmas event, but it was frustrating to end up with 19 tokens and 3 candy canes at the end. Maybe next time you could have the leftover items convert to gold or gems or something. Or maybe have the snack bags go on sale for the last hour so people can still get something for their efforts if they fall short at the last second.

Flag Post

Events are allways overall pleasing, but personally I liked that there was an achievement for delivering a present while dressed as santa. Maybe more “mini secrets” like this? They’re almost impossible to miss, so I don’t think people would get mad >>

Flag Post
Originally posted by DJArtsGames:

The Bush Whacker 2 Christmas Event is here! Play now to start helping Santa, his elves, and a plethora of other holiday celebrants in this awesome 14-day event!

Can someone please answer this question, I have already been to Nate’s house to deliver a present but I was un-aware that it was his house so I didn’t know that was where I stole the lunch from. Do I get a second chance to go to Nate’s house to steal his lunch or did I just miss out and won’t be able to fully finish the event?

Flag Post

You should get a second chance Jelli.

Oh! And that Nate’s house, great job developpers! it’s hilarious, full of interesting references and full of himself too.