Character reset needed

6 posts

Flag Post

I wish there was a button in the flux that when pressed would send you back to level one.

You can only keep your flux trinkets and your ranch.

A fresh start with a little bit of an advantage.

Would you do it?

I would.

Flag Post

Also, anything you’ve bought with bush bucks would stay and everything at the ranch including the ribbons you’ve won from Christmas and such.

Flag Post

I’ve actually been thinking the same thing, lol. Kinda like the NG+ feature in console games. Yeah, that would be awesome…

Flag Post

Yeah we’ve had this suggested by a few people. Although I assume you guys want that when we complete all the areas in the game? Or do you want to go back to the start and then be out of luck when the next area unlocks?

Flag Post

I would like it to be available at the flux. I don’t want to wait until the game is complete, I would like to do it now.

Rather than doing the flux puzzle for the nth time, I would like to go through the whole story again.

But like I said, I would like to keep my flux trinkets. Partially as an advantage when I start from zero, but also as a status symbol as in I’ve been here long enough to have done all the flux puzzles available from day 1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NPOM:

Yeah we’ve had this suggested by a few people. Although I assume you guys want that when we complete all the areas in the game? Or do you want to go back to the start and then be out of luck when the next area unlocks?

Personally, I feel that the reset shouldn’t be available till you finish the entire game. I mean, that’s how it typically works for NG+. But, for people who’ve been in The Flux for weeks or months and really need a change of pace, how about adding an early reset option that would require BB to use? People might not want to spend BB just to reset, but at least they’d have a choice instead of being forced to wait for the next area.