Desert Ranch - Missing Key

6 posts

Flag Post

I have completed all the puzzles for the desert ranch stage and I when I came to activate the sandworm suppressor – nothing happened. Furthermore, I still do not have a key to unlock the gates to the next stage!

I also noticed one of the special furniture /clothing items that you find in the bush was also not found when I completed the stage / final puzzle.

Please can someone help! I’m stuck in this stage!

Flag Post

to make the key appear and be abled to use the worm suppressor,you need to both do all puzzles and have all furniture/clothing of the area.

this is why you couldnt do anything,get back to whacking some bushes on the last areas,and hope of your best luck.

Flag Post

Wait, the desert? Isn’t that a little early for that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by supermaniop:

to make the key appear and be abled to use the worm suppressor,you need to both do all puzzles and have all furniture/clothing of the area.

this is why you couldnt do anything,get back to whacking some bushes on the last areas,and hope of your best luck.

Yes I have completed all the piuzzles and I activated the worm supressor. Yet still the key has not appeared. I think this must be a bug.

Flag Post

The furniture/clothing is random. It´s possible to finish all puzzles and quests in one area and not having all those items. You just have to go on whacking in that area (any field, I think) to find the last one you are missing, and then you will achieve 100%.

Flag Post

It’s not a bug- as others have pointed out you do need to find all customization items (and reach 100%) in order to leave an area. Just completing the puzzles isn’t enough. Keep whacking!