Andaho was here...

11 posts

Flag Post

Look what he did to my farm!

…and he tortured my poor turkey and snowman!

Flag Post

The farm looks nice(I’m not sure because I’m level 10)

Can’t you just move your snowman/turkey to somewhere else if you don’t want them to be tortured?

Flag Post

We should all go pay Andaho a visit.

…heh heh…

;)

Flag Post

Did he use a glitch to do this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kmsg:

Did he use a glitch to do this?

I think andaho is a mod/admin,so probably not. it seems a mod got mad and felt like griefing a place.(or maybe juan only did a setup! who knows?)

Flag Post

I asked andaho and he claimed that he did not do it.

Flag Post

lol No idea !!!!!!!!!! (^0^)

Flag Post
Originally posted by kmsg:

I asked andaho and he claimed that he did not do it.

griefers often say they did nothing.
it seems we will never know.

Flag Post

andaho did it with magic I tell ya.. . magic! he’s mean and evil I tell ya! He even said that he would make weeds grow again on my farm when the fifth moon of Monglador turns red! That’s evil sounding… yes sir it is!

(on a side note… this is just all a joke and he really didn’t hack my account. I was just really bored one day. Although…. He is mean!)

Flag Post

_ then what did he really do? or you’ve got a secret?

Flag Post

as juandiego said,he used magic. but not any kind of magic… (inter)NET MAGIC! this kind of magic is all over the net. like,for example on this post,I asked internet to add this message onto the link “http://www.kongregate.com/forums/218-bush-whacker-2/topics/317706-andaho-was-here?page=1#posts-6730513” ,then the satellite used it’s NET MAGIC to throw it in!
it’s quite much as if andaho was the satellite,but did this to his own will! and as the following:

Originally posted by juandiego13:

He even said that he would make weeds grow again on my farm when the fifth moon of Monglador turns red!

he IS going to go evil on juan. maybe juan is just an unlucky person in billions… maybe andaho hates juan… agh,and I dont know. I had my thinking for today.