Can you remove inactive Friends?

11 posts

Flag Post

The question is as the title. I hate wasting request on inactive people. How do I go about fixing this issue? Is there a way to fix it? Also I suppose if you are not inactive add me =P

Flag Post

I am looking for the answer for this aswell – if anyone knows – please reply. If it is not possible atm, it would be helpful to add such a feature in the near future. Thank you

Flag Post

You can’t – yet. It’s something we’d like to integrate but it’s proven difficult to implement. Still – we know people really want this done and we’re trying our best to make it happen.

Flag Post

This does take a little time but i made a list of 50 people that ‘have played in the last few hours’. I got that information from that pink icon in the bottom right near the friends list. It is alphabetical and once the list is made it doesn’t take too much time filter the names and request your energy packs. Since I’ve done this I get 25 everyday again (for a while i was getting maybe 10 randomly clicking names). I would like to see a way to filter inactives but i found this to be a reasonable fix. Hope this helps.

Flag Post

Oh yeah and forgot to add this: when looking at the ‘your friends’ list, why not have an icon to request energy pack. You already have the ‘view profile’ and ‘visit farm’ and it indicates when the last time the person played was. This way we can just go through this list and request packs from that screen.

Flag Post

I’ll share my secret… I just use the high scores tab for “Today”. Right there is 25 people you know signed on today.

Flag Post

That, good sir, is a great suggestion. Also I assume is hard to patch in a “Remove Friend” button because you use Kong’s friend list yes? How about a “Suppress Friend” option? A button or maybe a check box in options that, if the friend is inactive for more than a week, removes them from any request list. If they then become active again it returns them to the list.

Flag Post

A hay to the game detect how much time player was played last time and mark it inactive, for I don’t send plenty of requests to people to aren’t playing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sanctum69:

That, good sir, is a great suggestion. Also I assume is hard to patch in a “Remove Friend” button because you use Kong’s friend list yes?

You’ve got it exactly right. We’re trying to find a way to use something like the suppress function if remove doesn’t work out – but remove is our ideal!

Flag Post

Well then it is good to know that a fix is being worked on. Thank you!

Flag Post

Or SIMPLIER ~~ Make an Tab in the Friends Invite “Active in the Last 48h”. Then that will list the players that have played in the last X hours and exclude the Inactive Ones WITHOUT need to remove them.

Also, that’s easy to do since the new Friend Filter shows when the Friend Last Played.

Isn’t that right?